Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:21 pm
I would be Kaoru, because she's strong, spunky and seems to be a whole lot of characters rolled into one...

She can be rude like Sano, Immature like Yahiko, Strong-willed like Yahiko, Kind like Kenshin and she seems to be motherly and protective (the Kamiya Kasshin Ryu Hadome and Hawatari (spekking sweatdrop ) seem to be strong)

Most of all She can be patient with Yahiko!!!(Which is a REAL hard task, and she usually fails trying to do this)...

PS-I type WAAAYYY tooo fast for my own good... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:45 pm
Hurray for the gold! Thank you Hypnotic Crown of Doom.... twisted Now does this next one involve gold? Hehe. Just kidding.

I would design my character with a simple two toned outfit probably like a forest green and a deep yellow with black swirls all around. Their weapon of choice would be fists since it is fun to draw fight seens with kicking and punching and blood flying everwhere...and I'm off topic. Well, now back on track, pulled back hair into a half double ponytail and color of hair would be a light brown. She sees Kaoru as a sister in many ways and anyone can be beaten into submission when this duo gets angry, even Kenshin is afraid. She tends to be better at cooking than Kaoru but is rarely aloud in the kitchen. She is usually stuck outside or on errands gathering vegatables from the yard. Simplistic character and out there attitude.

Gah! @_@ I think I thought about this way too much! Why did I write so much? I agree with Miken-chan. Type to fast for your own good.  

Miwaslover

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:40 am
Just a passing question.

Has anyone in the guild seen the director's cut of both the OAVs? I only have the Trust and Betrayal (Tsuikohen) D'sC and I'm still looking for the Reflections (Seisouhen) D'sC. I saw some screencaps of the additional scenes from Seisouhen and it was flufftastic! Think: K&K wedding night. The additional scenes in Tsuikohen include some more gory fight scenes and more gory *and incredible* fight scenes.

p.s. Young Kenshin totally melts ice! heart /p.s.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:21 pm
Nope! I haven't even seen the ordinary OAVs in the first place, much less the director's cut. crying

Great work Miwas! Very interesting post you got there. Since this question was easy there was no gold involved but you sure deserve some for that one, he-he.

Hey Miken Chan! I should have said in the question: What kind of character would you create for an RK contest. Care to try again?

Here's the question of the week for those who missed it:

Question of the week!

If there was a Rurouni Kenshin character creation contest, what kind of character would you come up with and why?

This question is just to know more about each of us and what kind of creativity we have. It doesn't have to be an evil only or good only character. I for one, would create a character that could be some kind of rival for Kenshin. Maybe one that comes after the defeat of Shishio or something. I would make it to be good oriented but, at the same time have some sort of belief that the only good bad guy, is a dead bad guy and so his/hers determination would be to eliminate all of them and all who don't think like him/her. That would be what would cause Kenshin to battle this character as Kenshin always intends to save people.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:17 pm
LustrousJade
Just a passing question.

Has anyone in the guild seen the director's cut of both the OAVs? I only have the Trust and Betrayal (Tsuikohen) D'sC and I'm still looking for the Reflections (Seisouhen) D'sC. I saw some screencaps of the additional scenes from Seisouhen and it was flufftastic! Think: K&K wedding night. The additional scenes in Tsuikohen include some more gory fight scenes and more gory *and incredible* fight scenes.

p.s. Young Kenshin totally melts ice! heart /p.s.

I saw the Director's Cut of Seisouhen at a local Suncoast (where I get my manga)...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:19 pm
...I'll think about The Question for now...It herts my head...  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:31 pm
miken-chan
...I'll think about The Question for now...It herts my head...
What? Yer having a headache? I hate those! Anyway, take yer time. Sometimes inspiration takes a while to get to us. Trust me, I know cuz I haven't written anything for my CV fic in a few weeks now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:59 pm
Question for today and maybe tomorrow, well, double question actually. he-he...

I've been rather happy these days. Do you know why? Do you want to know?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:30 am
Hello all. Janus and I have returned!!! I promise I'll get a new question up soon. I just got three more of the Kenshin action figures!!! YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:27 pm
Hey Mel! I don't know about the rest of us but I missed ya lots, both of you. 3nodding Wow! Yer avatar has a bit of a different look, what did you do?

So, how was the trip? Did you get those action figures on the trip? Are you missing any action figures or do you have the whole gang now?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:23 pm
...just sit back and nod...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:24 pm
...just sitting back and nodding...  

Wolf of Mibu

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:54 am
Welcome back mods.
I think I already said this before. Anyway, welcome back!
*happily waits for the new question of the day.*
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:50 am
Wolf of Mibu
...just sit back and nod...
Yeah! Nod like a mod. blaugh  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:47 pm
Welcome Back Mods!!!
blaugh

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games