Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kirei -- Breeding | Closed | [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 pm
Mawi x Aapep: 6 cubs (5 rolled + 1 extra)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 pm
For Mawi and Aapep's litter of course <3

Name: TBA
Stageb: Cubbin <3
Species: Lion! XD
Parents: Mawi Mai x Aapep
Offspring: o.o
Description: Mostly CC!
I would love to see some of her grandmother's (Kirjava) red on her some where. I would also love to see some of her other grandmother's black(Or some of her white) on her. Of course some of her parents colors too! Stripes from her daddy would be awesome. Also there is a little marking from Mawi that I want, if you look closely by Mawi's eye there is a little dot, I'd love to see something like that maybe a little bigger. XD (That silly little marking is like my favorite)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mawi's Juvie stage You can see the little marking the best here

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:51 pm
I have permission from Syrius Lionwing to custom in the Abiona and Oya breeding. ^_^

Name: Sahkir Aduladi
Parents: Abiona + Oya
Pride: Ela'wadiyi
description:
Has mothers specks on his face and rump, with her stripes lower near the muzzle. Has dad's faded paws and stripes too! Some throwback colors/marks also from grandma. ;D

ref pic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 am
Syr and Demo gave me permission <3

Name: Nvenhi Aduladi
Parents: Abiona x Oya
Pride: Ela'Wadiyi
Description: See ref, really. Feel free to play around with markings and colours, especially his tattooes, but keep them pink please ;D My little girly-boy <3
Ref: is here

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm
The last breedings for May from me, taken from CC breeding thread:

Aminah x Rama: 2 cubs
Amara'sarai x Peremende'Ment: 2 cubs
Loko o Ka x Nimhglas: 1 pup

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 pm
Permission given by both DgCakes and Thalion <3~

Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Rama x Aminah
Description: CC Except markings in Ref. =3
Wing design is what I'm looking for in the ref, a long feathery wing, though colors and such are up to you =D <3

Reference Image(s) REF
[You can use the colors there for him, but don't matter to me all to much ^^

The Dragon on his shoulder is supposed to be liek Rama's around his Ankle lol]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Parents: Aminah x Rama
Offspring: -
Description: Essentially Aminah’s design, only in Rama’s colours. Black back, dark blue glowy-ish stripes (ffff stripes = <3 <3). If her ‘mane’/tail could also have a gradient like Rama’s mane, that’d be amazing <3 Very tips of her paws should be white, like Rama’s mothers’ ;3 Eyes and nose same colour as Rama’s. She should have the dragon mark around her paw, too, similar to how it is on Rama but with a dark blue outline to match the stripes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A

((Posting for Kairi ))

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm
is June 1st in the UK XD! Pinch is paying for this <3

Name: tba
Species: Lion (can I have old lines pease <3)
Parents: Peremende'Ment X Amara'sarai
Description: base colour is colour of mums inner spots, he should have his mums spots all over his body but the spots will be the darkest colour of brown on mum with the light beige of mums belly on the inside. his belly should be white and he should have a bit of white in his mane closest to his chin along with a white muzzle & a white triangle under each eye. his eyes are odd one pink, one green, his mane & tail tuft is mums base colour but he has white tips (like dads tips but white). Also if you can do it I'd like him to have a black nose with a bit of pink in it (like a dogs 'butterfly' nose), inner ear should also be white.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/amcustom.jpg  

Syrius Lionwing

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:45 pm
Posting on behalf of Zarronox. He's not in the guild yet but this will be his pup. He has our permission ^^ Also, the payment will be coming from me, as this pup is a gift to him.

Owner: Zarronox
Stage: Pup
Species: Hyena
Parents: Loko o Ka and Nimhglas
Description: Body (including legs, face, etc) is the same as Kafil's body color. Has stripes like Nimhglas and his face mark that are the same dark-brown as Kafil's mane/tail. He has black ears like Nimhglas. Same face marking as Nimhglas, and on all four legs he has the leg marks that Kafil has (again, dark brown). Light brown underbelly, red eyes. All the colors are together in the color ref.

Reference Image(s): Color ref

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm
Customing into Nimhglas x Loko o Ka breeding

Species: Hyena
Parents: Nimhglas x Loko o Ka
Description:
Green body like father with similar shading. Yellow and white mane and tail. Stripes like father, yellow at top and darkening to blue as they go down. Ears tipped brown. White blotches on feet like father, only a little larger on the feet, and inside them, a few of the mother's strange zig-zag markings, in blue (but not on all four feet). Blue eyes.
Reference Image(s):
Mother
Father
Grandmother of Loko - source of yellow

Jikde Bonyac

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:12 pm
EDIT; It's June my time now =3 Ontario, Canada =3
Permission given by both _Shouko_ and Pinchmonster <3~

Parents: Amara'Sarai x Peremende'Ment
Description: See Ref =3
It's very loose, if you get some urge at some point to alter anything, feel free Kire <3~

Reference Image(s) REF
Yes I fail at spots lol

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas