Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm
Fenrick woke up from his nap that he had taken. He walked over to where Elki was sitting.

"Mighty nice voice, you got there" Fenrick said casually. He felt feelings of needyness, but he quickly pushed them out oif his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:01 pm
Fog wrapped around Rock, seeming like it was passing throguh him. The mist coming into hom was a normal colour, but when it came back out, it was black and dark blue, taking away his painful emotions he didn't need. The fog stayed around him for a while, his mind going without resting of all those thoughts. He was lonely, very lonely in fact... ''They say that anything living that has a concious state of it's own needs affection... I guess... I have a lack of that special affection...''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:54 am
As the song died down, Elki stopped singing. Hearing Rock's words, she replied, "But clearly you do, judging by your apparent sorrow for your lacking. Your heart grows cold," she reasoned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Brigitte wandered aimlessly through the woods, taking in all the different scents around her. Her senses picked up on the smell of wild game, although she wasn't sure of what it was exactly. Her eyes peered through the darkness, searching for her target, but she saw nothing. She took a step forward, not a sound coming from the ground beneithe her feet.

A growl pierced the night air, followed by a distinctly feline scream and Brigitte moved from her position as she heard a rush of air coming towards her back. Upon turning around, she found herself face to face with a black panther. Its yellow-green eyes stared at her and her own crimson ones looked back. She lunged forward, on hunter mode now and latched onto the animals back with an animalistic screech. Her nails dug into the animal's flesh and it emitted another scream, this time in fury.

The great black creature flung the vampire from its back, rearing around to pounce on her and seize her shoulder in its jaw. Brigitte's unusually tough skin punctured from her lack of nutrients. She hadn't had human blood in a very long time, and her body wasn't reacting well to it. She faught the beast of, but only after she had been struggling for a while.

Minutes later, the panther's corpse was laying on the ground, its blood mixed with Brigitte's. Said vampire was limping through the forest, on her way to some unknown destination. The blood of animals wasn't satisfying her like it once did. She needed human blood. Knowing this, she drifted farther from the camp, aware that she couldn't return until this thirst had been quenched.

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:33 pm
jadecougar
As the song died down, Elki stopped singing. Hearing Rock's words, she replied, "But clearly you do, judging by your apparent sorrow for your lacking. Your heart grows cold," she reasoned.

''But then again... Why would there be something like affection for a... a beast like me...'' Rock replied. Rock shut his eyes and let the last piece of air from his lungs. 2 pair of dragon wings grew out of his back quickly, his eyes shifted demonic red, half of his face recoveredof a black mask, red markings and a slit wide enough to see through the glowing red eye it was hiding.. His nails grew and thinkened until they were metallic white claws. A heavy tailed emerged behind him. ''See what I really am... The last survivor of the cursed Hisakata clan...'' Rock's voice was totally different. It had a mix of many voices, higher, lower and his own voice, saying the same things. ''There is nothing in this world that would pay such thing as affection to something like me...'' Rock replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm
Akia had heard the screeches in the forest, he knew something was wrong. He walked out into the trees inconspicously and once he got far enough, spread his wings and flew through the forest as fast as possible. He caught an injured Brigette and attempted to catch up with her.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 pm
Ferick raised an eyebrow at his 'Last Survivor'.

"Last Survivor, Huh? A last of any race/clan is a very powerful thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm
''The sword of my clan proves it... It is the last remaining as well... And though I am the last survivor of my clan, it has a curse...'' Rock moved his shirt away from his shoulder, revealing a glowing treble clef. ''This curse I cannot break... If I'd ever have children, they'd have it at birth as well... And this curse gives me my power. THe only problem... When I die, the curse takes my soul instead of I going to heaven... It is the best for a criminal, for it doesn't go to hell, but come to think of it, the curse is way worst than hell....'' Rock explained. He replaced his shirt. ''And right now, I'm not full form... If I would, anyone here would be grasping on trees trying not to be blown away... There is nothing more than pain and sorrow in store for a beast such as me...'' Rock turned around, the heavy tail swung around and slammed on the ground heavily.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:02 pm
Fenrick nearly fell over but regained balance.

"Don't worry. I know how you feel."

Fenrick patted Rock on the shoulder, but instead of a hand, it was a black as night claw, with black fur all around it. His head had turned into a wolf's head, all black except for his bloodred fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm
Brigitte stopped in her tracks. She picked up the smell of something... it wasn't human, nor was it animal. It was closer to a human, though, and the smell nearly sent her over the edge. Little did she know that this being was Akia. She turned on a dime, her crimson eyes focusing on the sillohette in front of her. She didn't bother to look to see who it was. She craved blood, and that was the only thing that mattered to her. She lunged at the being while a deep growl rose out of her throat.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:11 pm
"Feathers, Scatter, Surround" Akia shouted and his feathers made a barrier around him, just enough to hold off for a while. "Stick!" being his next command, but the feathers did nothing but stay in their barrier. I hope this works, becuase if not, both me and her are screwed...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:19 pm
Eyes wide, Brigitte stopped dead. That voice, the small bit of humanity in her managed to put in. She backed away, her growling dying down to a whimper. "You... you saw nothing," she said, her voice cracking. She bolted, not caring which direction she went, as long as it wasn't toward her friend. In her desperate haste, she stumbled, falling to the ground in a heap. Her mind was disolving. She had been living a life style that her kind wasn't meant to live, and this was the price she had to pay. She denied herself the blood of her natural prey, and now she was losing her mind. Her body formed a small ball and she cried, her tears making the dry blood on her face wet again, causing it to flow down her cheeks along with the salt water rolling off her cheeks.

((Be back in a bit!))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Akia, surrounded by his feathers, followed. He wasn't about to let his guard down, but wasn't going to leave his friend out there. Friend, that was a word he hadn't used in a long time. He followed, not letting his guard down until he found her on the ground. His barrier of feathers surrounded him, hopefully if she attacked his spell would work. He'd seen thirsty vampires before though, it could get bad, but he could stop her, he knew he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:54 pm
More sobs errupted from Brigitte's mouth as she saw Akia. "D-don't come any closer to me," she gasped out between sobs. "You'd b-be a fool to d-draw any closer. I-I don't want to hurt you." They say that eyes are the gateway to the soul. If one looked in Brigitte's eyes now, he or she could see that her own soul was broken. It had been twisted and bent every which way over the course of her prolonged life, and now all that remained were tiny, shattered fragments of the kind person she used to be. "I-I am nothing more than a m-monster," she sobbed.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 pm
"Feathers, hold." Akia commanded. The feathers sped towards her and atempted to hold her to the ground by her wrists and ankles. He had to restrain her. The feathers were bound together like cement.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff