Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:16 am
Crimson watched as Anderson was stripped of his arm. He looked over and noticed a bayonett was protruding from his arm. The expression on his face went from that of calm to infuriated in seconds. The bayonett flew back at Anderson as well as hundreds of magical arrows. "You want to play throwing games?" "Fine then..." He stood there with his arms crossed, still obeying orders to the best of his ability.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:43 pm
"hahahahahahahahaha this blood is the best ive had in years," Gengi said with a lustful look in his eyes. "Now Anderson die as i take the last of your blodd from!!!" Gengi bit his neckonce more and then finished draing anderson of his blood.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:38 pm
"good job Gengi..Crimson you don't have listen to my orders anymore." Baku once again took her Hellsing vampire form..'Alucard, send your brothers back.'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Crimson smirked. "Perfect." He moved over Anderson's body, waiting for him to start moving again. "Anderson, I know your not dead yet. There is still blood flowing through those veins." His dagger twisted around his wrist in anticipation.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:09 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smirked. "Perfect." He moved over Anderson's body, waiting for him to start moving again. "Anderson, I know your not dead yet. There is still blood flowing through those veins." His dagger twisted around his wrist in anticipation.

"Theres one finaly thing vampire hunters like him would do to our kind" Gengi said pulling out a knife"I'm going to cut off his head and burn his body.. Do i have any objections?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm
"No, I never want to see him hurt my comrads or friends again...This isn't the first time he's come after me, and I'm happy to finally see it end."..Baku stood next to Alucard petting his head while watching her friends kill the man that had threatened her so many years ago..  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Crimson stood back and allowed Genji to finish his kill. He still held both his magnums, cocked and loaded, aimed at Anderson. "Go for it, end his reign of power over our kind."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:05 pm
"By the dark pits of aric i send the anderson to the pits of anguish to suffer for all eternity." Gegi chanted while cuting his head off and setting his body aflame with the black fires of his home plane of excistance.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:32 pm
Baku fell to her knees hugging Alucard, him licking her face. 'its over Alucard..never again shall he hurt us..'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 pm
soccergrl67
Baku fell to her knees hugging Alucard, him licking her face. 'its over Alucard..never again shall he hurt us..'

"hell pay for what he did to our kind for ever ." Gengi laughed evilly  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:43 am
Baku stood up and agreed with Gengi.."yes, let him see how much it hurts to be killed by vampires."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:59 am
soccergrl67
Baku stood up and agreed with Gengi.."yes, let him see how much it hurts to be killed by vampires."

"No hes getting much worse." Gengi said sa he flew up and put something in mouth which look like a biscut made of shadow in his mouth. The biscut consume his hewad and tearned it to a dryed hyuskec "that will prevent him from coming back" Gengi said still flying a few feet above the ground.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:27 pm
Crimson holstered his guns and looked over to Genji and Baku. "Nice guy..." He cracked his neck and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:25 pm
Baku walked over to Anderson's body and crushed his head under her boot..She then set fire to all his weapons and bibles, being careful not to touch them..As the bayonets burned, the sky returned to its normal color from red and black and the Hellsing seal slowly faded from the sky..Relaxing she walked back towards her friends and wolf..  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 am
"Now if he was alittle stronger i could have sent him to the Grand Lords." Gengi chuckled.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games