Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm
(*feels neglected* YVANSI I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!)
(Oh and Caryas I'd like you to PM me I need to ask you about a new plot that I like to include you in)
(I MISSYOU ALL*huggles every one even danny* I love you all *tears up*)  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm
Icemaw only smiled, the calm radiance overwhelming him again. "You think i am that weak?" He asked as a transparent black shield covered Icemaw, preventing any harm to the king. "I am stronger than i was last time we fought Rathos. But this time, it is in the physical realm, not the spiritual." Just as he was about to unleash a new volley of magic on Rathos, he heard an ominious voice in his head. "No..." He said while shaking his head. Icemaw looked at Rathos and nodded. "You are mistaken about being a god... There is another..." He said as he spoke a word, and the palace, garden, and people were pulled into the Nether, and put into the middle of a lake. All except Rathos.

The dark figure stepped up behind Rathos and placed his hand on the Dark Ones shoulder. "Too long has it been since you and me had our anual celestial fight." He said while his smilling face looked at Rathos. "But you are no god brother. Neither of us are Rathos. We are the oldest and most powerful beings in excistance. Well, we were..." The figure folded his arms as the robes were covered with armor and a longsword appeared at his side. Even then, the manly figure had become more slim. The hood was replaced by long black hair. "Though we fought in teh stars, the laws that bind us do not allow us to fight on mortal plains." She said as she looked at the ground were once teh palace stood. "Icemaw has taken the palace and it inhabitants to Crystalmir Lake. The Nether rejected you, so you were left behind with your sister." She turned and smiled again. "Well, i must be on my way Rathos. Goodday!" She said as the woman dissappeared.

Akur felt an uneasiness swell over him. Looking taht the dead wyvern, he snarled. "Stay out of this! This is an honorable duel ancient one. I will not allow this interferance!" He snarled as he swept at Brigham with his claw.

(... Uhhh, you okay Becca?)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:51 pm
(I shall do just that, Ruggaboo. And here: )

Acha awoke with haste. He turned to Turuk and awoke him as well. "If we are to attack the castle, we need be ready." He said.

(And FTMOY, again)
Brigham calmly raised his sword, and with both hands he pushed against Akur's claw, stopping it. "No. There is no honor for you, Trak. Never honor for you. No honor among thieves." The wyvern raised it's head, and from behind it rose another, equally ancient head. Then another. They were all supporting Brigham, for they knew what would transpire should he fail. Raising their heads and sending thoughts of support was all the aid they could give Brigham, though.

Rathos shook the hand from his shoulder, then turned to face her. "Our fighting was the bane of the original world, so long ago. Do you not remember? It was the last fight we had, the one that had us sealed away into the Nethers. The battle we raged caused the destruction of the world before this one. Such is the cycle, though." He turned as she moved away, disappearing. "I must prepare myself." he said as he stood overlooking the vast void of nothing he had once called a home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 am
Akur felt the ancient thoughts going to Brigham. He smiled as though he knew something was going to happen. "Brigham, do you still not understand?" He said as he pushed Birgham away again and took to the air, hovering over teh rebel. I know what is happening. I am not your real enemy, He said telepathically as he shot a passing glance at Regius and Cthulhu. Though i may never speak this in common, you have a role here. This is all a test. Even those two will realize that they will end up being the hero's here. Akur used some of the new magic he had acquired in his dragon form to warp hislef behind Brigham and smack him with his tail. One of us will die here, but it matter not who. The encouragement you gain from anger, hate, encouragement, will not last forever. You are human, and will get tired much, much faster than me. But i have my limits also. Whoever lives will become a slave to Regius, you know this as well as i do. Let me save you that suffering. I can bring you back... He finished as once again as he gave a twisted, battle ready smile. "What say you to this Brigham?" He said as he was preparing to unleash fiery hell on the human.

Regius shook his head. Shifting the Sigilium Sanctes around, he looked into the sphere. He almost yelled in anger as he held the artifact out. He saw an evil greater than he and the demon combined. One that threatened excistance itself. "I will kill this one..." He said quietly. Only as soon as he said it had a voice in his head said something. No, no you will not. Not alone anyways. You need the demon and the others. Plus Sortai. He si the only mortal that can stop this idiot brother of mine... With that, the strong, feminine voice faded.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 am
(yeah, go ahead and invlove me, i like being involved, plus i have not really thought out my character's past, so you guys can "help" me on that razz )

ralph nodded. "thanks, would'nt want to spend the rest of my life doing that." ralph got up from the chair. "alright, i'll keep with you from now on, i'll be lost in this...world." ralph followed Akivir. ralph wondered about this bird he was talking about...it did'nt ring a bell at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Akivir smiled at Ralph, he unhooked the sword from his side and unsheathed it. He looked down the searching for scratches. The sword began to glow, and it tried to wriggle out of Akivir’s hands.

(I'm waiting for sortai to post for Lamkit and what did happen to meesha's body? Yvansi call me we need to talk about a real twist that gets meesha rght into the think of it all. and we shall add Ralph BTW Beecher's b-day is tomorro... I miss her so much... *sheds tear*)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm
(Yah, im waiting for Yvansi and Peppy to post. Though Peppy may have issues with that. And Meesha's body is in Regius' flying citadel above the Blood Wastes. He left it there when he went to meet Cthulhu)  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:28 am
(say what? add me to what?)

ralph noticed Akivir unsheath his sword, when it started to do weird things. but that is when ralph remembered something...
"hey... i think i can use swords, my hand feels like it can wield a sword...i can remember some of my skills as a swordsman..." ralph raised his hand, and waved it around, ralph felt like he was going to remember something very important...but then it slipped his mind.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 pm
Akivir focused his energy on the enchanted sword and it ceased its motion. “Here,” he handed it to Ralph, “her name is Meesha.”
(add you to my own little plot world. I think I know what I'm going to do with you...*slightly creepy smile*)  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:48 am
(O.o)

ralph grabbed the handle, it flashed when he did.
"meesha..." ralph stood a little distance away, and swung the sword in a professional fashion, it was safe to say ralph is experienced. ralph held the sword over his head, it gleaming in the light near the window. "alright... lets go then." ralph set himself to follow Akivir.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:56 pm
(( My avi owns all of yours. Animated halo FTW. ))

Brigham heard the wyvern behind him speak. He speaks the truth. The warrior had been told to fight until the end, to never back down. "Even if you aren't lying, I'm not going to stop fighting, Trak. You wronged me as a human, and I'll end this now."

Cthulhu shook his head, as if responding to an unknown question. He hesitated. "Regius, the outcome of this battle will no longer affect our deal. The soul of Meesha is no longer in my possession, but a traitors and some new figure. K'eychei says this figure and the traitor, Akivir, are to attempt to meet with Sortai Coldiron at his old village. The one I raided nearly six years ago."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Regius snarled at the news. "So be it Cthulhu. If the battle makes no difference," The blood demon produced teh demonic artifact and placed it next to the Demon King. "Then take this, i have no use for it any longer." With a wave of his hand, a portal opened, showing the beautiful palace of Icemaw in the middle of a crystal clear lake. "I must seek a council with Icemaw. I tell you now though, that you will not be able to harm Sortai. He is protected..." Leaving with a dark smile, Regius grabbed his sword, and stepped through the portal.

Icemaw smiled at the image of teh guards flocking around the giant figure of Regius. Let him in. He said metally to them. Shifting his attention once again to teh armor clad woman in front of the King of Anduria, Icemaw gave a slight chuckle. "Well Queen Anther, or as you really are, Verose, we will have to continue this at a later time. We will need help in the weeks to come. Your brother is a true threat..."

Verose, or as the humans knew her as Queen Anther, smiled. "True, Rathos was never one for compromise. But trust me, you think he strong now, just wait." She pulled a beautifully crafted sword from her side. The blade was black silver, with rubies inlaid within the blade. The pommel was etched in runes that none had ever seen. "However, as long as i hold this blade, he will never be able to truly rule." Smiling her charming smile, she sheathed the blade and pulled out a book. "Rathos was never one for reading. He though that he knew everything. Well, he didn't know about this..." Putting the book on a pedestal, she bowed. "Read it in your own time. It may prove a little more insight to the saving of this world. As for me, i will leave you to Regius. I must prepare the nation that this body controls." With a bow, eh was gone from Icemaws presence.

Akur looked over at were teh portal had once been, and snorted. "Fine. I grow tired of this anyways. Take your life. Work in Regius' forges. Im done wiht this pathetic fighting." He gave a quick glance down to were Brigham was and glared at him. "Because i cannot kill you. She will though..." And with that, Akur started back to were his ture master awaited in his roost.

(How do you acquire so much money? Im always broke...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 am
Meesha calmed a little when she noticed she wasn’t in a humanoid form, she felt hands around her… Hilt? “What’s happened to me?” she thought but didn’t say… she didn’t know if she could say anything.

Akivir handed Ralph the sheath, “now hurry, the demon lord knows that we are here. He also knows that I’ve stolen a major source of power from him. We must fly.” Akivir opened one of the large windows in the west side of the room. “Gods damned it. Where is that darn bird?” He gave a loud screeching whistle. A tree swallow (Tachycineta bicolor) came to the window and entered. It landed in the middle of the floor. It Yawned and stretched its wings. “What do you want? It’s late I was asleep.” “Kalrinth, I need to leave and fast this man has a destiny. And, well I have to tell you, Cthulhu wants us dead at the moment.” Kalrinth squawked and puffed her feathers up, “You IDIOT! Now we have to leave? Great, well hop on and hope I don’t decide to nose-dive.” Akivir gestured for Ralph to get on “Let’s go,” he said grabbing onto the bird’s neck feathers.

(these are pictures of tree swallows for those of you who have never seen one.
pic 1 pic 2)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 pm
ralph nodded and sheaved Meesha. he felt like he could almost speak directly to the sword itself, as if it was a person.
ralph, sensing trouble behind him, jumped out the window and grabbed onto a swallow's back. "I'm ready!"

after climbing on, ralph could'nt help but keep one hand on the sword at all times... he did not want to lose it.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Kalrinth flew out of the window, her large wings flapped against the wind. “Kalrinth, we must find Sortai Coldiron, the queen should know the way.” Akivir turned to look at Ralph, “take out the sword, she’ll lead us.” Akivir knew that Ralph would have questions for him.

Lamkit followed Sortai …

(HINT HINT! (*cough*Yvansi*cough*))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games