Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Tat raised an eyebrow and was silent for a moment. She had kept that question in the back of her mind since she had arrived. She both wanted to remain and continue on this once in a lifetime adventure. If she went with them there was a chance that she may never get to go home again It was most likely pure luck that she ended up home now. If she stayed though her journey would end she would probably never see her new companions again. Tat sighed softly at the decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Tyran studied her and sighed hismelf, taking her answer as a decision not to go with them.
"Yeah, I thought so." he said, obviously dissapointed, but totally understanding. He prodded at his food and selected some fruit.
"I wish that they could keep the tears open or something...just for a while. I feel odd saying it, but it'san adventure in a way."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Vence chuckled a little at Tyrans calling this an adventure.

"So you didn't think so before? Wow, you're slow." He continued to laugh softly, but more quietly than before, and to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 pm
"Up until this point I took it as shitty luck." Tyran said with a smirk. "But this could actually be enlightening, is what I mean. Not just a pain in the a**."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm
"I....I never said I was going to stay," Tat pouted crossing her arms. "I'm still thinking on whether or not to tag along."

At the same moment Tat started speaking Jacob had opened the door slightly and heard what she had said. His expression sadden and he left closing the door. Tat didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 pm
But Vence did notice. He shook his head slightly.

"I don't know. It's your choice, but here is where you truly belong. You have family here, and friends; good ones, I might add. You could live a happy life. Anywhere else would be a pain in the a**, at least for a really long time. If you come along, expect a good amount of danger, and the possibility of never coming back. As for me, I just want my sword and armor back before I go home for real." He shrugged, and leaned back in his chair, his arms folded across his chest.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 pm
"I want to see teh stars again." Tyran said, in a lowish tone that inidcated it was more ot himslef than anyone else. His gaze turned to the window outside.
"I have people at home too." he smirked. "Hell, they're the first friends I've had in decades. I don't want to lose them, they're my family.They're all idiots, but nevertheless.." he turned his attention seriously back to Tat.
"You have to be 100% sure of what you wish to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:13 pm
Vence chuckled at the mentioning of "they're all idiots," but said nothing. The word "home" took on a whole new meaning, when you were so far from it, not only in distance, but also in time and space.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Tat made a face. "I'm never sure on what to do," she replied. "The only thing I know that is 100% certain is that one day I'll be dead." She nodded with a smile of satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Tyran laughed.
"There is that."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 pm
"Aww Tat, supposing you can't get here again, you won't see your loved-ones anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm
"That can be a risk considered on any travel plan," Tat replied. "If I wondered in the woods I could get eaten by wild animals......if I traveled to another town could get murdered by thieves....this doesn't seem that much different." She shrugged and then stood up to stretch.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Turan didn't look particularily convinced.
"i'm sure you're father wouldn't see it that way."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:11 pm
Tat sighed and rolled her eyes. She realized that in this conversation they were going to continue to hint that she should stay home. "I'm going to the stables," Tat replied with a false smile as she stood up to leave. The horses helped Tat calm down. Luka followed shortly behind her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Tyran stared after her as she left for a while and paused unsure of whether to follow her. He eventually stood up and traced her steps, and foudn her in the stables. he hung around the door.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff