Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:23 pm
Aridas laughed.
"The reincarnation stuff mostly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 am
azriel walks into the room leaning against aizens counter: for as long as my bloodline lives i live in equal or greater strength

aizen suddenly jumps to her feet and bows: milady what a suprise...

azriel cleaning a knife it had blood on it she speaks softly in aizens native tongue which causes aizens eyes to go wide in shock and fear

aizen steps closer to aridas but looks like she has moved from him you could tell aizen was thinking fast  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Aridas isnatntly stood up and frowned at Azriel.
"What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:34 pm
azriel: ur blood called to me so i came when u think too long and focus on me too long i get called to u immdiently

aizen knocks aridas hard through the fire which didnt burn him and the lock to the room going back through the fire place clicks into place leaving him in a dark seemingly empty room

u hear yelling and clashing swords dishes smash and tables flip and after what seems to be an eternity the lock clicks free and opens up for u to pass back through

the place was dark blood glittered against the floor aizens man was knocked flat on his a** and looked unconcious but otherwise unhurt there was a blood trail back the hall and it went into aizens bed room

aizen lay on her bed bleeding horribly from wounds all over her body she too was out cold and fading fast  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Locke din teh room Aridas sowre and listened, worried. When he was let out he rushed in straight to Aizen.
"Damnit,Aizen, why teh hell did you take her on alone!"
He held her gentlya nd the started frantically pulling bandages for her and binding her up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 pm
aizen smirks spiting blood from over her lip and coughs out: b/c damnit i didnt want u hurt...i lov u too much... *she closes her eyes* wheres my man? did she kill him?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:11 pm
arida smoved osme hair out of her face and codulnt' help but smile, even if he was frustrated with her.
"He's alright, he's alive. i'll check on him once I'm sure you're alright."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 pm
aizen smirks and rests she passes out again from it all  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Aridas sigehd and took a minute to rush off and check her guy. he was alrighta dn groaning, so he returned to watch over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:27 pm
al stood up and held his head and started cleaning the place

aizen sleeping  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:05 am
Aridas sighed and stroked her hair, at a loss of what to do. He suppose dthat eh could let ehr dirnk some of his blood, but he wondered if it'd help.
"yet again, you play the hero..." he sighed and glared out towards the window. "Azriel, you'll pay for this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:07 pm
azriel coldly in his mind her words gratting against him like winter snow: and what am i to do? let her attack me while i stand there? i know what she is and if she knew her place she'd be obident to me

aizen coughs hard her head rocking to the other side and her chest heaves violently and then shes still  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Aridas' mind prickled and he snarled back at her.
She obviously attacked you for a reason. She's not your slave, at any rate!
He held Aizen gently.
"Don't you dare die. Here, drink something."He dug his fangs into his wrist and tore at it so that teh blood could trickle down into her mouth as he held it tehre. he hoped it wodul give her some strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 pm
azriel laughs: obviously im so glad ur fathers detective skills were passed on to u. techncally she is my property and nothing u can do can change that shes been my for thousands of years and i have yet to sell her what does that tell u? shes fighting to protect u b/c she thinks she loves u

aizens mouth openned some letting the blood trickle in her fangs only coming out slightly and then retracting again  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:41 pm
Aridas psuhed his wrist closer to her mouth and stroked back her hair gently.
And why should i need protecting? What do you intend to do with me?  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games