Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:16 pm
"A key roll? What? ME?" Cody gasped, astounded by Kiun's suddenly urgent tone. "Nah. Must be someone else. I don't believe in prophecies and fate, anyway." He folded his arms. "But, if you're sure we've gotta do this-- I'm in." He looked at Paradisity and grinned. "I'll help out however I can." he promised.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Paradisity had fallen asleep, still feeling sick, but was awakened with a sudden jolt of telepathic energy. She raised her head to see Kiun swiftly moving about, almost pleased with her work at healing, but then he began to speak. She grunted at the thought of having to face her father, after attacking him. She rose to her feet, and stretched out her massive wings. She stood silently for a moment, trying to feel for any vibrations in the earth. Being on a mountain, the vibrations were weak, but still notable. She could feel her father moving and breathing in the deep forest, not far from the base of the mountain, and not just one smaller being, Anath, but two. A being had been added to her father's knowledge.
My father is near, he's heading this way, she said regretfully, as she folded back her wings.
There is another being, not the small human boy, but an older being, heading south, I think, she said, concentrating on the vibrations. If my father intends to fight, we will need all the help we can get, she said trying not to let her emotions get out of control.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm
Tsurara cocked her head at this, not knowing what to make of it. She could sense that he was being controlled in some manner, but couldn't say for certain. If it was magic, Aloura was needed. Tsurara, regretfully, picked up Sortai by wrapping her tail around him securly. She hurried over to the tent where Aloura and Lowri slept. She set Sortai on the ground, not letting her grip go, and made the earth form around his feet, immobilizing him. Keeping her tail around him, Tsurara spoke through the tents opening.
"Aloura, Aloura. Wake up. There is something strange going on, something, I think, having to do with magic," she said quietly, trying not to at least distrub Lowri.

Aloura stirred a bit as she heard Tsurara speak. She was listening, but sat up at the word magic. She stood up and brushed herself off, and hurried out of the tent.
Aloura saw that Tsurara had confined Sortai, wondering why, but then she looked at him. She looked into his eyes, they were distant, and dazed.
"He's in some sort of trance," she said as she made her staff out of her crystal. "There is some sort of spell, or curse on him. Has he said anything," she asked Tsurara.

"He said he was needed in the forest...that he owed a debt to someone that was nearby," Tsurara said, keeping her grip.
"It's a tracking spell. He's leading someone to us," Aloura said cautiously. She brought up her staff, and began to focus as the staff glowed different colors in the changing darkness. She moved her staff back and forth in front of Sortai's view, chanting, a counter spell. The staff illuminated bright crimson as Aloura stepped back.
"It's too hard to break. The only thing we can do is wait. Whoever he thinks he needs to go to, I'm sure, is on their way," she said worriedly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 am
shruging sam puts a leash and coller on sky and thay all head down to the mall to by diffrent stuff and look around.
sky enjoys looking in the shop windows at the diffrent stuff. there were all kinds of things things for pets things for humans and things for small humans.
(what happend to the wolf and the other dragon and everybody there?)  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am
"I absolutely LOVE shopping." Aieori exclaimed, pressing his face to a window. "Once Master destroys the humans, though, there won't be any extravigant shopping," he said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 am
raptor couldnt help but laughed "your kidding me right?" he said trying to stifle his laugh but failing horribly "then again, why should you be?" raptor laughed a little more  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 pm
"Kidding? Nope. Not me!" Aieori grinned. "I'm helping my Master destroy the pitiful huuuumans," his eyes glinted wickedly, but his smile went back to a pleasant one. "But I don't really like killing without my master here. I know, I'm a wimp, but I don't really feel like it, you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Sortai struggled from the time he was picked up by Tsurara until he was put in the earthy locks, but to no avail. He eventually sat on the ground, laying back as if relaxing. It was obvious he'd given up on leaving.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Kiun was silent as he looked outward. He is intending to hold us off while the other human retrieves the descendant. Cody, would you be willing to intercept the other human while Paradisity and I faced her father and the strange child?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Idarkoth hurried onward, soon reaching the base of the mountain. He looked upward and watched the hill. She is going to fight. He said silently. She doesn't fear me.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 pm
Seth was hurrying with an almost inhuman speed toward the southern area, now half the distance to his goal. What his new master seeked would be met.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Raptor tilted his head tot he side "youre kidding me right? arnt you human?" raptor shook his head "im not surprised, humans want to kill other humans, its crazy!"  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Aieori laughed. "Yes, I am human! And when my Master has no use of me anymore, he'll kill me too!" His grin did not disappear from his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Cody looked from Paradisity to Kiun, then he nodded. "Yeah." he said, spreading his wings. "I'll do it. You be careful, okay?" He added, looking at Paradisity. "See ya." With that, he jumped into the air and looked around. With only a little idea of where it was he was going, he sped off like an arrow in Seth's general direction.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 pm
Anath was close behind Idarkoth. "How foolish of her." He commented dryly, adjusting his glasses and wondering weather or not Idarkoth was prepared to destroy his own daughter. The emotional implications were that he would not be able to do so, but Anath didn't know Idarkoth well enough to make that assumption.
He remained silent.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games