Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:57 pm
Akuma-Loki
eek i guess you have to love animals or else your screwed btw i think you should add a rooster to your collection

Shhh! Momma might hear you. *Laughs.* It's alright with all the animals, mainly the farm ones since my step-father wants to get his sons into Ag once they get older. If it wasn't for me living in Texas, I'd say I want a husky, but it's too hot here for the creatures. I'm happy with my Dara-kit. Momma's dogs just use me as a heater and pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:24 pm
I just found the flash version of the GAC, but I worry about how up-to-date these things are.  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:42 am
Hermetic

Gah -- this threads turning into just me ;__; what happened to this being the cool-kid hangour thread??

::sigh:: Weja is awesome -- I'd kill to get some art from her crying
I'm a cool kid too, honest! LOL xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:59 pm
blukattt
Hermetic

Gah -- this threads turning into just me ;__; what happened to this being the cool-kid hangour thread??

Please tell me that's an opposable toe the mojnkey in your sig is holding..

Quadadiddle
Crew

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:32 pm
Hermetic
blukattt
Hermetic

You noticed that to, huh? I'm hoping it is too, and as long as I imagine it to be a toe, it is a toe. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:12 pm
blukattt
Hermetic
blukattt
Hermetic

You noticed that to, huh? I'm hoping it is too, and as long as I imagine it to be a toe, it is a toe. xp

xd you're silly razz

Quadadiddle
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:33 pm
Comment...not...found... *Shudders* xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:25 pm
*wants to whack a fluff bunny with a ruler to get all of her emotions out* xp  

Jameta
Captain

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:34 pm

BLU!!

It's that "Time Cat" In your signature?

I heart that book <333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:43 pm
Hermetic, if you didn't see the reply post:

Hermetic

Lysa, is it prononced "Lissa" or "Liza" ??

Pronounced like "Lisa" since that's the legal spelling on my stuffs. But I like the Lysa spelling better, especially since my father had me named after his old high school crush who was head cheerleader.  

Mina Beltara

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:51 pm
Does anyone know how much a pair of DJ headphones are?? Someone is questing for them and I swear somewhere I read that they weren't that much... :D Help?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:48 pm
toboetsukasa
Does anyone know how much a pair of DJ headphones are?? Someone is questing for them and I swear somewhere I read that they weren't that much... :D Help?

*swims through mass amount of BBCode to get to the bottom of ther text box*

Yeah, DJ's are cheap.. only.. IN THE MILLIONS...

Quadadiddle
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:52 pm
I was planning on making my character look liek the one I submitted for the contest.

...Then, I saw the cost of an angelic sash... Whoa...

How's a guy supposed ot get that kind of money?! stressed gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:04 pm
Atma311
I was planning on making my character look liek the one I submitted for the contest.

*Nods* I know. I want for my Stargate avatar look, give it more of an Abydos/Ascended look, but I think I'm going to put that off for last. I'll work on getting the basic uniform first. *Laughs.*

Speaking of which, I'll take any help I can get. Instead of the Ash Hot Top and the Nitemare Bustier, I'll go for either a Black Sleeveless Silk Top or a Sleeveless Charcoal Top. But I still want the Forest Camo Pants, Biker Boots (but the ones I have work fine), and Lex's Dark Gloves. The pendents and sash reall can wait for all the gold they want.

Anyone want to trade or buy Jack's Joy, Prisoner's Pants, Trap Jaw or Flower Wrist Band? *Laughs.*  

Mina Beltara

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:43 pm
failesaich
Atma311

*Nods* I know. I want for my Stargate avatar look, give it more of an Abydos/Ascended look, but I think I'm going to put that off for last. I'll work on getting the basic uniform first. *Laughs.*

Speaking of which, I'll take any help I can get. Instead of the Ash Hot Top and the Nitemare Bustier, I'll go for either a Black Sleeveless Silk Top or a Sleeveless Charcoal Top. But I still want the Forest Camo Pants, Biker Boots (but the ones I have work fine), and Lex's Dark Gloves. The pendents and sash reall can wait for all the gold they want.

Anyone want to trade or buy Jack's Joy, Prisoner's Pants, Trap Jaw or Flower Wrist Band? *Laughs.*

=Bad Idea

That's why I NEVER include my Donation Items in a trade, or sell them (unless when it's totally necessary). I always got for the donation items first. You see, the other items go for sale in the shops, the price will never change, and they're usually lower in the marketplace.

Donation Items increase in price over time.
Golden Laurels used to be 4k -- now they're 13k and rising
The Penguin Slippers used to be 12k -- now they're 20k and rising
Angelic Pendants used to be 8k -- now they're 35k and rising

See what I mean? This is why I hold on to my donation items. They may only be worth 4k or so now, but in a year, I'll be glad I saved em 3nodding

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games