Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 pm
Hinata walked along beside him. "Naruto-kun...when do you think...we'll be changed back...?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:08 pm
((Why isn't anyone posting?! crying ))  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 pm
Naruto's smile faultered slightly. "I dunno......soon i hope."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm
Hinata looked at the sky and observed the placement of the moon and stars carefully. "Today's October 3....." she said softly. You birthday is next week, Naruto-kun.."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 am
"Huh?......oh.....yeah, i hope i'm the right age for then comes then." Naruto ended on a softer note then he started.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:18 am
Hinata sighed sadly. "Not many celebrate your birthday....because Kyuubi destroyed the village that same day...." she said softly. She regretted saying that as soon as it came out of her mouth. She buried her face in her hands while saying,"I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have mentioned that..." she was close to crying.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Naruto put a weak smile on his face, "Its alright.......it isn't your fault Hinata-chan, after all, you didn't make fun of me or anything like that.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:13 am
"Naruto-kun..." Hinata said quietly. "Thank you.....for understanding."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 am
Tom happened to look up and stopped tickling his sister as he spotted Gaara. "Ah, hello again Gaara-lad. Lori and I were just watchin' the stars. Would ye like te join us?" He gave a friendly smile and scooted over with Lorelai on his lap to make room and patted the empty space invitingly. Lorelai was still having a giggling fit, but she managed a wave and stuttered, "H-hullo, Gara-chan."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:05 am
"Well, i got to understand,......and its alright." Naruto said.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Gaara waved back at Lorelai with a straight face. He shook his head to Tom and the sand elevated him back into the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Tom smiled and shrugged at Gaara's refusal to join them. His smile grew wider as he heard a soft snore from his sister as she suddenly fell asleep and wrapped the blanket closer around Lorelai, watching her fondly while she slept. "Ah, there's a good lass. I was afraid ye weren't going back te sleep at all and become cranky in the mornin'." He chuckled softly as he only got another snore as a reply and lovingly stroked his sister's hair before lightly resting his chin on her head.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Hinata smiled at Naruto weakly.
Gaara got himself onto a thicker branch and stared up at the moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Gaara was being so quiet, Tom forgot he was present and silently watched the stars or created his own constellations by connecting the neighbboring stars with an imaginary line as he pointed to them one by one with his pointer finger. He kept it up until he felt his own eyes grow heavy and his head flopped to one side as he started snoring along with his sister. Tom was used to falling asleep outdoors and slept soundly.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 am
Gaara looked down at Tom and his sister. He made a clone of himself with the sand and took out two pillows from inside the house and put them gently under Tom and Lorelai's heads.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games