Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm
Saiden looked at Aphrodite as he thought about the words that the strange character had said. His head started to hurt as a moment he had witnessed from his past. Started to play back in his head. He tilted his head forward as he layed his right hand on top of it. Saiden started to picture a random human in his mind. The picture wasn't completely familiar. He saw a young girl in a dress skipping along with a women at there side. While an aged man stood beside them. The women was somewhat familiar to him. He knew this person as Reia. But the man wasn't particularly familiar to him. They handed the little girl a tiara and walked off. When he turned around to look at the unknown character he was gone....Balin...be careful.

Lance hadn't noticed Saidens contemplating in the least. Or the fact that the figure had disappeared. He glanced at Zach for a moment. There was no particular reason to be looking at them. Just the word possessed made him a tad curious. And he felt like he should get a good look at this ones eyes. He'd heard from a drunken knight that the eyes are the windows to the soul. He didn't fully believe this. But in his mind it couldn't hurt to check anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm
He chuckled quietly. "No, Lance, the eyes are not the windows to the soul, contrary to popular belief." His eyes shifted to be a light violet. "If they were..." He sighed. "You wouldn't want to be near me..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 pm
This made Lance even more curious than before. What this person was saying only seemed to be partly correct. He wasn't entirely sure why he thought this. Call it a gut feeling for what it is worth. The light violet looked slightly like an owl at night. With a slight glow like a rat watching someone from the darkness. A rat wasn't planning on causing anyone harm. Unless they themselves threatened or scared the creature. This was how Lance viewed this one currently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 am
Aphrodite's eyes changed to match Zach's, then she hugged him tighter. "You inherited my ability! Yay!"  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm
Lance folded his hands inside of his pockets. As he glanced around him in a somewhat nervous way. Like he wasn't entirely sure if his next question would offend or not. Umm Aphrodite, there is something I've always wondered. I read in a book that out of jealousy you transformed. Medusa into a hideous being. That would turn any man she looked apon to stone. Did you...ever undue the spell on this person?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 pm
She scoffed. "I do not get jealous. I am the most beautiful being in the universe. Athena did that."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 pm
I...guess it was just a mistake the writer made. Its an honest mistake to make. Seeing as the mortals of the time thought Medusa was the most beautiful of all. Wasn't Athena part of another generation all together? I sometimes get my Greek and Roman Mythology mixed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 pm
"Actually," Zach said, "Athena did do it, but Aphrodite asked her to because she, in actuality, was there." He grinned. "I asked Athena herself."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm
All this talk of events from so far back. Seemed to be affecting Saiden oddly. He kept having flashbacks of certain times in history. Though he himself hadn't personally witnessed the events of that time. Soon after he had learned of them from one source or another. Whatever was going on in his own world. Seemed to be affecting him in a negative way. The vision he was having currently seemed to be most vicious. He wasn't even aware of the people around him currently. As though he was half asleep he started to say a few words before going silent once again. No...stopp..damn you..you must not harm him. He'd seen more hardship in his life to last several lifetimes. But this vision seemed to bother him more than most.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:45 pm
"I'M GOING TO KILL HER!" Aphrodite disappeared.

Zach smirked, holding Ry close.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:57 pm
The group standing around seemed to him like a different group of people. And the one he was trying to save in this vision of the past. Was standing right where Zach was. He didn't even realize where he was at this point. It was like he was back in that point in time. Only this time around he knew the outcome of his decision. So his conclusion of what to do was drastically changed. The character from this past image was actually manipulating him at this point. Saiden walked forward as he looked Zach straight in the face. All the ones standing around them looked like a group that had come to stop him. In an attempt to take the decision about what to do with that one out of his hands. He started to speak and the one that was causing him to have these visions. Made it seem like Zach was the one saying all of this.

Saiden- You...how could you do this. All those years ago I saved you.

???- And I thank you for saving me. If you hadn't I would have been killed by my prosuers.

Saiden- But...how did you survive after you disappeared. I saw you burn to death in that fire.

???- I live because the mortals still remember me. Despite there hatred for me. There remembrance of me has allowed my continued existence.

Saiden- I should have killed you when I had the chance.

???- You no longer have that option Saiden Infinity. Like you my continued existence. Is only possible because I myself have become more than my flesh. I have become an idea and an idea can never be destroyed unless forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 pm
He frowned. "That aura..." He let go of Ry, pushing her gently away from him. "It's an Illusion, powerful enough only a Titan could've created it..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm
The half dream that Saiden was in now continued. As the one that had created it attempted to trick Saiden into harming Zach. He placed the image of himself holding up his own core. And with a smirk he laughed as he started to speak. Making it seem that Zach was the one speaking once again. And knowing that if Saiden decided to attack seriously. Everyone within a large radius would be harmed. And because of who Saiden actually was. Not even the gods could stop him in his trickery. Unless they somehow found a way to break the trans. He wasn't worried in the least about the others standing around.

???- Here is my core, the very thing that keeps me alive. You know better than anyone. That destroying this will not destroy me for good. But it will make sure I can never interact on your plain for some time. So...what are you waiting for Saiden.

Saiden- He held out his right arm. Extending his fingertips as his eyes remained a tainted black.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Sighing, he grabbed Ry and Sydney, then stepped into a rift, coming out about ninety miles away. He set the two down. "Ugh..." He collapsed, clutching his burning sides. "Too far..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Lances eyes flashed with different lights. His left eye shined with a white light. And his right eye shined with a black light. Both sides had come to a mutual agreement. They would allow Lance to control both. In an attempt to at least stun this figure long enough for them to come to there senses. The energy that was generated. Took the form of a red flame. That burned black on the edges. He sent the flame directly at Saiden.

Saiden held out his left hand. Batting the flame away as though it was a tennis ball. It didn't even slow him down in the least. And the energy started to build in his right arm. As he started to charge his signature attack. Only this time it would take something stronger than an atom bomb to stop him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games