Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 pm
Johnny sees movement and speeds ahead knocking Aura down. "I thought you were an animal. Sorry." Johnny said helping Aura up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:32 pm
Kate blushed slightly and looked down, "Um, well i don't know, i don't get out much to be truthful.."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:10 pm
Kira resists the urge to bolt out and get Aura himself. Instead he slinks back into the shadows and leans against the back of a tree.

Aura spits out a leaf from her mouth. "Yes..because I clearly look like one," she says calmly, no annoyance in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:49 pm
Kat flitted after him, stopping nimbly right behind him. "Sorry about that. You guys ok?" she asked.

"Well, movies, mall, stuff like that. They should be opening soon," Jesse prompted.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 pm
"Well I smelt an animal and wasnt paying attention. atleast I apologized." Johnny said picking leaves off of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 pm
Aura scuffs the ground with her foot. "It's quite alright. No harm done." She smiles.  

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 am
Johnny scratched the top of his head,"Now I seriously owe you something. What do you wish to have?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 am
"Oh, yeah that sounds good." Kata said, slightly embarassed that she didnt know about that much stuff.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 am

Kira silently walks off to another tree deeper into the woods, and then another after that. He slides down it and sits on the ground. Aura's voice still in range.

Aura gives him a sidelong look. "I wish to have," she says using his words, "no one owing me anything."

She grins and waves to Kat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:20 am
Johnny shook his head, "That is not what I meant. I am being serious. I have offended you with the mutt comment and I have knocked you down."  

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:05 am
Kira's body stiffens.

"And I am being serious. So you managed to catch me off guard and knock me over...it's no big deal, I swear. Besides, I don't need nor want anything I don't already have."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am
Johnny moved next to Kat. "I am being serious too. I feel bad for insulting your...friend and this incident."  

The Original Syn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games