Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 am
Echo sliced off a demons head before looking down at him, seeing how she knew him and she had killed him, she sighs before feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist "Woa" she struggles before seeing it was James "let go james before i kill you....no wait, i should kill you" she elbows him.

"now now dont be like that, i know you wont hurt me" he pulls her closer against him. He kissed her neck.

"i will" she stomps on his foot, making him howl and then she kicks him where no man should be kicked "sorry James, i may have loved you before, but its too late" she kicks him again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 am
Kitty laughed to herself as she saw this. She realized at that moment she was alone in the world. She needed to think about actually caring about someone, not that it was possible in her mind.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 pm
Raziel watched from a distance, holding his head in his hands. "Why does everyone have to fight? Can't we just have a party and call it bygones?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm
''whats this about a party?'' Kitty said landing next to him. ''not that that does much good. i can't cause mischief there. then again i can't anyway. being a limbo being means i'm a puppet of the limbo master. which in turn means i'm a danger.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:55 pm
She kicks him again but he grabbed her foot and pulled her to the ground, rolling over ontop of her "fine, i get it, but im not dying"

"maybe....maybe not" she grins and kissed him, making him lose concentration. She grins and kicks him off "you were always a sucker for kisses" she smirks and kicks him again while he was down, she pushes him with her foot so that he layed on his back and she pressed her foot against his throat, smiling wickedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 pm
"Mischief is good, but no need to kill people. This is a nasty business, this is, and I'm just gonna try and stay out of it."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:21 pm
She looks up "but mischief with killing is fun" her right eye turns red while her other eye tries to fight to stay blue, she grins before wincing and stumbling back, both her halves fighting for domanace, her demon half trying to kill her angel half and her angel half trying to pure the demon half. She cries out, grabbing her head "Noo" she cries.

James gets up and looks at her "whats going on?" he asked seeing her in pain  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 pm
He leaned forward, his ears perked and his tail twitching inquisitively. "Is she alright?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm
"i-i dont know" he grabs her shoulders "Echo" he shakes her.

"AHH make it stop please" tears rolled down her cheeks "both my halves are fighting each other" she yelled before her cries stopped and she collasped, both her halves wearing her out and sending her body into shock.

"uhh...help?" he said looking at Raziel  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:41 pm
He shrugged. "I got no idea. I just do pranks. Sorry."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 pm
"well your a great help" he growled and lifted echo up in his arms. Fire wrapped around the two and he disapeared  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:18 am
Kitty just looked awkard. '' i could have helped, if they hadn't run off. But then again, why should i help, i don't even belong, i'm a misfit, and i always will be.'' Kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 am
James ends up in some hotel, he lays her down on the bed and paces "damn" he disapears and reapears back in hell "can anybody help me?" he asked desperatetly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 am
Kitty was now drinking heavily. ''yeah, i can, but it'll cost you cause i'm uncaring misfit who is hated by all.'' She said in drunken depression.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 am
He raises an eyebrow "i dont think i want you doing something while drunk" he chuckles a little "well since she knows you...how much?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff