Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:07 pm
kat sighed and moved to her bed, she had hidden the test under the pillow. she layed down like she was tired and she layed her head to the side faceing away from zach, she slowly pulled the test out. positive...kat hid the test. trying to hide the compelete horor on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:09 pm
He turned her head, kissing her.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:11 pm
kat kissed him back slowly, remembering the night she blushed. it maybe was a mistake but it was so pleasurable... kat suddenly felt the need to tel him about the baby but before a word came out she quickly clamped her mouth shut not saying anything that would give her away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm
"Are you...?" He trailed off; he didn't want to say the word.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:15 pm
kat lied easily shakeing her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:18 pm
His hand traced her arm... then he snatched the test out of her hand and looked at it. He sucked in a quick breath before looking at Kat, feeling no emotion other than love for the girl. He kissed her gently.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 pm
kat kissed him back, he could taste tears on her lips as they streamed down her face 'i-i-im s-s-orry z-ach" kat sobbed her whole body shakeing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:23 pm
"Ssshhh... why are you sorry?"  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 pm
"i ruined your life..by geting pregnat" kat covered her face with her hands regretfully.

(now thats what i call ice wholesome high school drama ^0^ im not even in high school yet. woot im prepared!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 pm
"It's not your fault," he whispered, kissing her. "And it's not going to ruin my life."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm
kat collapsed onto her bed. the stress pain and all the emotions of the day makeing her nearly faint. "did you..atleast enjoy last night..?" she asked absently closeing her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 pm
He nodded, kissing her, hugging her tightly.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:36 pm
kat was confused why he didnt answer, she didnt see his nod her eyes were already closed. under the kiss kat was nervous like she was haveing an anxiety attack. 'he didnt enjoy it...he couldnt even lie...' kats breathing quickened  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:11 am
He smirked slightly. "I forgot you already had your eyes closed... Kat, I enjoyed it. And I'm sorry I got you pregnant."  

Demonic Repentance

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm
"Oh, thats actuly pretty rare 'round these parts." He could feel his throte tightening, he was nervous, though even if ou could see his eyes through his sunglasses you wouldn't tell. he cursed himself in his head realizing what he just did.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games