Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:45 pm
Sirus brushed his hand along his face, he was happy that Mephi was alright. His hand went from his face as he gave Mephi a hug, leaning his forhead against Mephi's. "I really don't know what to do, I can only try and speak with her," he said

He still felt dizzy but the pain had almost completly disappeared. He pulled himself to NG and sat before her, his leg's failing him at the moment. "NG, please. We do not want to hurt you or attack you. What is wrong with these crystals. Whatever it is, we will stop or try and fix. Please tell me what's wrong,"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:48 pm
He returned the hug, one of the heaviest weights lifted from his shoulder. Looking to Cresh and Sheol he spoke quietly. There's not alot we can do without knocking her out is there, she won't listen to anyone it seems.He turned his gaze to NG and Sirus, ready to snap into action.. His muscles were so tight that if he moved, he might just snap like an overstretched rubberband..  

Meph!stopheles

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:14 pm
NG snaraled quietly, and snapped at Sirus, a warning... the spit of course splattering. Her teeth where bared and the hiss of her saliva melting evreything it touched. She was snaraling still, and the saliva had burned worse in this form. If he got any closer, she would abandon her post...and try to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:31 pm
Crim and the cubs entered the outside world a wihle later. There was a large tiger sunning itself on a rock near the tree. "Stay here," Crim told the cubs. The feline's scent held no trace of danger, but better to be safe than sorry. Besides, if anything happened to them, Sheol'd kill me...

"Well, if you think she needs to be unconcious..." Cresh said. Twisting Sphyxie's arms so he could restrain her with one hand, he smacked her in the back of the head using the heel of his palm. He used only enough force to make her uncoucious; he didn't want to hurt her any more than she had been.

"How's that?" he said, looking back at Mephi.  

Rigu Ryu

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:28 pm
The cubs settled down once they were outside, sitting in the light and staring at the mouth of the cave with wary gold eyes. "Okay," Lex said softly, agreeing to stay put. Annie nodded slowly, curling against his brother. They trembled a little every few moments, staring.

Sheol eyed Sphyxie, then Cresh. "Good job," she murmured. Now that the cubs were safe and Sphyxie was handled, she saw the strange creature with the human's torso. She was confused as to when he appeared in their midst but figured that he wasn't dangerous, so she just let her gaze move on to Sirus and NG.

Sheol Zone

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:32 pm
With a great yawn, Zari lazilly shifted her gaze to the group. Her whip flicked over her form to fan herself still before stretching her way to a hunched sit. She'd been napping and still felt a little tired, but the sun wouldn't let her sleep much more for now.

Turning her gaze to the group, she dipped her muzzle, showing she wasn't a threat by any means. The only thing she'd harm was a fly... and that's because they were annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:04 pm
Lil Hokucho slipped out past the others surprisingly staying far enough away to avoid NG as well, he bumped into the newcomer and fell on his butt, "Ouch!"  

Hokucho

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Zari turned her gaze, unbudged by the being who had bumped into her. Still, her focus shifted to the being with an odd sort of quirk to her brow. How could she not be seen...? She must of been huge, even in this tall grass.

With a gentle chuff, she nudged the being softly to his feet. "Are you alright?" she asked calmly, trying to appear and seem as gentle as she actually was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:32 pm
"uhhuh im ok..." He got up and hopped onto the rock with her.  

Hokucho

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:41 pm
She gave him a little room then settled upon her stomach, overlooking his figure. "I don't believe I recognize your kind... What are you, may I ask...? And I'm Zari, byt the way..." A faint purr sounded from deep in her throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:46 pm
"?" He eyed her curiously and piped up, "My names Hoku, Im a wolf pup." (( Aat least I think I am, but i cant remember well))  

Hokucho

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:27 am
"A wolf pup, hmm?" she purred then lowered her massive head to catch his scent a bit better. She then grinned and nuzzled him gently so as not to knock him over and off the rock. "Pleasure to meet you, Hoku..." She chuffed softly then rolled back onto her side, resuming to sunning, though she kept herself alert upon the pup in case he wanted to play or talk to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:30 am
Hokucho actually netlsed close to the newcomer feeling kind of like an outcast during the whole situation.  

Hokucho

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:06 am
Zari purred deeply as her giant crown tilted towards the pup. "Do you not have a family, kiddo? I don't mind yah stayin' here, you just seem rather alone..." Her tail whiped around and gave him a gentle hug of sorts.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff