Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:59 pm
she bounces a little on the bed "....are you sure?" she asked watching her walk away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:00 pm
"yeah ill just be a sec" kat said as she sudenly disapeared then repaeared in seconds with a rabbit in her hands :this is what you wanted right?" she asked  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 pm
she felt her stomach growl and again and nodds "thanks" she looks from the rabbit to her "for...everything, id probably be out in the forest being buzzer food if it wasnt for you" she stands and hugs her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 pm
"no problem,ihope this means you trust me more now"kat said smileing she handed echo the rabbit and she went and sat down on the chair yawning again  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:14 pm
she smiles and sits back down, she bites into the rabbit, tearing at it, when she was done she wipes her face on her shirt and wipes her hands, she looks over at kat "your tired" she scoots to the far side of the bed and patts the extra space beside her "dont worry, nobody is going to attack, plus i dont want you to pass out on me tomorrow" she smiles again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 pm
kat looked uneasy at the empty space on the bed then she shook her hea d'I cant take any chances i wont fall asleep tomrow dont worry ihave 2 be careful at night ive lost lots of friends dureing sleep"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Echo looks over at her "you sure?" she asked "well....okay, but if you start to fall sleepy..." she patts the space and then lays back down, she curls up, pulling the blankes closer to her "night" she said closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23 pm
"night..."kat muttered
(g2g night night literly!!!)XDD  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm
(lolz same, im falling asleep XDDD G'Night ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
reis got to the house during the night and noticed no one was awake... reis took a seat ans waiting till mornign...  

reisdrakes

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:15 am
(Even though my Char. is evil now and wants to kill you all, I still don't like attacking people who are off-line. So I'll attack the one who is)

Jayne came out of hiding in the night and went on a search for them. He got to the house not long before sunrise. He snuck up behind Reis and had a knife to his throat by the time he noticed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 am
reis decided to fight back, he pulled out his wooden stak and made a swing...  

reisdrakes

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:40 am
He grabbed it with his other hand and tossed it onto the ground. He led the guy so the his arm was holding down Reis arms. "Now. I've met some very interesting people in a very short amount of time. I have a feeling your another one. So, while were here, you might as well tell me your story."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:45 am
''ive been here for a while... '' reis said noticing he was defeated... ''im am the protector of echo and kat...'' reis tried to pull away with the stake...  

reisdrakes

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:55 am
"Ah. Who's that?" He pulled him down. "Yeah. I really need to know more before you leave."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games