Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:02 pm
thats what I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:12 pm
I'm pretty sure the Jedi Temple was royally ******** up the a**.

Although Jacen Solo ran around its ruins during Traitor.

And then in Dark Nest I: The Joiner King we find out that a new Jedi Temple was built, presumably over the ruins of the old one.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:25 pm
hey FP.
the majority of your naval forces is composed of former imperial military vessels correct?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:50 pm
Cale Darksun
hey FP.
the majority of your naval forces is composed of former imperial military vessels correct?

And droid vessels. Though by this time, those are pretty much gone. Otherwise dreadnaughts would be quite predominant...

But yes, mostly imp navy.

At least, my understanding. I know more about my forces than his.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:52 pm
so do I. Frankly the NR defense budget at this time is pathetic when you think about how many wars usually are going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Well, that's because they're a peaceloving nation, and I'm sure all the other nations in the Galaxy reciprocate. And with such feelings of mutural love and harmony, war, and therefore, a military is uncessary.

And as for the Feddies, should I say w007! Ten year-obselescent military hardware!  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:59 pm
well the peace thing yeah, but its coupled with a fear of military domination.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:02 pm
Cale Darksun
well the peace thing yeah, but its coupled with a fear of military domination.

There's no sarcasm emote, is there? Or would that be rolleyes ? (EDIT: Damn, emotes are screwed up. I wanted to do rolling eyes.)

Anyway, it's better to be conquered by foreign armies, than to be dominated by your own military? Granted, the second isn't too much better, but at least they aren't bloody foreigners.

Bloody foreigners, coming here and taking our jobs...
Bloody foreigners, coming here and conquering us and massacring our children and...  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 pm
The NR just gets caught in war after war.

It would prolly just be better to let the ruins lie than rebuild. By the time you're finished, another war erupts.

How is it the OR had so little trouble with conflicts? a little blasterfire here and a small jedi disturbance there, but no galaxy-wide conflicts for 2000 years...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Officially there was peace. But there still could have been brush wars, peace keeping operations, and all sorts of nasty skirmashes that were not officially labled true wars.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:20 pm
It's not a war, it's a Jedi action.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:22 pm
Politicians have so many different names for conflict.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:24 pm
Controlled descent into terrain

is my personal favorite. Long way to say "crash"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:29 pm
as they say in Starship Troopers (and I may have quoted this wrong): You're just as dead in a border skirmish as you are in a war.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:32 pm
Cale Darksun
as they say in Starship Troopers (and I may have quoted this wrong): You're just as dead in a border skirmish as you are in a war.

Is that the original, or the sequel?

I dont' remember #1 saying that. And #2 i heard was so bad i didnt' even watch it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games