Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 pm
Lilith saw Natasha staying quiet and followed her example.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 pm
"Llendar return the light. Dont worry their on our side." Said Renten. "Alright Renten I trust you and your judgment." Llendar said as the room Lit up. The lights returned. Llendar sat near the front. He wore heavy armor angelic in aperance. he had 4 wings folded to kept hidden.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Lilith looked at Llendar in awe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:42 pm
"Ah....." Natsha smiled, impressed. She had never seen such an impressive angel in the flesh before - her life had dealt with dmeons and angels had kept themselves hidden.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:44 pm
llendar looked up "Ah so you are of the Hellsing clan Natasha if im not wrong." Llendar said as he pointed at Natasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:46 pm
"Yes sir, I am." Natasha said with a little nod of her head. "Pleasure to meet you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm
Lilith realized she was gawking and looked instead at Natasha.

[just out of curiousity, how do you say llendar's name? Right now I'm thinking "len-dar" but the double 'L' makes me wonder if that makes it different.]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm
"Llendar is know as the Hasaseme. He's an Arch-Angle." Said Renten.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:56 pm
Natasha nodded, though wa slost for words.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Lilith whispered to Natasha, "I don't know what to say, I don't want to be rude accidentaly."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:14 pm
"I know what you mean."
Natasha whispered back. She then took a deep breath and stepped forwards.
"please sir...we wondered if we could seek your advice or assistance about the current demon problem. i suppose you know of it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Lilith watched Natasha nervously.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:21 pm
[*is typing up gabriel's character sheet* dearie me, I always end up adding too many characters whee ]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 pm
[I'm thinking of adding another one. I just need to figure out what to make them first.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 pm
[Gabriel next:]

Quote:

Gaianame: dragontamer363
Name: Gabriel
Race: Seraphim - highest archangel of Heaven
Age (& how old they look): 8.2 billion years old
Apearance: User Image
Occupation: As the first angel ever created, he acts as the right hand and voice of God.
Weapons(?): Flaming European Sword
Skills: Gabriel has a whole manner of special abilities, but generally he is subtle about using them. Most are just for show - standard miracles. He can bend reality a little bit but not much. He can travel to earth, but generally needs to ‘recharge’ either in heaven or a holy area once a day. Low level demons can be harmed by his touch as he acts like a holy item.
Religion: devout follower of God and generally all round good guy
Personality: Gabriel is a sweet, bubbly good natured angel who’s been around since the beginning. He’s always optimistic and friendly to pretty much anyone and anything, and has a great well of forgiveness. He can be clumsy and gets a little overexcited at times, when he does he talks a lot. He loves nature, hope sot get demons to come back over to Heaven’s side, and is always fascinated by humans. He can appear a little ditzy, but actually has a lot going on in his mind, and thus gravitates a feeling of deep respect from those around him.
Bio: Gabriel was God’s first creation. He is completely asexual and has no nipples or bellybutton. He generally spent his life in heaven assisting god and creation, and fought when the war in heaven happened. Generally traumatised by the war, he nevertheless remained faithful to God, and devoted the rest of his time to consoling his ‘sister’ Eve and to assisting mankind against the demons however he could.
Other:

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games