Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
*Walks around town a bit where Abel and Blais' mansions are* 'I need to find a place to sleep' Shun thought to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
blias can you move tora please???? im getting bored waiting on gilburt to do something

lol kk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blais: *senses Tora in pain hesitates but summons Opal*
Opal: yes master Blais?
Blais: *nods in Tora's direction silently*
Opal surprised h, yes of course master Blais. *smiles then goes to Tora* oh my your a mess! *takes Tora to the hospital wing for the second time*

(im at abels mansion lass)

(dammit i know that!)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
blias can you move tora please???? im getting bored waiting on gilburt to do something

lol kk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opal surprised h, yes of course master Blais. *smiles then goes to Tora* oh my your a mess! *takes Tora to the hospital wing for the second time*

(dammit i know that!)

(than...your mansions are connected arnt they >.>)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm
mitsuki: *stops walking and pulls out her violin and plays a solemn song*
kazuki: *appears beside mitsuki* playing again mitsuki-hime.....
mitsuki: *ignores kazuki*
kazuki: im here to inform you that kazuya is feeling better and is able to move slightly.
mitsuki: hmm... thats good. *stops playing and stares at the horizon* could you leave me alone kazuki?
kazuki: yes mitsuki-hime.
mitsuki: *stays silent and stares at the ocean, enjoying the slight breeze*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 pm
blessedheart
*Walks around town a bit where Abel and Blais' mansions are* 'I need to find a place to sleep' Shun thought to himself

Blais: *faintly notices Shun walking around as she sits on the roof of her mansion* i dont even have to do anything to him. she thinks Opal will surely insist he stay here. *nostrils flare and she glares at the ground with dead eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

lol kk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(dammit i know that!)

(possibly)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm
mitsuki: *puts the violin back in the case and starts to walk back to her mansion, with the violin case slung over her shoulder*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: *faintly notices Shun walking around as she sits on the roof of her mansion* i dont even have to do anything to him. she thinks Opal will surely insist he stay here. *nostrils flare and she glares at the ground with dead eyes*

*Feels eyes on him and looks up to see Blais' dead eyes. Stares back and Blais*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm
blessedheart
mitsuki: *sees shun* hn? must be my imagination... im starting to get slee- *faints*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

lol kk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(dammit i know that!)

(possibly)

(ill take that as a yes lass)
Tora feels opeal picking her up, but she says nothing, depreesed about the sorry state she is in.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Feels eyes on him and looks up to see Blais' dead eyes. Stares back and Blais*

Blais: *stares back not the slightest bit startled, with her eyes developing her usual coldness, with just a pinch of aloneness.* . . . *clutches the journal in her hand just to sqeeze something*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:52 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(dammit i know that!)

(possibly)

(ill take that as a yes lass)
Tora feels opeal picking her up, but she says nothing, depreesed about the sorry state she is in.

Opal: oh dont take it personal, dear. *places her on the same bed* now, im sure you dont want any medicine for this.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:52 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
mitsuki: *sees shun* hn? must be my imagination... im starting to get slee- *faints*

*When he hears the violin playing stop he starts to look for it then notices a girl fainting. runs up to her and lifts her up.*
"Hey. You ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm
geez abels mansion is a DUMP!!!hmm...i wonder if ill run into Von here???thst would make an unexpected twist with wut im wearing. -looks at short short shorts (they are comfy) and white tube top that stops at the belly button- hmmm it would be weird but i did hear that some one was hearing some fighters...  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*When he hears the violin playing stop he starts to look for it then notices a girl fainting. runs up to her and lifts her up.*
"Hey. You ok?"
hn what? *notices shun lifting her* i-im sorry. i didnt mean to cause trouble. i was just tired... i guess. umm... could you put me down?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games