Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm
she laughed lightly, it ringing with the velvet quality of her voice. her eyes soft but bright amber with the fever, "with or without spit," she placed a hand on his face and gently ran a thumb across his cheek. "I love you too." she smiled and hugged herself closer for the walk to what will be her new home for a month and closed her eyes, making her face the picture of traquility.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:30 pm
Ben held her closer than what would be considered humanly possible. But neither of them were completely human anyway.
Ben jogged lightly through the rain, using his torso as a shield from the falling drops.
"So when we get home, do you want to share a room with Erin or with me?" he asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm
her mind tossed back and forth with the idea. after all she didn't want to be parted from Ben but she could pry ask questions more comfortably from Erin, another girl, a trusted friend that has already gone through this before. her eyes didn't open as she sighed, "OH, i wish i could have both..."she complained and then realized that logically Erin would be more useful right now. "I think i should stay with Erin." she replied knowing that he'd understand why. "But you better not leave me when you don't have to." she pleaded and then looked up giving more effect. after all, her 'sad face' had the impact of a wrecking ball on strangers even.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 pm
Ben laughed. "Girl stuff. I get it. Thank God."
He leaned his face down so that it was only just an inch fom hers. "And why would I ever want to spend more time away from you than I have to?" he said quietly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:54 pm
"same reason that i would have to stay with erin, girl stuff." she laughed slightly seeing the change of the trees. they were getting close and then all of a sudden she picked up a smell, one that she for some reason thought that she reconized and then a chill passed through her from the cool air. "someone's comming." she replied calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
Ben stiffened. "Who is it?" he asked, holding her closer. He knew she wasn't as breakable anymore, but it was instinct.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm
she took a deep breath, "I think it's Erin." she replied with slight tension. if it was, here came the moment of truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:07 pm
Erin trotted out of the forest, her raggy sweats torn.
"Well, we lost the b*****d. The others are at the house. Where the hell have you lovebirds been? Nothing too... raunchy, I hope."
Ben ignored that. "Teresia has something to tell you." he said, putting her down and wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I felt maybe it would be better if you told her." he whispered in her ear.
Erin's brow crumbled. "What? Is she hurt?!"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm
she shook her head sweating despite the cold, "No, i'm turning." she replied with a smile. and looked up at ben but realized that was a bad idea because she got dizzy again. she looked back at Erin, "I hope that you're not angry." she replied uneasily.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Ben held her tighter, resting his chin on the top of her head.
Erin stared at Ben, then Teresia, then her bare feet. "Huh." she said. "You thought I'd be MAD?! Teresia, this is AWESOME!"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm
A grin broke out across her face. "thank you so much..." she began but then another fainting spell hit her and she closed her eyes for a moment. "I think i need to get inside. my head feels like it's going to explode." she replied with a wary voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:28 pm
"That's not good." Erin said as Ben picked her up again.
"Put her in my room, Ben!" she called after him. He gave a thumbs up.
Once inside, Ben trotted to his sister's room and laid Teresia down on the bed. smoothed out her hair as much as he could, almost compulsively.
"You'll be alright. Alright." he said, quietly pressing his lips to hers. "I'll stay as long as you want me here."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:17 am
she was a little mad about not being able to thank Erin properly but it hurt when any sort of temper got to her. she looked up at ben and the anger vanished, making her feel a little better. she nodded slowly, "I know, i'll be fine." she tried her best to return his affection and took a deep breath. "and i'll always want you here." she smiled weakly. she looked extreemely tired, her muscles were aching and pulling aginst themselves. it was the oddest sensation but slighty painful. it was a good thing she had a high tollerence or she would have never been able to keep a strait face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Ben took one of her hands into his massive ones, sitting crosslegged by the bed. He smiled encouragingly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:36 pm
she looked up at ben, she couldn't help but just look at him. she never thought that she would ever find someone that would be with her for who she was much less somthing like this. someone that meant what they said and with such kind words. she smiled lightly as she thought of somthing randomly. " If it's true that, when in wolf form, you can hear eachother's thoughts then they are going to get annoyed with us you realize." she laughed slightly because she knew where her thoughts were just a moment ago and it's in her head quite often.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games