Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm
"Care to list them for me?" Alice said sighing. She wanted for her to see what her life was like, not having Jiro, her life of darkness, her loneliness, her sadness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 am
Allison sighed, "Okay then." she mumbled. "I can run extremely fast, can't sleep, can go out into the sun and it doesn't burn me, I do drink blood, but I am on a no human policy now, I have super strength. Thats about all..." she trailed off lookin at her feet. "Anything else you want to ask me?" she asked bored.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:22 pm
"...How has Jiro been in the last week?" she asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm
Allison smiled. "jiro has been fine, he isn't even phased by the fact im a vampire anymore, he was only like the first day maybe." she said.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Alice smiled. "Thats great. Allison, is there a ring on the floor? I think I dropped it here..." she said feeling around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
"What ring?" she asked curiously. She hoped it wasn't a kind of ring she was thinking, she might get angry.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 pm
"Its a ring..that....erm......I dont know how to describe it. It has a stone on it thts for sure." she said, feeling around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm
"where did you get it?" she asked curiously, looking on the floor now.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm
"Jiro gave it to me. It was a three year anniversary gift...." she said, a tear dripped down her cheek remembering the day. She toughended up and kpet feeling around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 pm
"Oh, ok." she said happily. She then found the ring, it somehow fell slightly under the bed. "I found it." she jumped up and handed it to Alice.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 pm
She took it and smiled, feeling happy that she had gotten her last memory of Jiro back. "Thanks..." she said, putting it on. She hugged Allison smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm
The hug turned out to awkward. "Well i have to go... uh feed now. Talk to you later, if Jiro wakes up and aske where i am tell him i'm eating lunch." she laughed, leaving the room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 pm
"Oh...thanks...." she said smiling. She felt the warmth of the ring on her finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:14 am
Allison walked downstairs and out the door, into the woods. He smelt a deer and was off in an instant. After she had drank all of it's blood she made her way back to the mansion. She was hoping Jiro wasn't awake yet, but he might have been. She then walked up the stairs and into her room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Jiro was about to wake up. The creak of te door when Allison popped in woke him up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff