Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Mizerra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm
NAME: I'll go by Mizerra for now not really that comfortable puting my real name out there
ABOUT ME: Im a nerd. i love comics and mmorpg's
PETS surprised ne cat named Quinn
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:comics, video games, going out, reading
CURRENT PATH:i dont have one. but looking
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: i have been interested for about 10 years never really looked into it, but now i want to learn more.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing that i can think of right now  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 am
NAME:Black Death Goddess, unless you want my real name?
ABOUT ME: I love animals, weather, history, learning and advancing myself and well the rest would take up too much space so my profile page is a good place to know more.
PETS:3 dogs Mini, Holly Beary and Sandy Paws. 12 cats, Evie, Mimi, Maitre'd, Lucky, Dustball, Kimiko, Ping, Yomi, Omi (The vets call him Luciferthough, CC, Yin Yang and Thumpelina
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:So many to list and not enough space, see my Profile and I'll just say that History, animals and being creative are some of my hobbies.
CURRENT PATH: Adrift in a sea of confusion and looking for a beacon to guide me somewhere safe.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested since childhood but haven't really been able to grasp it, due to not having any teacher/mentor. I live in the south is one problem with finding one.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Can't really think of anything at the moment.  

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

The Falling Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 pm
NAME: Adelle
ABOUT ME: I'm a writer and musician, but am currently going to beauty school to become an Esthetician. I love learning about the history of Wicca and Paganism. I love learning period.
PETS: 1 Cat by the name Hermione.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, music, singing, playing video games, reading, role playing, etc.
CURRENT PATH: Paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Ever since I was a young child when I realized that I could see and speak to spirits. It all became more clear when I began seeing the future through my dreams at the age of 7.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm Lesbian, but I don't believe that would matter much in this guild.^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm
NAME: Leandra
ABOUT ME: I'm an ESL Teacher in Burnaby. More information on my profile, but that's only if you're really interested.
PETS: Three kittens (a set of twins)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music (listening and playing), writing (I write stories), and Gaia, and learning about Wicca and Witchcraft
CURRENT PATH: Just learning some more about it all
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About two years?
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a very open, honest person and if anybody asks, I will usually tell them the honest answer. I'm also apparently good at giving advice when someone really needs it.
AND I can (but not very well) use energy to heal people when I massage them. I don't know how it works, but I have, apparently, changed a man's life at my mother's work after I did that for him.

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

theannacracker

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm
NAME: theannacracker
ABOUT ME: I'm about to graduate art school and start to work full time as a professional artist in the video game industry.
PETS: None, hoping to adopt a cat soon. smile
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: art, video games, painting, comics, bad television, tea, spirituality, witchcraft, cats, friendship, forests, dancing.
CURRENT PATH: none ATM. Looking for one, and leaning toward neopaganism and witchcraft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying spirituality and world religions for 5 years, but have only been interested in paganism and witchcraft in the last couple of months. I have soooo much to learn.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm
NAME: Hannah
ABOUT ME: I have low self-esteem thought people tell me I'm pretty, i get nervous a lot but im chatty. PETS:
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and I am a very strong reader, I love running volleyball swimming. Wicca related interests would have to be crystals, healing, protection, energy working.
CURRENT PATH: Electic Wiccan and Witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 2 Years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really, if you have any questions just ask me. 3nodding  

Kasumi Itami

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Kasumi Itami
ABOUT ME: I have low self-esteem thought people tell me I'm pretty, i get nervous a lot but im chatty. PETS:
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and I am a very strong reader, I love running volleyball swimming. Wicca related interests would have to be crystals, healing, protection, energy working.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really, if you have any questions just ask me. 3nodding

Are you really 12? I didn't know Gaia was allowing members under 13 at this point. (ETA: No, the age requirement is still 13+.)

Please read our sticky here at MM - Use of the Word Wicca - so you understand the guild's viewpoint on those claiming to be Wiccan.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:54 am
Morgandria
Kasumi Itami

Are you really 12? I didn't know Gaia was allowing members under 13 at this point. (ETA: No, the age requirement is still 13+.)

Please read our sticky here at MM - Use of the Word Wicca - so you understand the guild's viewpoint on those claiming to be Wiccan.

Would eclectic Pagan be acceptable for you?  

Kasumi Itami

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 am
Kasumi Itami
Morgandria

Would eclectic Pagan be acceptable for you?

Not if you're only changing the name of your path here to slide past our rules, as you did Gaia's age rule. The Wicca thread was not started so people would simply change terms to appease us. If your plan is simply to 'change' here and carry on calling yourself Wiccan everywhere else...then no, that's not acceptable. Willful dishonesty never is.

On the other hand, if you recognize that calling yourself Wiccan would be inaccurate and misleading, 'eclectic pagan' is a fine enough name for your practices.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 am
NAME: Jio
ABOUT ME: I'm happy happy happy!!! heart
PETS: 1 black cat named Siegfried.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, gaming, cycling, Martial arts
CURRENT PATH: Paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Ten years, ish.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a social retard, but please remember that I don't ever intend to insult anyone. smile  

J1star

Sparkly Gaian

Midnight_Scythe

Unbeatable Lunatic

6,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:13 pm
NAME: call me shira-chan or Ericka
ABOUT ME: I want to be a chef,I like to read and I tend to be a loner wink
PETS: my dog named shikamaru
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, martial arts,pagan religions,cooking, and philosophy
CURRENT PATH: I consider myself a bit taoist and a bit wiccan but I want to learn more before I call myself properly wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I´ve been studying since 4 years ago
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing really but if you want to ask something just tell me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Shirayukihime_itachi
NAME: call me shira-chan or Ericka
ABOUT ME: I want to be a chef,I like to read and I tend to be a loner wink
PETS: my dog named shikamaru
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, martial arts,pagan religions,cooking, and philosophy
CURRENT PATH: I consider myself a bit taoist and a bit wiccan but I want to learn more before I call myself properly wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I´ve been studying since 4 years ago
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing really but if you want to ask something just tell me

Have you had a chance to read the thread on what Wicca is? Morg linked to it above- it's very good.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

grey eyed girly

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 am
NAME: Alicia, or Grey
ABOUT ME: I'm a crazy cluster of a bunch of different things and I've always had trouble writing "about me"s. I guess the best way to get to know me is ask.
PETS: I have nine birds and three dogs.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: musical theatre, singing, acting, dancing, and working with my birds.
CURRENT PATH: I'm Jewish, but I've always been interested in the more mystical side of Judaism, Kabbalah and ultimately the mystical side of my ancestery being Canaanite Pagansim. I guess I'm here to learn more about Paganism and Wicca in general.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I would say a good two years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Not really, just happy to be here  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 pm
NAME: Eva. Its not my real name, but its what I prefer to go by smile
ABOUT ME: About me.. Bwahaha! There's not much to say D: I'm a crazy seventeen year old who hates chocolate. I'm a really nice person, and I'm pretty mellow, if you haven't given me any caffeine. I love learning about new things, and I'm pretty indecisive and ADHD. biggrin
PETS:Yes! I have three dogs, and one cat. Two of my doggies live at my dads, and their names are Halo and Apollo. And the other dog and cat live at my moms, and their names are Chai and Nelly.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading and writing. I'm also good at tarot cards. I've been reading tarot cards for other people since I was eleven years old.
CURRENT PATH: Paganism.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Not that long.. I really don't pay attention, so I cant give you an exact number. But its been less than a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nada.  

TheMadHatterLovesYou

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games