Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The Yu-Gi-Oh Picture posting place ^-^&quot; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:23 am
InunaideGner
i like this pic and I felt like sharing, tell me whatcha think mrgreen

User Image

Seto and Mokuba cosplaying xd

Mokuba looks suspiciously much like a girl, if you ask me... whee I've been thinking... how about setting up an rp with 1 of the characters being transsexual?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:47 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner

User Image

Mokuba looks suspiciously much like a girl, if you ask me... whee I've been thinking... how about setting up an rp with 1 of the characters being transsexual?
yeah, ill tell yuo in the PMs mrgreen but i gotta plan *giggles* but yeah, Mokubas suppose to look liek Ren from Inuyasha while Setos suppose tolook like Sesshomaru*coughtheirtogethercough* mrgreen  

InunaideGner

iProcrastinate

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:09 pm
Angelic_Kaiba
User Image
*drools* 'o'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:15 pm
InunaideGner
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Mr. Wallet
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Man-Ginia v2.0
yami_seto_grl
Man-Ginia v2.0
yami_seto_grl
Man-Ginia v2.0
Krow_Bird
Man-Ginia v2.0
Krow_Bird
Man-Ginia v2.0
Krow_Bird
Man-Ginia v2.0
Sorry. Who is the lucky lady anyway?
The very lucky Katarea. Heh, by lucky...well you propablly wouldn't know...or want to for that matter wink xd
Maybe... surprised xd
sweatdrop
Just kidding...So you a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan then?
Yes yes. I watch some memory ark over my computer too. Not much sweatdrop
MAmory Ark? Is that with Noah or something? I live in America so I watch the crappy dubbed version.

its when they are in egypt. its hasent been aired yet in the us,
No! I need to see High Preist Seth now. Does anyone know any links that can help me find these epsiodes in English? gonk

try getitfido.com. they might have them subed. i dont know of any places that has them in english yet.
I mean to watch them over via the internet in English.

If they haven't been aired on Kids WB then you won't find them... and they haven't been so tough luck... ((I am going to kill those dubbers if they butcher the Memory Arc!!! *gets an evil look in her eye and glares at 4Kids*))
4kids butchers every anime that's put on television except for the anime in Adult Swim. Where do you live and how did you see Memory Arc then?

I live in California... and I downloaded the entire Memory Arc from this one spanish website... the episodes are japanese, the website is spanish...
Half the people I know on Gaia are from California. o.O I live in New Jersey. Not to be rude, but do you by chance remember the name of that website you were talking about and could you give it to me?

It's not rude at all... and the site was down for a while... but it's up again now... but they still need to reupload the episodes... http://yami.6x.to/
Thank you*hugs* I can't wait to watch the episodes as soon as their uploaded. Umm, also I'm that good at reading spanish so can you tell where on the site are the episodes located?

Click on "Descargas"... the episodes are up again... biggrin
Thanks once again. What's your favorite pairing for Seto? I like Shizuka and Seto. Silentshipping. ninja

You are welcome... and I like Trustshipping (SetoxIshizu) and Prideshipping (YamixSeto)...

If it's Seth then I like Scandalshipping (SethxAtemu) and Logicshipping (SethxIsis)...
Cool. I think Ishizu and Seto look good together, but Silentshipping will always be number 1 in my book. But one question...How can you picture Seto/Yami or Seth/Atemu? They're like arch rivals.

Simple... picture Atemu as a girl... xd No that's not fair...
I think that deep down they care about each other... even if they don't want to show it... 3nodding
Good point, Enchanted Butterfly. I never thought of it that way.
though thats true, i see their caring for one another in the way good friends would. i dont see them as lovers, but more as friends, but hey, friends become lovers so you never know. But Im a tabloidshipping fan, but I also like puppyshipping a lot too. If not tabloid, then i only see Seto with Joey. Yami still seems like just a good friend to me. But for straight pairing, seto looks good with shizuka, though i dont see much chemistry, but its more likely, better then pairing him with tea*shudders*
Hey InunaideGner, I would like to continue this conversation, but can you open a new quote thingy. I don't know how to. Yes, Seto is better off with Shizuka then Tea. xd  

iProcrastinate

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:32 pm
Sure Mr.Wallet, mainly all you gotta do is click post reply and and jsut continue from where you left off like im about to, well, since this is a picture posting place hwo botu we take this to the PMs shall we biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:12 pm
InunaideGner
Sure Mr.Wallet, mainly all you gotta do is click post reply and and jsut continue from where you left off like im about to, well, since this is a picture posting place hwo botu we take this to the PMs shall we biggrin
As you wish  

iProcrastinate

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Set0Kaiba
Krow_Bird
Set0Kaiba
Quote:
Holy hothead heart heart heart domokun

heart heart heart Yeah, so totally hot... *drowns in own drool* heart heart heart
*Mops up his drool and drools with him* Boy, wouldn't a blood bath like that be fun
heart heart heart
Yeah, Bakura is like so hot, and kinky, and cool, and awesome.. I'd sacrifice myself to get him a bath like that; I swear!
heart heart heart

Yes!!! Finally someone who understands!! *total Bakura fan girl* heart That piccie is so hawt!! heart xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:19 pm
yay! yesterday was my birthday!! blaugh  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

Sword_Song

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:46 pm
nikomas
Happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:52 am
InunaideGner

User Image

Oh great... just what I need at this moment... more IY... I watched 22 episodes of the anime today... sweatdrop Yes I am obsessed...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sword_Song

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:26 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner

User Image

Oh great... just what I need at this moment... more IY... I watched 22 episodes of the anime today... sweatdrop Yes I am obsessed...
ALL RIGHT!!! Yes!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:08 pm
Sword_Song
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner

User Image

ALL RIGHT!!! Yes!

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop It was fun though...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

MiKrowaved

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:22 pm
oni_kura
Set0Kaiba
Krow_Bird
Set0Kaiba
Quote:
Holy hothead heart heart heart domokun

heart heart heart Yeah, so totally hot... *drowns in own drool* heart heart heart
*Mops up his drool and drools with him* Boy, wouldn't a blood bath like that be fun
heart heart heart
Yeah, Bakura is like so hot, and kinky, and cool, and awesome.. I'd sacrifice myself to get him a bath like that; I swear!
heart heart heart

Yes!!! Finally someone who understands!! *total Bakura fan girl* heart That piccie is so hawt!! heart xd heart
Bakura Fan Girl Club! with one guy sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 pm
Sword_Song
nikomas
Happy birthday!

Happy (late) Birthday!  

oni_kura

MiKrowaved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:04 am
oni_kura
Sword_Song
nikomas
Happy birthday!

Happy (late) Birthday!
My birthday was the 12th. Not one Uber hot pic of seto crying Its a sign!

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games