Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:52 am
Red Heart whined. "Speak, youngling," she said. "What troubles you so? You helped me and I wish to help you." She pushed her snout into his chest, begging to be rubbed like a cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm
*He opens his eyes and looks at her.They were filled with pain sorrow and lost*"Tis nothing anyone can help with...Tis a dream I always dream ever since I was born.I see so many things suffering and dying all about me..My hands covered in blood of those I tried to save...That I have to save...But I know not their faces. But some are clearer than others...then all I feel is pain in myself and see that I am bonded to a wall of a cave that has many mages of all kinds then nothing"  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:19 am
Red Heart whined again. "You are not alone anymore," she said. "We creatures of magic must stick together. I will never leave you." She curled around him and pulled him close.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 am
*He moved closer to her warmth.Her words wee true but he would have to leave if he is summoned by his mother.He tried to relaxed but couldn't.He was still suffering from the dream*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:17 am
Phoenix felt his pain and tried to sooth him with her mind. Why do I like him so much? She thought. What is so special about him?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am
*He relax then but he didn't sleep even though is eyes were closed.He just rested his body.His vision dreams is why he rarely ever sleep anymore*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 am
Why do I feel so protective of him? He should be nothing to me. What is it about him and keeps me here?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 am
*he turned a little and his hair moves off his neck.Hidden beneith it was what looked like a tattoo but it was his birthmark.It was a dragon.But only the top part head was showing that rested on the lower part of his then the rest of it was coving the whole of his back*(This is his birthmark)User Image  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am
Red Heart saw it and blew on the back of his neck to move his hair more. I've seen this somewhere, she thought. I know this mark. Where have I seen it? She raked her mind to the deepest caverns to find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am
*He shivers and rolled his shoulders.When he did she could see a little more of his birthmark that was hidden by his shirt..He sighs as he slipped into sleep again.He normally kept his back and neck covered because of his birthmark.No other demonelf had it an none in his family.They didn't know what it meant not even his cousin that lived with dragons now.*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 am
Then it hit her! Red Heart knew where she had seen this mark. In the Book of Legends. It was fortold that when he was needed most, The Dragonite would show himself in another form and not know who he was. The Dragon that needed him most would find him and sooth his Demons. Red Heart looked down at Jaden. Could he really be the Dragonite? She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 am
*He turns his head a little as if he was dreaming.It wasn't really a nightmare but he was seeing things the scared him for it was of him and yet not*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 am
Red Heart entered his mind again and soothed his thoughts and mind. She sent him images of her youth, when she was young and shining in the sun. She was flying around in the clouds with several friends. The memories made her happy, so she hoped they make him happy to.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 am
*He smiles in his sleep then.He fully relaxed and calmed down.*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm
Red Heart smiled and layed her head next to his. She smiled in her Dragon way and sighed deeply.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games