Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Lizzy's face changed and Nathan looked up. "Uh oh." He said as Lizzy ran to the bathroom. He ran after her as a reflex. Gently, she picked up her hair as she lost everything. Once again, she sat back as Nathan cleaned her up. "I guess you used too much ketchup." He chuckled and Lizzy stuck her tongue out at him.

"Sorry about breakfast. I know you worked really hard on making it." He helped her up and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it." He told her and helped her back in the kitchen. She sat down and pushed her plate aside.

"Stupid morning sickness." She pouted and ate a cracker.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm
"Lizzy. Its alright.....I'm sure you'll get better and the sickness will go away....." he smiled, looking at her. "Dont let it get to you. Im shocked you havent spat fire everytime you vomited though....." he said, crossing his arms  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "No not yet. But I did have a craving for coal once. And some wood. I know the morning sickness will pass, I just hate having everything come up." Tears ran down her cheeks but then they stopped. "Then again this is weird." She lit her hand on fire but instead of it being red it was blue. "My fire has never been that color before." She distinguished the flame and ate another cracker.

(I didn't even think of that.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm
((lol. im mister originality!)
"Dont cry..." he said, holding her. "Ble fire? Intresting. A little more and its Thunder...." he smiled. "Its either the pregnancy or your sexyness showing." he kissed her again  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm
Lizzy rolled her eyes and stuffed a cracker in his mouth. "Eat your cracker." She giggled.

"Yeah before all of us get sick to our stomach's too." Nathan said. Lizzy through a cracker at him.

"You shush." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm
Anne had been very quiet throughout the morning. She smiled a bit when Lizzy threw the cracker. Nick looked at Lizzy and smiled, eating one of the crackers.
Anne sighed, looking at nate.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 pm
"Anne? You're drooling sweetie." Lizzy chuckled and tossed her a napkin. Nathan looked at Anne and then blushed at her look. Lizzy looked at Nick and then back at Nathan and Anne.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 pm
Nick smiled at his sister, kissing Lizzy as he did so. Anne took the napkin and wiped herself. "Lizzy.....talky?" she asked.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Lizzy nodded like she was a child. "Yes, Lizzy did talky." She giggled. "Anne want a cracker?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 pm
Anne glared at Lizzy. "No....can we talk?" she asked a bit more calmed now. Nick pushed Lizzy hently.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:17 pm
"Oh sorry. Excuse us boys." She kissed Nick and messed up Nathan's hair.

"Hey!" He said.

"What?" Lizzy asked. "It was already messed up." She chuckled and took Anne into another room. She closed the door behind them so the boys wouldn't be able to hear them. "What's up?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm
"...Your brother.....he hasnt asked me out yet..its been a month or so...and...I'm worried he doesnt like me...."she sighed.

"So......your Lizzy's brother right?" he said, making small talk.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Lizzy blinked at Anne and then shook herself out of it. "What? Sweetie I'm sure he likes you. Boys just don't know how to express their feelings. Except your brother, he worked really fast. He wasn't shy of expressing his feelings." She giggled and then rubbed Anne's arms. "Everything is going to be ok."

Nathan looked up at Nick. "Yeah, last I checked." He chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:36 pm
"But.....but....can you ask him to ask me?" Anne asked, she looked down, a bit saddened that Nate didnt express his feelings for her as she did. "And besides...we've already kissed and he just ran off......." she said, sobbing a bit. "He said something like 'Im sorry...' and thenran off...people just like me for the family's money..." Anne cried.

"Cool...cool...." he smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm
Lizzy laughed and gave her a hug. "It's ok sweetie. He's just shy like that." She pulled back so she could look at Anne. "He ran off because he doesn't know if you like him. Well, he's shy when it comes to girls that he likes. Talk to him. I know he's my brother but it would be a little awkward for me. It's ok."

"Excuse me." Nathan said and got up. "Everything ok?" He asked. "What's wrong?" Lizzy nodded at Anne.

"I need more crackers." She said and walked out. Nathan watched his sister curiously and turned back to Anne.

"Alright." He chuckled. "You ok?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces