Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:06 am
jynx I'm going to kick your a** later but think about it if she would have completed that technique she would kill her self. emo  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:54 pm
Yuna's eyes opened, changing from their normal gray color, to a blueish green one. She swam to the surface, no longer being the person in control of her body. She got out of the water and looked at her reflection. How?.....Oh my god, Yuna she did it....why? She knew she might not be able to come back. Hana stared at her cousin's reflection in the water, the only thing that she saw that was hers, was her eyes.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:58 pm
a beam of light bursted out of the lake where hana was the wolf came out of the water all wet. shincho saw the beam and thought what but it can't be tasu disappered and reappered at the lake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:17 pm
((It was? I must of skipped over that chapter... hehehehe... oops... sweatdrop ))

Kazu layed limp, boardering on the edge of conciousness. She didn't know who was carring her, or why they had even told her to stop. The light that had caught Tasu's attention also caught her own. She barely opened up her eyes, and noticed Jynx was holding her.
"Let me down..." She said hoarsly.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:30 pm
tasu looked at kasu and said do i look like jynx to you kasu tasu put kasu down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:58 am
Hana fell back a bit startled, not used to being in her cousin's body. "What the?"  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:07 am
yuna are you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:22 am
Sakata appeared her clothes were splattered with blood and she was holding her side"Guys, the attack of the leaf village has begun"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 am
"Yuna........is not in control." she said, her eyes flashing to a blueish green color.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 am
Jynx dropped Kazu accidentally after hearing that Leaf was being attacked. He then ran to Tasu and snached his necklace off of him. After this he ran his fastest to Konoha knowing that if they were successful they would think that the Hidden Army retired.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:04 pm
"... I'm tired of being thrown around." Kazu growled under her breath as she ran back to the Hidden Leaf Village. "And whoever attacked my home is going to deal with a very pissed off me..."
She sped up, blasting by Jynx.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:11 pm
As soon as he arrived Jynx took action. Ridding most of the sound nin, with a simple fireball jutsu. Jynx then ran towards the Hokages office to assure Lady Tsunade's safety.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm
Kazu summoned her tigers and they ripped apart the Sound Ninja with relative ease. "Is it my imagination, or have they gotten weaker...?" she murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Jynx made it just in time to witness Tsunade being protected by the girl he turned good. Jynx once again put his own life in danger by letting himself be stabbed with a barrage of blades. His blood leaked onto the floor, and he was still standing. The drive to protect people had gotten the best of him again but his will power lead him to using a jutsu he had created secretly. It killed every sound nin inside the gates, but at the cost of Jynx collapsing on the ground and needing immediate medical attention.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:09 pm
tasu was running after jynx threating to kill him and saying give me that back you b***h when he got there he snatched it back and put it back on as his eyes turned balck and said jynx this is why i don't like people touching my necklece tasu just took his sword out and suddenly millions of ninja from both sides fell to the ground not dead but out cold.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games