Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 pm
clarisa_418
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
clarisa_418
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
clarisa_418
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

He stole my money and my phone
wait here *transforms into a cheeta* ill get it back for u *runs to the guy and gets money and phone and brings back*

Thank u *stops running*
*hands over phone and money* ur welcome *smiles warmly* are u friends with my sister? u no Racy Carlucy rite?

*puts her money and phone in pocket* i never talked to Racy before....Has she ever met Yori? Hes my brother that moved away last month
*looks down and shakes head* no she never mentioned a yori... *looks back up*

*thinks hard* someone had a huge crush on him and i cant remember....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 pm
well certainly not me sister thats for shur.. she got over boys last month... thats wen she became all anti-social and stuff... any ways.. im gonna go now..((i g2g)) *waves* bye!!  

clarisa_418

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 pm
bye  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm
*peeks in* psssst!! is she gone?!?!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 pm
*jumps out anyways and reads book in peace*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 pm
*sits down on a bench watching cars go by*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 pm
*gets off bench and walks around the city, misses her brother badly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm
*Rez wakes up*
Rez:*yawns*......*walks to other room but bangs into door*......ow........too sleepy to even notice the stupid door is closed *opens door* good morning guys.......*nobody's here* hm......wonder where'd they all go.......eh,probably busy somewhere *sits on couch and turns t.v. on*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:07 pm
The morning goes on, yuki having already slept for a full day, but continuing to sleep through the morning  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm
*Rez continues watching t.v. and eats toast meanwhile,Guu and Keiji are elsewhere*
Keiji:G-Guu,are you sure it was a g-good idea to leave Rez alone with Y-Yuki
Guu:Sure it is,i know they might be doing something weird right now but they really confort each other
*Meanwhile*
Rez:.......*bites toast*.................  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Yuki twitches a bit, whimpering a bit as she slowly wakes up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm
*Meanwhile again*
Keiji:S-so what are we gonna do again
Guu:I dont know,just walk around for a bit
Keiji:O-oh.....but what about-
Guu biggrin ont worry,Rez has got it all under control,he's probably still sleeping with Yuki,keeping her company
*Meanwhile once more*
Rez:*lying down on couch reading newspaper with toast in mouth* hm..........*bites toast letting it fall on chest* the murderer strikes again huh.......guess they still havent caught him  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Yuki slowly walks into the living room, walking in front of a window, blocking the sunlight in a way that casts a frightening shadow on the wall in front of rez, looking like a monster  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm
kimasari
Yuki slowly walks into the living room, walking in front of a window, blocking the sunlight in a way that casts a frightening shadow on the wall in front of rez, looking like a monster

Rez:.....*puts newspaper down and sees shadow* HOLY-*couch falls back making Rez fall head first and getting knocked out*..........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm
Yuki gasps as the couch falls back, getting out of the way just in time, she sniffs rez. She lets out a gasp and licks his nose a bit, trying to wake him up, her chest rubbing against her face, she whimpers loudly  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games