Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:36 pm
Alyce walked through the maze slowly, with a book in her face. Smelling flowers and hearing other voices she lowered her book to see who was there. Huh it's just those two from earlier Smiling at them she lifted her book again and walked on. She stopped a couple steps ahead and sat down on a nearby bench to finish her book. Hmm I wonder what's at the middle of the maze? Think I'll go find out when I'm done with this chapter..., she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 pm
celest smiled at him. thank you. she sat up and wraped her arms around his neck. exposing her fangs she gently bit his neck and began to drink.  

RosetteHiruka

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 pm
when she had drank enough she relased him and healed the bite marks. she tilted her head like a dog. "crimson, why are you so nice to me when you dont know anything about me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:13 pm
Crimson winced, he had always hated the initial feeling of a puncture wound. :Your welcome: "Thats just who I am...I dont know, there is something about you that just...strikes me." "I cant quite place my finger on it."  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:54 pm
she shruged. "usaly people dont like me much, big brother's one of the only people close to me. there were three people but now there's only two." her eyes turned a dark red that was almost black.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm
Crimson turned his head on its side. "Why dont people like you?"  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 pm
she shruged. "where ever there's humans i'm not liked or there's a misunderstanding. why don't you sit down?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Crimson obliged and sat next to her. "I can relate, Humans simply do not understand." He yawned "They fear that which they do not know and are to stupid and lazy to learn"  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm
"big brother isn't." she hugs her knees to her chest. "do you have a room in the castle? me and brother do, it called to me and it's very pretty." she gently rocked back and forth. she looked at him. "are you sleepy?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:02 pm
"Ive been tired for years, no rest for the wicked" He winked at her "I have a room, yes, it was the first one I walked into and within days I had custom shaped it into what its like to live in my mind." He crossed a leg over his knee in a sort of serious thinking position. "I dont trust most things that arent with in my head, its too easy to get screwed over that way."  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 pm
celests eyes tured a light red. "are you insomniatic?" She yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:46 am
(sorry but i'll be grounded till schools out or a feww weeks into the summer. u'll have to wait a while till i can post again. i might tell my friends to post for me, they'll know what to say.)  

RosetteHiruka

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:44 am
"Yes, I suppose I am a little bit." He chuckled, he had never thought of that before.

((Ok thats cool))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:32 pm
"hmm. what else do you want to talk about, i'm running out of ideas." she rocked back and forth again.  

RosetteHiruka

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces