Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:19 pm
Grey jumped forward taking a swing at the rock wall that the Rogue before him had quickly built. A four by four slab of the wall came crashing down as white powder from the stone flew into the air. The lizard opened his mouth slightly to show off the sharp set of teeth in his mouth. By order of the king you are to leave these lands or be destroyed.

Soldier 1- Buuuuttt, the king ordered us to
Grey- His blue eyes gleamed fiercely at the soldier as though he was the enemy. The soldier instantly silenced himself as his commanding officer continued to speak for him.
4th Commander- Grey, our order were to seek and destroy any Rogues that might prove a danger to this Kingdom.
Grey- And I'vveeee been given orders from the king himself not to take lives unless necessary. Do you really think these weaklings would prove a threat to the forces back at the castle?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Holly kissed him deeper, her eyed closed.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Nimino appeared next to Ryukai. "Miss me?" She asked, teasingly.

Ryukai growled. "Enemies." Ice spears shot out, killing the guards by Grey. "Leave now, foolish one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:25 pm
He closed his eyes, kissing her, pressing closer to her, unaware of what was going on outside.  

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:29 pm
Grey backhanded the arrows with his arm that had been transformed into a strong wooden hammer. The arrows stuck in his arm as a blue ooze started coming out of his arm in small amounts. The creature ripped the arrows out of his arm as it transformed back into his original one. With his left hand he applied pressure to the wound as his breathing got faster. HOWWWW DAREee you attack my friends. A Rogue yes but I wasn't told that there were bloodthirsty types such as yoursssssself lurking about. The soldier and his commanding officer ran off into the woods before he could even finish his sentence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:29 pm
She got lost in the kiss, she didn't know any of what was happening.  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Placing a hand gently on her hip, he pulled her closer, kissing deeper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm
She pressed closer to him, kissing more.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:58 pm
((EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:41 pm
((Oh come on. You know you like it Chaos. Lol.))  

Time_Continues

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Airiku was to far away from the base to hear the call. She wraped her arms around her legs. She layed her head against her knees.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:12 pm
(BUMP! Lol.)  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:00 pm
Shishuri heard something and walked over. "Airiku... What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:48 pm
"I dont want to talk about it Shishuri..." Airiku said. Her bright red hair was hanging down in her face as she stayed curled up and against the tree.  

spaztastic psycho

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:48 pm
Back at the castle

A dark looking figure smiled as he payed the 4th commander of the kings army 100 gold coins.

Dark figure- Yesss, so the Changling was left alone in the forest without any support. Just as we agreed, he shall join the rest of his kind.

4th Commander- What of the king, I command one of his five squads of troops. But that is only twenty-five of the one-hundred and twenty five soldiers in his arsenal. We can't move against the king yet.

Dark Figure- Never fear, despite his rank as an elite guard the Changling was one of the strongest units under the kings command. It is quality not quanity and we have the element of suprise. All we need do is wait for the right opportunity to strike.

Soldier 1- From behind a barrel he listened in on the twos plot to overthrow there own king. "He thought to himself, "what are these two crazy"? I can't allow this treason to come to pass.

The 4th commander started up the steps from the cellar.

Dark Figure- Oh...and it seems we have a spy in our midst.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff