Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image
Narun raised an eyebrow"What haven't I figured out yet"he asked rubbing his chin. He sighed and looked to his real mistress"Please just leave before she changes her mind"he said in a begging tone...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:48 pm
"hmhmm YA THINK" Linda got angry "Enouph of these games"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:51 pm
" Im not going anywhere..."
" DO you thing I'm actually going to leave you with the likes of her.... ." She gripped a knife and threw it at him intentionally missing it stuck into the table half an inch from his paw.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:52 pm
"you still have not given me a good reason to take you anywhere but the airlocks" Apa said his tone a little more seirous now.  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image
Narun yelped and looked at the knife and whimpered"Please just go get to somewhere safe"he begged. His ears pressed against his head in fear"Am just a machine, am not flesh and blood"he said sadly to himself..  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Seramiphia got up and walked to him she gripped his shoulder and put him out.
" I know you aren't . does it look lie I give a damn. And why are you working for her.. And kissing her. Was bad enough when you touched Seraph.." She glared down at him  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:00 am
Linda smiled "I'll give you two good reasons" she held up the two guns at him "lets go NOW"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:02 am
User Image
Narun looked at her and whimpered"What am I to you then"he said looking sad"Am just if not just barely still flesh and blood"he said rubbing his chin. He looked at the vixen to see if she knew anything that could clear this situation"What am I to you dear vixen... a weapon... a tool"he said with a sigh...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:04 am
" Your my lover, my mate, I figured I'd stay by your side!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:11 am
User Image
Narun looked at her and blushed"I.... don't know what to say"he said with a blush."I am your lover, your mate"he asked curiously. His face a deep red, he looked at her and whimpered...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:17 am
" Right........."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
He blinked and murred"I am really"he asked again and sat up their lips only inches apart. He blushed and murred happily, his breathing a little heavy. He smiled at her to see if she would meet his lips...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:23 am
Seramiphia pulled away" No."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 am
User Image
Narun looked at her with a worried confused look"But you just said I was your...."his eyes got watery"Maybe the military was right, I might be better off as a weapon..."he sniffled and got to his feet...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:27 am
" Nooo." Seramiphia grabbed his arm ad pulled him into a kiss
" I'm just mad that you've been kissing all these other people crying "

(( night))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games