Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 pm
"I'm...Ro." Ro, of course, answered, "Carpenter, I think his name was, told us you would help us or something."

Gregory had crawled by the fire and was in the fetal position, though he seemed to have calmed down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:33 pm
"Carpenter?! That son of a - where do you come from? What realm?"
Shepard switched topics in a heartbeat, throwing some of them off. He looked intently at Ro.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 pm
((That works.

I'll do a LOT OF OoC POSTS. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS

Also the counter was stolen, but the statuses were really stolen from America's Army more than OiM.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Ro stared blankly. Realm? What the hell was he talking about? "Um..." Ro thought for a moment, "We came from Corona if that's what you're asking. We were just in the Penfold Manor, though." Ro explained.
"Hey," he interjected, "Didn't Carpenter tell you we were coming?"

((Same deal, lol.
Oh, and OoC doesn't count towards the counter))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 pm
((But... Juliet's asleep and Arthur's been knocked out. What am I supposed to do?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:02 pm
((Bug Joe to post so I can reply...
The only reason OoC doesn't count towards the counter is because no actual progression in the RP's timeline occurred.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:09 pm
Shepard groaned. "Damn you, Carpenter," he murmured. "Leaving me with the rookies. Gahh."
He turned back to them. "Listen, this is all just a part of Carpenter's Surpassment plan. By leaving you with me, he hopes to get some extra points by doing a bunch of missions. Well, it's not gonna work! I Awoke one of your guys already, and you others seem pretty good to go.
"Oh, and make sure to lay off the skills a bit," he said, looking at each of them. "I know they're cool, but if you don't feel them now, you sure will in the morning."
He rummaged in his inner pocket, then came up with a dented silver whistle. "Blow this if you ever absolutely need help," he said, tossing it into the air.
Henry snatched it with a grin and pocketed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:18 pm
Ro stared blankly, "Wha...what are we supposed to do?" he asked.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Shepard looked around, then sighed. "All right, look. You guys looks like you could use a rest. You..." He took a deep breath. "You can stay here in my camp tonight. I'll keep watch. But I want you gone before dawn!"
He stepped around the edge of the small shelter and came back with a few animal skin blankets. He threw them to the group, then picked up a large rock with absolutely no effort, put it down next to the fire, and sat on it.
"Man, I hate the effing cold," he murmured rather loudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm
"Sleep sounds nice..." Ro agreed. He made no move to actually sleep, however, he was just a little wary of Shepard. He wasn't sure how he felt about having a stranger (and strange he was, indeed) watch over his sleeping body.

((Bayer, Arthur will wake up with the others in the morning.
Also, Imma go eat something, I'll be right back.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm
Henry had no such trouble. Between the multiple fights to the death, the running for his life, and the general excitement of the day, he was completely exhausted.
He curled up under a thick skin, his back to a rock, and drifted off to sleep.

Smoke began to emerge from Shepard's collar, obscuring his face. Apparently, he was smoking.

((Tired as hell. Logging.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:56 pm
((Ah, that works very lovely.))  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm
After about an hour, Shepard's head jerked to one side. He stared intently into the darkness for a few seconds before rising slowly. He began to walk slowly in that direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Ro had been snuggled under the animal skin and was sleeping lightly.

Gregory was away from the group and having trouble sleeping.

And Shepard came across...

a snowman. It was a three-segmented snowman, of average stature and girth, it's bottom-section being the largest sphere of snow, the mid-section being of mid-size, and the head being the smallest. Buttons of coal ran up it's mid-section.

It wore a large top hat and a plaid scarf. It's black, coal eyes stared blankly down the tip of it's bright-orange, carrot nose. Small pieces of coal created it's perpetual smile and it's arms were but twigs held out as if to hug, or grab, someone.

Arthur began to stir slightly.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 pm
Shepard stood looking at the snowman for a long time. He finally decided to reach out. His hand gently brushed one of the snowman's arms.

((JACOB AND BAYER. INSURRECTIONS. SRSLY.))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games