Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 pm
MONA~ARCH

In the beginning of time, seven gods created the planet. Each giving up parts of their soul, and together they created the living beings. Some favored the Humans, others the animals, and others the Sphinxes, Echidnas, and Centaurs. Water, fire, earth, air, lighting, light, and dark; these where the gods. But one, one god, god of light, split it's self into two forms, one heavenly, to watch over all, another, to rule over the land fairly. God of dark, did not like this, so it split also, turning it's earthly form into an abyss of darkness and evil. The other gods did the same, but their earthly bodies became rulers of parts of the earth, and blessed humans, and monsters, that used the gods powers to manipulate what they wish. The light god was the ruler of Klorden, and so on. But as for the god of dark, his body became an evil... ((here is were the stains of life, and dust have worn away the writing, some say the god of dark wished it away, so no one could know the truth.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Unionist Bible
Book of Heiro

The world was created by the god's will, his tears filled the qceans with salty waters and the sky with his eyes. he cose only the wisest and the strongest, the most cunning and the fearles to become the rulers of his world, he taught theese peoples to bend the light and dark, as well at the componets that surrounded, and the rullers taught others, but not every thing. and so with every ruller, they are taught all magics, to better rule the lands.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm
(Yvansi isn't dead, just out of sight.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:47 pm
(*tear* but he was sooo beautifull!!!!)
(ok GAng, we needs some mores peoples onthis little RP sooo's I'm's gunna start with Lalapeya and after that I'll enter a mage or two and hope that saphy get's on, oh and BTW shaylaya has quit gaia!!! *crys*)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:15 pm
((no im not part of the guild yet. i sent a request so hopefully ill get in. but my gf asked me to join so i sadi i would. if you got a problem, talk to El Grande Penguino wiht any questions...))

Username: El Loopy
Name: Fermeen
Race: Dragon/human
Powers: can switch between his true dragon form and his old human air mage form. Can control the air currents around him.
Personality: Fermeen is a likealbe fun old mage. He enjoys parties and adventures. But when he is a dragon, he becomes serious and very protective of his companions.
Appearance: Human:tall skinny, has a long gray beard, and wears gold and purple robes. Carries a staff made of ebony and has a black diamon at its head. Dragon: Large with bright silver scales. Has a wingspan of about 60 feet. His eyes in both forms are that if a grayish blue.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 pm
Fermeen's wings carried him over the air. His massive silver body blended with the sky. He craned his neck and looked upon the palace of klorden. Why was it me to come to this little party? he asked himself. He decended upon the palace roof and turned to his frail old human form. "Hehehehe, lets have some air fun!" he conjured the currents around him and started for the ground.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Lalapeya exited the pallace and into the courtyard, she had just talked to Elmyra of a nation, the nation of Hirec, a queen, she had a son and he was eady to wed, "he never said which nations, now than I need to find a mage, so I can ask them for some thing..."

(ok so guys, I'm thinking of making a "plauge of war2" for the next "Rifthol"s that we must defeat. Do you guys like that idea?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:32 pm
Fermees landed next to Lalapeya and cackled. "Hohoho! What is this now?" he took a drink skin fomr his side and drank. "You need a mage, and i am one, and a little more..." he grabbed her hand and shook it feriously. "Name is Fermeen, dragon elder and air mage extrordinaire!" he took another drink.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Lalapeya giggled at this hyper old man, "I am Princess Lalapeya, next in line for the throne, ruler of Klorden, it's a pleasur meeting you... Fermeen." she shook his hand back, grasping it as hard as she could. "by the way, do you happen to be drunk? I think I smelt ale on your breth," she giggled again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:36 am
Fermeen laughed. "Drunk, no, Ale, yes." he relased her hand and looked to teh sky. "Oh how my wings desperately want to be free right now..." he sighed and turned back to Lalapeya. "So, teh council said you and some friends got at it wiht Rifthol. Nasty one he was..." Fermeen sighed at teh name. "Well, all is done and we must be getting your training done. Come along. " he started wakling incredably fast for his old appearance to the palace.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:45 am
"Wait training?!" Lalapeya followed the mage, "I don't need training! All I need is how to..." she stoped looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:28 am
Fermeen looked at her, hsi eyes looked of that of his true self. "Really? So, your going to let Yvansi be gone because you dont want to be a mage of light." He studied her carefully. Very well..." he slowly started becoming a dragon. When he was at his true self he spoke. "Get on my back. I will show you what the world is to become if your foolishness continues." Fermeen's rough voice said.

(the different forms have different colors. indigo for his human, and dark blue for his dragon.)  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:13 pm
El Loopy
Fermeen looked at her, hsi eyes looked of that of his true self. "Really? So, your going to let Yvansi be gone because you dont want to be a mage of light." He studied her carefully. Very well..." he slowly started becoming a dragon. When he was at his true self he spoke. "Get on my back. I will show you what the world is to become if your foolishness continues." Fermeen's rough voice said.

(the different forms have different colors. indigo for his human, and dark blue for his dragon.)

(Ok but can you space them with a new paragraph... because it's kinnda hard to see what it looks like...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Lalapeya looked at the dragon,"Ok, i would like to be a mage, but even my father told me, I do not possess the correct... spiritual form," she protested, "and my brother-"
"Is right here, I am not a light mage, I tried, and I was told by the gods, that I do not have the potential, but I am supsed to help you," Penndel cut her off, "Hello Master Fermeen, I welcome you, and thank you for telling my sister what needed to be told." he bowed to the dragon, "I am Penndel, a friend of Yvansi, we miss him so." he looked off into the distance, "Go with him Lala, see what you need to see."  

ruggaboo

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games