Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 pm
"Sorry about that. There is defeintly something wrong going on here." Arli said as they walked deeper into the woods. "It is odd meeting you two here" Armli said to Vence and Craban. "You allready know Kyrun. He came to me and warned me of the situation." Armli said as the approched the surrounding buildings  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm
"Well, we're here to try and get the elevs to join the humans." Craban said. "They'll need one another's help. It'll be a massacre otherwise."As they appaorached the buildings he looekd around and felt the farmiliar sense agian. They were practically blended into the trees and airy beuatiful constructions rasing up in many tiers. He got the feeling he knew where he was going now, having been to the house a few times in his brief stay here years ago.
"We're rather pressed for time, though. The ultiimatum is three days, then tehd row attac the humans on this continent. Mianly the fortified coastal city we came form."

Shar looed around the the glowing lights and the way the buldings seeme dot have tehri own luminense seperate form artificial lighting. He wrinkled his nose.
"Damn gay elves." he grumbled under his breath.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm
"I know Kyrun told me already. How ever we have a problem the New Advisor wont let us see the king. He has a memory spell on him but No one can break it but him. So we need to kill him, or get him to lift it." Armli said as he continued  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:51 pm
"Great..." Craban sighed. He had rather hoped it would be a quick affair, but if assasinations were in the works then it could take all day. More than all day. weeks even, which was time they simply didn't have.
Shar, however, looked suddenly interested.
"Assasination, you say? That sounds like fun."
Craban eyed him with suspicion. "I thought you were on their side?"
"I know nothing of this advisor guy." Shar grunted. "Besides, it'll be more interesting for us if the elves manage to help your stupid humans. I can't wiat to see them die at our hands - where would the honour,channelge and enjoyment be if they don't get a chance to face us?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 pm
"Whats he doing here anyway I though he was still chaseing nobility?" Asked Armli about Shar  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:30 am
Shar glared at Armli.
"Hey, if you wish to speak of me, do so to my face."

"I kidnapped him...somewhat." Craban said a little vaugely.

"How one can advance his position after such humiliation is a concern." Shar added, tugging uselesly at the chains that bound his wrists together. He wondered how he woudl explain his absence to the generals, much less his wife. He had been doing so well he was expecting a promotion, but he supposed he would have to wave goodbye to that. "Short of slaughtering you all I can't see how I can get some prestiege from this."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 am
"Ah I see well this is Sir Athanlor home." Armli said as he approched it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:06 am
Craban nodde,d his heart thudding. he wondered what he was going to say.
He stepped forwards and rapped on the door with his knuckles.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am
"Now We will discuss our plan with Sir Athanlor family. I sugest that some one go break him out." Armli said as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 am
[Gee, I missed a lot. sweatdrop ]

Vence rolled his eyes when he mentioned Mythrill. Metals were a combination of fire and earth, which he could defend easily. Still he let it go, not wanting to pich a fight with Elves.

Vence landed Serol and let Craban do the talking. It was strange, the situation here. He knew a few elves personally and knew their culture, and this was strange; very unlikely for an Elven king to be sick. Elves didn't get sick easily. And elves were too loyal of a race to be commiting treason left and right; they were too proud too. Yes, a strange situation.

before they went off walking, he asked one of the gaurds if there was anywhere where Serol could rest himself. There was nothing around the area unfortunately, and Serol would have to do with walking along the, luckily, broad path.

"Don't worry Craban, we're all here to make sure no one kicks you a**," Vence said, smiling a little. he knew this was a serious situation, but maybe some humor could help lighten the mood.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:42 am
((lol-you're not the only one))

Orla had gotten off the great dragon as gracefully as she could. Never again... she thought to herself. She thanked the spirits when all four of her hooves were once again on the ground. Then she turned her attention to the surroundings which were quite breathtaking in her opinion. After the brief admiration her attention became focused on the others and the conversations that were taking place-gently scuffing the ground with a frontal hoof.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am
"Ayan, I never asked you how did you and Kyrun get here?" Asked Armli.
"Oh well I asked a favor of one of the Silver Dragons. You remebr him as Monoke. He was able to get us here faster then walking." Ayan answred.
"So how did you meet Kyrun?"
"Well he said he had some information on Renten so I gave him a ride." She answred.
"Ah. Oh I almost forgot This is Ayan. She has some relation to Renten in that she is his sister." Armli answred. Ayan bowed and said "Nice to meet you."  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 am
"Renten. I wish he was like what he was before when I last met him," Vence spoke up.

"He used to be a great guy. I swear now he's possessed or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 am
"I know But he is now the Gaurdain of fate and has a sickness. Shortly after I relized this I set out to find him hopeing that this blade witll bring him to his senses." Ayan said as she drew the blade from its sheath. It was a knighs sword. the Gaurd was a lion with the blade extending from its mouth. Its main wraped around the hilt forming a gaurd. A long part of the main was made of silk making a chain. At the end was a lions head.
"You actually brought the Kings blade Leo here?" Armli said as he saw the blade.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:39 am
Vence looked at the blade for a moment, not touching it however. It's craftmanship was marvalous, that was obvious. It looked to have ben made by the elves, or maybe better crafted than that. His blade was similar, but it did not hold the beauty this blade did.

"This might work. He always used to boast about the lion and whatever."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games