Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm
Devil Trigger: SwordsMaster Mode *draws Agni and Rudra and both mine and Lien's blade clash* plz brother u can still turn from evil if u only let me help u
Lien: U can'y do anything for me traitor
me: .............. plz i'm begging u.......
Lien: shut up!!!!!!!! *pushes me to a wall*
me:............... *crying* Lien forgive me *transforms into my true form then stabs Lien with Retribution* this sword has another name........... the Devourer it devours ur very life energy
Lien:................ *falls to his knees* Ryoku............ i'm the one who should be sorrycuz i should've believed u........ *talks my hand* take my soul and prevent the Emperors sword from coming to this world *transforms into a sword*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm
"Ah!Found it!" Oichi looked at the crypt as the chakra poured out a little. "I found it...but now what?" she said  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm
Jhon rised from the floor, he started to walk in S' direcction, "Jhon, are you ok?" S' asked him, he dont tell him nothing...

"Jajajaja, the emperor has awoken, jajaja" Valerius laughed, "Dam it, has everything failed?" E' shouted, the took out the comunicator, "S', we have a problem, the emperor..." E' heard a explosion....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm
this..... this is the Ceur'caelestos the Blade of heaven........... so u were the one weren't u my brother  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm
"Look out" S' grabbed the hokage and jumped from the attack, Jhon had just launched a energy ball, "You are such a challenge my boy... but you arent your father" Jhon moved at a incredible speed and punched S' in the stomach...

E' launched against Valerius, "We will stop the emperor even if we have to sacrifice our lives" E' cutted Valerius with yamato, the cut was deep, "You... b*****d, you wont stop Mundus, surrender before the true hell opens" Valerius rised again...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:56 pm
i don't think so Valerius we will stop Mundus with this *shows Valerius the Ceur'caelestos*
Valerius: that....... that sword where on earth.......
me: this is what my brother's soul looks like Valerius The might sword of heaven and the key to sealing the gate once again Ceur'caelestos
Valerius: I won't give the chance to use.........
me: die Purification Slash *releases a white energy that purifies and kills evil and since Valerius was all evil............ u get the idea*
Valerius: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crashes to the ground with a wound that was consuming him* d-damn u r-ryoku and Lien............. i should've killed u 2 when i had the chance
me: *appears next to E'* but u failed Valerius and that was what lead to ur downfall
Valerius: *decintegrates into nothing*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 am
Aka sighed and lowered her gaze to the ground."I offered my soul to the darkness and let them take it."She said." I slaughtered innocent people..."Aka looked up at Kaylen."After a few months after serving Valerius, They gave me this mark...It gives them total control of the bearers but increse their power tenfold as well."Aka muttered."I am a manster with no sould that cannot break the bond between me and this mark, There is only one person who knows the secret to control the mark and that is Lien but he doesn't even know I'm alive..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:14 am
"Wow, the sword that sealed the gate" E' muttered, the another explosion was heard, "Lets go, S' need us" E' runned throug the stairs, followed by Ryoku...

"Run" S' told the hokage, she obeyed, in the condition she was, she wasnt an advantage for S', "Be carefull" she retreated, "Always the same, protecting the inocents" Jhon told S', "You cant win, there is no possible way of stoping me" he clashed his fist in S' body, sending him against a wall, "Jhon, please, stop this" S' shouted him, "Your friend is dead, I am the emperor" S' was shoked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:45 am
hey E' somethings not right............ i can feel an evil that was long forgotten, but its not coming from where the gate is, but up the tower *still running with E' up the stairs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am
"Ah...I'm too late!" Oichi noticed that the gate opened up more. She made an uneasy look she knew that the emperor was fully awakened and living "I hope E'-kun and the others are ok..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Jhon lifted S' from the floor, he looked at his eyes, "Those eyes, the same of that... that woman" S' looked away, Jhon rised his hand and a thunder formed in his hand, "They told me that you can control the chidori, let see you handle this: RAIKIRI"...

Jhon crushed his hand in S' chest, he shouted as hard as he could, and then was launched against a wall, he rised and took of the forced edge, "That sword, it isnt in his true form, so there is nothing to worry" Jhon launched against S', he slashed but Jhon dissapeared, behind S' a voice heard, "You are doomed, son of Sparda"...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:06 pm
I DON'T THINK SOOO!!!!!!!! *launches at Jhon stopping his attack* i knew i felt something evil has here i just didn't know who it was coming from  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:55 pm
S' fall to the ground but was catched by E', "Got you, are you alright?" he asked, "were is the hokage?" S' asked, he was worried... E' used his comunicator, "Sensei, whats going on?"...

"So, another pest come to play" Jhon looked at him, "Thats the sword that angel used to seal the crypt, but its to late im free now" Jhon laughed, he lifted his hand, "Lets finish this, not even if 3 that have his blood wont stop me" a incredible chakra ray was created in his hand...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm
*before begin attacked i draw Forced Edge to me* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *becomes ingulfed by the attack* < now to give that old b*****d a fight that he'll regret of ever starting > *summons Retribution, Redemption, Rebellion, Agni, Rudra, Ceur'caelestos, and Forced Edge* Sacred 7 Sword Style Dance: Swords of the 3 World!!!!!!!!!! *destroyes Jhon's attack and appears with all 7 swords floating around me* Devil Trigger: SwordsMaster Mode *becomes adaptive to handling all the swords* now its time to end this Emperor  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 pm
A flash o light came from the sky and ended in Jhon hand, it was a sword, "My, my, you boy think you can defeat me?" Jhon lifted his hand, "I will destroy everyone that satnds in my way" the sword shined in a lustfull black chakra...

Kaylen listened Aka when she felt a chakra that paralized her, it was a evil that she had never felt before, she looked at the tower direcction...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games