Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:19 pm
~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

(lol hi duftmon and your welcome, i never expected you to enter for a duftmon!....im trying to be a little nicer since people keep complaining about my attitude. it killing me.)

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:37 pm
((Be yourself with me if you have too. I hate fake people. If it makes you feel better, when you make me mad, I just don't post/respond to you for a day. And I feel better. I know being nice is hard for people, but you've got it in you.))
Duftmon entered the dojo with Earthest in tow. "Hello," he said, greeting everyone.

Earthest then glomped Duftmon around the waist. "You are so cool!" she said oogling him. "Hey everybody! SlashAngemon digivolved...kinda...Isn't he awesome!" Earthest closed her eyes and snuggled into Duftmon's side.

Duftmon shook his head and sighed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:41 pm

(alright when i get the chance i will)
Yo congratz slash angemon...sorta xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:44 pm
"Thank you," Duftmon replied. He looked down at Earthest had started to mumble incoherent things.

"So amazing!" she squealed.Duftmon shook his head.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:47 pm

"damn seem like everyone i know have at least one knight lol" Toan said. "so what have you two lunatics been up to?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm
Earthest sighed heavily and then she smiled brilliantly. "I've been with Duftmon! Isn't he cool? Don't you want to be him?" she asked Shikon.

Duftmon shook his head, yet again. "Don't pay attention to her. She's out of it since I digivolved."

Earthest perked up her ears and looked at everyone. "Do you guys want to know how he digivolved?" she interjected a squeal instead of a pause. "Of course you do! He digivolved when we were in the middle of a battle! It was so cool that I forgot that we were in danger! SO COOL!"

"She's been like this ever since the battle ended," Duftmon said. He took Earthest off his side and carried her to the couch and set her down.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Magnamon came into the room playing with a few in training digimon cause he promise to baby sit them laughing and joking with them. He saw the group "Hay"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm
Earthest waved, but her attention was on Duftmon until she remembered about the only female digimon in the room.

"Hi..." Earthest greeted, then she narrowed her eyes. "Are you going to take my Duftmon away from me?"

Duftmon glared. "What do you mean by that?"

Earthest humphed. "You are my partner and you can't date her without consulting me..." she paused then looked to the ceiling then to the ground in thought, "...Right?"

Duftmon shook his head. "Incorrect."

Earthest made an 'Oh!' expression and looked deep in thought. Then she got up and poked Astamon in the chest. "Make sure you keep her away from Duftmon. I give you complete permission to date/wed this female."
Earthest sat back down and turned to Toan. "Do you think Duftmon is cool?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Sakuyamon and Astamon both burst out laughing. They got up and went to help Magnamon take care of the kids. "He alright, although your being a little to....jealous over him. sorta remind me of the girl from the contest you met Duftmon"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm
"I didn't win him he digivolved!" Earthest exclaimed. ((That's neither here nor there. And if you remember correctly I did act somewhat like this towards the middle.)) "You'd be protective too of your digimon if you...never mind. Never mind. You train your partners till almost certain death. I want to protect everyone. I'm not a digiguardian for nothing!," Earthest said crossing her arms and slitting her gaze.

"Digigaurdian of Innocence. Childlike in demeanor and personality, wanting to do things that are impossible and try to complete them. Innocence is for keeping the pure child-like spirit alive. But it is also the Innocent that have to at sometime be forced into positions to protect or guard others. You," Duftmon gestured to Earthest, "received the crest for protecting others, even when you believe battles to be wrong at heart. That's what it means to be innocent." Duftmon continued to lean against his favorite spot on the wall. He shut his eyes as if he were then blocking out the beings around him.

Earthest cocked her head to the side and then looked at Toan and whispered, "Told you he was cool."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Toan shrug "Call yourself what you want but all living being fight, some more then other" Toan sit back in his chair and watch his digimon playing with the babies and one of the baby digimon crawled over and stare at wonder in Toan. Toan smile and pick him up then toss him in the air and catch him. The baby digimon began to laugh in joy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 pm
Earthest looked at the baby digimon and smiled serenely. "I love babies!" She got up from the couch and started to play peek-a-boo with one of the babies that was alone. "Here I am!" she laughed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:37 pm

The baby digimon began to cry. Toan pick the baby digimon up and began to hush and cradle him. the baby digimon began to laugh too

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm
Earthest frowned. "Why don't any digimon like me?" she asked herself.

Duftmon replied, "They like you. It's the atmosphere up here. Remember the Floramon tribes and the other digimon we've met. They like you."

Earthest shook her head. "It's not the same."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 pm

"It because your a little to pushy, you got to be careful their not regular babys" Toan put the two digimon down and let them crawl back to their friends.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games