Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*read first post* GUILD PROM!!! POST HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be our prom king? 5 Days to decide! Vote....NOW!
Dymyr
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Joeyfish5/lolcats
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Articwolf-Kiba
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Connerthecreator
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
JDBReaper
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Millenium Joker
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Wow, I totally cant remember the last one...I really forgot alot...stupid me.

Yeah...well, I'm not sure. I've had people break up wityh me bc im too sweet they say...*sigh* I hate that. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm
Dymyr
Wow, I totally cant remember the last one...I really forgot alot...stupid me.

Yeah...well, I'm not sure. I've had people break up wityh me bc im too sweet they say...*sigh* I hate that. lol.

Any girl that would use that "excuse" (cuz thats all that is - and a piss poor one to boot) is an idiot and not deserving of the attentions of a sweet guy. It really irritates me to see girls trample over guys like you - makes me wanna take a baseball bat to them. I mean, really! It's their kind of treatment that ruins guys for girls who would truly appreciate them! Then again - why is it that sweet guys always fall for the .... biotches? I suppose the same thing that makes the sweet girls fall for the bad boys... arrrgh we need to break the cycles people! LOL *steps away from the podium and sits back down*  

MystiBlu

xXx Sango8 xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Hahaha! (whoot whoot)(claps and tries to whistle)
You do have a point...well, we just have 2 keep searching and hoping...that's just life....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:58 pm
@Sango: o.O *tries to run away*Nuh! Bad Sango! Bad!

@Dymyr: Too sweet? How so? omg..that's just crazy..wow..what the heck?
Really huh?
*is apparently not understanding how it's bad to have a sweet bf/gf*

@Mysti: *raises a glass*Here here! Couldn't of said it better myself =]

chidorilash
Vice Captain

xXx Sango8 xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 pm
Yeah huh! (tackles chi-chan to the ground and pins her down)
Anyone want 2 have fun with chi-chan?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm
o.O
You know what would be uber fun?
Letting me go an letting me sleep somewhere far from here =]
Deal? Deal
*pushes you off an into a lake*
Bwahahahahhah!

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Haha...well the girl i went on a date with last...now she was a piece of work...told me she didnt do drugs or anything. Later I findout shes dating someone, and she calls me when shes high and drunk and didnt even remember she was talking to me the day b4. It was great. lol.
@ Mysti- well most girls come off sweet and nice at the start...then it changes....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm
lol,well, Gay men have this 6th sense that tells them when a girl is a b***h, somewhere down the line i must have had a gay familly member, Thats why I have this 6th sense, And my fashion sense, and cooking skills... and I kinda drift of into this gay tone sometimes... OMG!! I must be gay!! gonk But i like wemon!!!  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Maybe just bi?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm
Well at least we all know not all women are crazy psychopaths that love to hold grudges on the male gender.
Look at me I'm nice xD
All I ask is for a caring person that can deal with my family in a civilized manner
(You realize how hard that is to actually find in someone? o.O)

@Dymyr: Well, just remember it's not all women, just a lot of them. What is with men an looking for good women in all the wrong places? =/ Men are crazy (though us women just make them that way...an vice versa) I suppose the opposite sex will never truely understand the different gender. Though I'm willing to give it a shot =3

@Conner: Cooking skills? An that's the first I've heard of that 6th sense. But it's okay for straight men to "lapse" into a gay tone...it's typical. Just don't be one of those men that try to write off every little thing by saying "I'm indestructable" or whatever... xD (inside joke *wanders away*)

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 pm
Where else do I look? Haha....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Well, highschool "loves" don't tend to last long after you graduate
(though I do know some cases where they did...but that's a slim chance)

Like the grocery store, book store, etc. Just give out a few jokes/be yourself, an VOILA!
Though depending on your type of women different places are also good to xD
(such as if you were into sports, you'd go to a sports place)

And then there's always the ever popular online dating/speed dating/etc/whatever else that I haven't mentioned

chidorilash
Vice Captain

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 am
Just be careful with the internet dates - some of them require money for their services so to say x.x

And on the gay topic... who knows? Look at a gay site and see in it catches your fancy wink There were a girl joining deviant hearts (lesbian themed site) because she liked to read lesbo litterature but she wasn't (yet) lesbian herself soooo.... I guess having one or two of the "criteria" doesn't qualify you XP

(but if you qualify, may I help you find a boyfriend? I loooove matchmaking and I know one or two real sweethearts - nice looking too!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am

~Ryuu-chan says~

Dang. *randomly clicks on the poll* I have no regrets for this random vote.

Ghost of Ryuu2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 am
XD I'm not gay!!! I --*ding* Oh, My snicker doodles are done ^^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games