Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm
Haven smiled and nodded. "I know... I was just worried because I have had dreams come true before." She let out a sigh and visibly relaxed as his arm went around her. That was most certainly what she needed right now, the feel of an embrace.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 pm
"I've had dreams come true before," Ray responded with a slight smile. "Not all dreams end up haunting you in real life." He squeezed her shoulder slightly before releasing her again. He was leaning against the counter again, studying what was in front of him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 pm
Haven smiled a little and nodded. "True." She said then raised an eyebrow. "What are you looking at now?" She asked with a laugh. There wasn't anything there on the counter... Was he spacing?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:15 pm
"I was just thinking about what I could eat," Ray said with a scowl. There wasn't much that would be interesting for him at the moment. He wanted something that would taste good, but he wasn't sure what that could be.

Alex was sleeping now, he felt comfortable with where he was. He twitched occasionally and relaxed after a while.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Haven thought a moment then smiled. "I could make you something if you would like." She suggested. She didn't know her mother had already offered but she also didn't know that they were not on good terms at the moment. If she did, she would more than likely be trying to help fix the rift between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:37 pm
"Sure," Ray said with a smile. "I'd love to have you make something. Maybe you could make something for Alex and your mother also." He was much more polite around her than with Beth.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:41 pm
Haven smiled and then nodded. "Ok." She said. In all truths, she had forgotten about her mother and Alex. She felt bad about that though. She nodded once more then thought for a moment. "Well, what is there to make then?" She asked now looking through all the cabinets, standing on her tip-toes to see into the higher ones. "Well, I could make pancakes and eggs." She said, not seeing anything else that would work.

[Totally don't know if pancakes were even made then but whatever. xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:45 pm
"Hot cakes sounds good," Ray said with a smile. "The eggs might not work though, we may need to actually get eggs." He stood up fully then and started looking around for things. He relaxed as he looked wanting to make sure that she wouldn't suspect him of anything.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Haven smiled and then nodded. She began to help him pull things out and then inspected the eggs. "I think we do need more." She said nodding a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 am
Ray laughed slightly inside and started towards the door that went outside. He knew these places usually housed chickens and he would be able to find more out there.

Alex whined slightly and woke up suddenly. He wanted to see Haven suddenly and he started to looking for her. When he found her in the kitchen and stared at her with fascination.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 am
Haven smiled as he left then went back to getting everything out. She was very into cooking and making sure everything would be good, she didn't really notice that Alex was watching her. She always got lost in cooking, it was something she had always done with her father so of course it gave her a lot to think about. It didn't upset her, though, as one would think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:38 am
Alex sat there still, barely breathing as he watched her eat. He was studying her movements, the way her biceps and triceps flexed as she stirred the ingredients together. He was frozen almost and when he saw Ray return he didn't move.

"You know that Alex is watching you," Ray said in a slightly condescending tone. He hated it when people watched others so intently, it freaked him out a little.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am
Haven blinked a little and looked over to him. "Huh?" She asked, just now snapping out of her small reverie. She glanced over to Alex and then smiled at him then looked back at Ray. "I'm not really aware of anything really... When I cook that is. I tend to daydream..." She said blushing a little. "Thank you for getting the eggs by the way." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm
"It's my pleasure," Ray said as he walked up to her. He was close enough to kiss her and he could tell it was aggravating Alex. He smiled slightly as he placed the eggs on the counter, hand raised to touch her cheek gently.

Alex made a strange sound that was between a whine and a growl. He shifted his stance to a more defensive pose and was glaring openly at Ray now. He was suspecting something now but he wasn't quite sure what it was, maybe it was the fact that he was cursed and Ray was just a normal person with no baggage or strings attached.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Haven blinked a little at how close Ray was and at the growl coming from Alex. She was very slow when it came to things like this and didn't understand what was going on. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and pretty much just stood there. Though, she found she wasn't bothered by Ray's closeness...  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games