Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:31 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
....im lost
we made it to the mall and now were going to hot topic, Sana is gettign a piggyback ride form Seto, and though Mokuba wanted one, i gave him one til seto was available, cause he wanted one from Seto but hes taken at the moment, so now were jsut rambling about stuff til we reach the store.

If we reach the store... xp
lol even if not, tis still fun, besides, not including yami_seto_grl, i think were the only ones doing it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:24 pm
InunaideGner
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
....im lost
we made it to the mall and now were going to hot topic, Sana is gettign a piggyback ride form Seto, and though Mokuba wanted one, i gave him one til seto was available, cause he wanted one from Seto but hes taken at the moment, so now were jsut rambling about stuff til we reach the store.

lol even if not, tis still fun, besides, not including yami_seto_grl, i think were the only ones doing it sweatdrop

i knew about the piggyback rides and stuff. it was just..um..oh forget it.  

yami_seto_grl

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:25 pm
yami_seto_grl
InunaideGner
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
....im lost

naw what? now im confusled rolleyes mainly were just being crazy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:09 pm
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
InunaideGner
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
....im lost

naw what? now im confusled rolleyes mainly were just being crazy

no it nothing. i get it now. im just slow sometimes. sweatdrop  

yami_seto_grl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:20 pm
InunaideGner
Me: silly Mokuba, im a fangirl!! why else do I play so good as you? whee and im sure Sana is too, for simular reasons.

Mokuba: I thouhgt it was cause you liked to be Setos favorite and you cant duel worth s**t. *looks at Inu still holding neck*

Seto: Mokuba! language!! stressed

Mokuba: sorry big brother sweatdrop

Me: well, that too sweatdrop but its mainly cause i like you and your the character Im most like, especially when i told off Yami in one of our RPs 3nodding sorry, if im rambling and bragging, just feeling special.

Seto: thats obvious stare

Me: What is that supposed to mean? *kicks his sides again*

Seto: eek Oww!!! stressed Damn that hurts!!! scream

Mokuba: Big brother!!! Language!!! *giggles*

Me: *giggles too*

Mokuba: My brother is a hypocrite... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:22 pm
Me: Believe me Mokuba, we know xd

Mokuba: *giggles hugging neck*she didnt hurt you too badly did she brother?

Seto: stare yeah...hurt like a b***h...

Mokuba: Big brotherrr! *taunting tone*

Seto: Im 19, i can curse if I want to, you on the other hand are still a child.

Mokuba: Im about to be 14, were only 5 years apart remember

Seto: fourteen is still a child. 3nodding

Mokuba: It's pre-teen, its past thirteen which is the age they say your a teen soo xp

Seto: rolleyes  

InunaideGner

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:27 pm
wait mokuba's 14!? damn he's about the same age as me. lol and i seem to curse alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:38 pm
well in the manga Seto is 19, and Mokuba and him are 5 years apart. And even in the show it makes sence cause Seto isnt shown at school with the other(whenever they do show them at school) This shows that Seto is to old to go to school, making him around 18-19. I was told he was 19 now in the series. And though thats not much of a surprise, if you look hard in the series, youll see even Mokuba has a few thinsg more different about him, more mature as you will. And techincally looking at their Bdays, Seto wont be 19 til this october on the 25, and Mokubas bday is July 13, so at the moment in time I suppose youd say Seto is 18(still making him out of school) and Mokuba would be 13. But soon theyll be 19 and 13. So yeah, 5 year difference. it also makes sence for the orphanage due to Seto was adopted at 11(as said in the dubbed when he played gozaburo in chess he siad " not bad for a 11 year old " so this would make Mokuba 6 when he was adopted. Sorry for that long post, im just happy i finally know this xd  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:29 pm
InunaideGner
Me: Believe me Mokuba, we know xd

Mokuba: *giggles hugging neck*she didnt hurt you too badly did she brother?

Seto: stare yeah...hurt like a b***h...

Mokuba: Big brotherrr! *taunting tone*

Seto: Im 19, i can curse if I want to, you on the other hand are still a child.

Mokuba: Im about to be 14, were only 5 years apart remember

Seto: fourteen is still a child. 3nodding

Mokuba: It's pre-teen, its past thirteen which is the age they say your a teen soo xp

Seto: rolleyes

Me: rolleyes Just an excuse to curse Seto-kun...

Seto: It's true though...

Mokuba: I don't care if you are an adult, big brother... if you curse then I can too... or let both of have our mouths be washed out with soap... neutral

Seto: Mokuba...

Me: Mokuba... the point is that he's an adult...

Mokuba: So? *huggles Inu's neck*

Seto: So I can cuss...

Mokuba: But didn't you say that all cursing is bad and that people that cuss have no class and not civilized? neutral

Seto: Yes... but... *blinks*

Me: He's got you there... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:51 pm
Me: ooh got dissed by your little bro *pats Mokubas head hi fiving him* but of coarse this stays within the guild mrgreen

Seto: It better... stare

Mokuba: mrgreen  

InunaideGner

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:55 pm
InunaideGner
well in the manga Seto is 19, and Mokuba and him are 5 years apart. And even in the show it makes sence cause Seto isnt shown at school with the other(whenever they do show them at school) This shows that Seto is to old to go to school, making him around 18-19. I was told he was 19 now in the series. And though thats not much of a surprise, if you look hard in the series, youll see even Mokuba has a few thinsg more different about him, more mature as you will. And techincally looking at their Bdays, Seto wont be 19 til this october on the 25, and Mokubas bday is July 13, so at the moment in time I suppose youd say Seto is 18(still making him out of school) and Mokuba would be 13. But soon theyll be 19 and 13. So yeah, 5 year difference. it also makes sence for the orphanage due to Seto was adopted at 11(as said in the dubbed when he played gozaburo in chess he siad " not bad for a 11 year old " so this would make Mokuba 6 when he was adopted. Sorry for that long post, im just happy i finally know this xd

oh ok. geez i always thought they were younger than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:18 pm
yami_seto_grl
InunaideGner

oh ok. geez i always thought they were younger than that.
yeah i did too, then i used copmmon sence thinking why Seot wasnt shown in school with the gang anymore, so not being at school would make him 18, but by his Bday hell be 19 tech. in october 3nodding  

InunaideGner

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:06 pm
*anime dizzy eyes* too much info when it's so close to finals. *shakes head* anyways, we'll keep you getting one upped to ourselves. *walks a few steps and turns around abruptly* uh.... anyone know where we're going? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:32 pm
jagged1
*anime dizzy eyes* too much info when it's so close to finals. *shakes head* anyways, we'll keep you getting one upped to ourselves. *walks a few steps and turns around abruptly* uh.... anyone know where we're going? sweatdrop
lol i know what you mean, Im taking my exams this week, i jsut got done with my geometry and World histroy ones<@.@>and for everyone to know, cause im sooo happy, i passed geometry this year!! with a C-*huggles all* I wont have to go back and take retard geometry blaugh (well, its intuitve geometry, but its for the stupid people*not real retards*) oh and Jagged, our new Seot religion or whatever, it works!! eek I paryed to Seto before the test that Id pass the geometry exam, and I did.  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:05 pm
InunaideGner
Me: ooh got dissed by your little bro *pats Mokubas head hi fiving him* but of coarse this stays within the guild mrgreen

Seto: It better... stare

Me: *giggles*

Seto: stare

Me: Awkward silence... whee  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games