Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am

TETHYS
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Tethys
xxxMeaning || 'Grandmother' in Greek
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Tete'boma
xxxRank || Mayaya (Nanny)

xxxColor || #9D8E64
xxxColorist || Slander
xxxReceived || Tete'boma Pride Giveaway held by tuesdayscat
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 am

TETHYS
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || None
xxxxxFather || None

xxxxxLitter Siblings || None
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 am

TETHYS

Nannies are supposed to be kind, caring and supportive, right?

Wrong.

Or at least, in the case of Tethys it is. Whilst it would be unfair to say that she doesn't care, it's perfectly fair to say it doesn't seem like she does. Many often question why such an uninterested, crude, strict lionness is entrusted with looking after the children, raising the view that she's a bad influence. However, whilst she's many bad things, watch her for a day and it becomes clear very quickly that she's very, very good at her job. You'll never get a hug from Tethys - she's a strong believer of you learning through your own mistakes. She has a sharp, observant mind, and she hasn't lost a cub to date. She's a good teacher, although not too good an influence, and is a strict, minorly controlling character who's very good at seeing the potential in a child. She'll always do her best to steer anyone in the right direction, usually with a message such as 'You're an idiot, too!' - she's not one to show compassion. Thys will always let you know when you've done something wrong, and won't let you forget it either, often coming down quite harsh on the cubs.

But ask any young adult the most influential voice in their life, and they'll always reply with Tethys - she may be a strict, crude, horrible lionness, but she sure as hell knows what she's doing. And she does care...kind of.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 am

TETHYS

Tethys was born one of only two children, to a female hunter and a male knight in the Tete'boma - the younger sister to her brother, Kunda. Her brother was always the apple in her parents' eyes, causing the young Thys to grow up somewhat rejected, developing ill emotions even at such a delicate age. Her brother was quickly apprenticed to another Farasi, coming home each evening with new stories of what had happened at the borders, or of his humble meetings with the Ufalme. Her parents were so proud - however, with her days empty and her son no longer there, Tethys' mother suddenly became intensely interested in her daughter.

But it was too little, too late.

Thys showed little to no interest in her mother's attempts to teach her to hunt, instead 'tormenting' (as her father put it) other, smaller children, with horror stories and other imaginative facts. Tethys grew larger and larger, maturing into a hard, rejected adult who showed far more attention in the job as Mayaya she'd been given, than on her family or other such trivial matters. Due to having had little attention or love as a child, and believing she turned out fine, this is the way Tethys believes she should act to the children she cares for, in a strict, unloving way. Whilst some complained the Ufalme at the time, Ufalme Konokubwa, felt it would be good for the cubs - he even joked that Thys might learn something herself.

However, it's clear that she doesn't want to show any emotions, for fear of being let down again.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 am

TETHYS

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Old Friends Thys spends some time with her childhood friend, Maliki, and the two reflect on their lives.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 am

TETHYS

Tethys was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 am

TETHYS

Tethys was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 am

TETHYS

Tethys was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

TETHYS

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

TETHYS

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 am

TETHYS

User Image

Tethys does not like you. She thinks you're stupid D<
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 am

TETHYS

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 am

TETHYS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am

TETHYS

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 am

TETHYS

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff