Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am
@Hina-chan -- Make your own, if you want! Or, join one that needs joining. XD Mine needs joining... please? I will provide a link ^_^

And @Pandy -- I will watch that soon-ish!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am
you mean that under construction one?  

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am
No, not the underconstruction one.

AND HAHA, THAT WAS SO FUNNY. The video, I mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 am
then what one~ i wanna see >w<  

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 am
Funny Twilight-High School Musical thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4SCfEuYqg&NR=1  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 am
This RP :

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16062452

It's a collab between my friend Eikre and I. ... But no one's joining. crying  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am
By the way, I would love to see any other Twilight parodies/spoofs that make Twilight seem stupid. ^_^ Just like it really is in my opinion. ^_~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 am
it doesn't look like my kind of role play but i do know some one that would be more thain willing to role play in something like that  

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 am
Okay... xD Gotta go though.

I'll talk to you all later! Bye. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am
Ello. I'm Cacy, awesome, or Kc... or whatever other weird variation you could get of my name.
I like to read write and roleplay. (tis why I joined, duh) I'm pretty novist at each of these, but constantly trying to get better. I'm an anti-twilightist (sorry people. don't hurt me!) I just don't like it.
I make up my own variations of words and talk weird sometimes, so you'll have to forgive me for that. I'm trying to break that habit. And I type funny too, so my letters will sometimes be mixed up. .__. (I try to read over, so that doesn't happen all too often)
Yesh... that's me as you people know it. (I have a secret spy life, MUAHAHHA)
Oh. I love to make friends! so PM me or shoot me a comment some time! I'll reply back because... well I have no life. xD So talk to me!  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 am
awesomecacy
Ello. I'm Cacy, awesome, or Kc... or whatever other weird variation you could get of my name.
I like to read write and roleplay. (tis why I joined, duh) I'm pretty novist at each of these, but constantly trying to get better. I'm an anti-twilightist (sorry people. don't hurt me!) I just don't like it.
I make up my own variations of words and talk weird sometimes, so you'll have to forgive me for that. I'm trying to break that habit. And I type funny too, so my letters will sometimes be mixed up. .__. (I try to read over, so that doesn't happen all too often)
Yesh... that's me as you people know it. (I have a secret spy life, MUAHAHHA)
Oh. I love to make friends! so PM me or shoot me a comment some time! I'll reply back because... well I have no life. xD So talk to me!
WELCOME~ and you are not hte only one that doesn't have a life~

Oh~ and i am Hina-chan~ HI~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am
Hahaha Good to know!
Hola!  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 am
Otulissa
Mistress Lancelot
Otulissa
Mistress Lancelot
Hello~! You can see my username, I am sure you all can read, but if you want you can call me Becca; cause that's what my friends call me ^^
I am a big role player, trust me on that, but I am picky when it comes to them; so it may take a while. I usually am the one who surprises everyone, and then plot twists it; at least that's what my friends tell me, they also say role play when I am feeling evil... Whatever that may mean >.>
I was invited, so I am going to give it a try and see how this works out~! ^^
Welcome to the guild, Becca~!

Plot twists make things fun, so I'm happy we have you with us. ^_^ I haven't seen an RP plot twist in a LONG time... sweatdrop

Thank you for the welcome~! ^^

Yes, I love the plot twists! Though they usually turn to my characters for a little a bit, but then back to the normal people. You haven't? Well then, we should do a one on one and see how it turns out~ Pm me if your interested, I have to go for now. Dx
I warn you now, I sometimes take forever to post because I will forget, just pm me or something bugging me and I will post XD
Okay. XD Aw okay thanks. biggrin Hehe, you do one on ones too? I love one-on-ones sometimes~!

X3 Your welcome~! ^^ Yeah I like to do those, I have a habit of rushing sometimes because I am afraid of lossing the partner I am rpin' with in a big fourm, happens to me all the time; which is why I like one-on-ones. X3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am
Otulissa
flyingsilverwolf12
Hi I'm Silver. I'm a role player from yahoo so my chara details are set up diffrently and I role play based on a more mature form of role playing because on yahoo you have to in order to get anywhere. I love to read and write. My fav books would include Trickster's Queen and the Dragonrider of Pern series. I'm writing a book called Darkness. Manga/anime i would say Zoids and Bleach are my current favs. I am autistic as a warning that means my words will get mixed up ever so often. Anyway have a good day.
Welcome~!! biggrin

Happy to have you with us, Silver! You have autism? It's great that you don't let that get you down! biggrin Have fun in the guild.
Yes I have a form of it called Asbergers Syndrone. I spent 14 years of my life eprfecting my reading to the point i can read any book and beome the main chara as in when i read this world no longer exist i become the chara so completely that when they are in pain I feel said pain. It took me 14 years though. Than again that comes with my disorder I have no socail skills, but i am a genus in certain things cause of it.  

flyingsilverwolf12

flyingsilverwolf12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 am
With role play for me i prefere one on one cause I am a fast replier most of the time which is why i use yahoo. If you want my yahoo by the way you cana dd me through msn... silverflyingwolf12@yahoo.com. I do ahve a freewebs with all my charas if anyone is intrested. Also I'm not good with plot lines i freestyle as in I make things up as i go, but than again that is also yahoo based role play.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff