Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:50 pm
"I wont let you hurt the others" Alure shouted Ryoku, he made some handsings, "Fire style: ultrafire bullet" he launched a barrage of fire against Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm
*created a waterwall that cancelled ur attack*.......... *closes eyes*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm
"Man, this will be more difficult" Alure looked at Ryoku, his chakra was increasing, ...

"Let me out boy, I can stop him if thats what you want" Jubbi said to Alure, he ignored the demon and rushed against Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Kokoro sighed as she poofed away Hikari's shadow clone. She had notice it after a short while "really...this is why i don't babysit..." she muttered heading out to where the others were at.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm
Hikari watched, calculating the exact moment to release Harimi. Maybe... no, that's too much. No, but... maybe if I take it down a notch... but he'll be able to block it... ugh, too much work...
Ready now? I can get them now......
Go now! Find her and get her over here! I don't care how you do it... but just do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:05 pm
Zero made a rash move and rushed forward. He caught Ryoku's legs attempting to send them both crashing to the floor.

Kura gritted her teeth and took another slow step forward.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 pm
*appeared behind Zero* too slow * i punch him to the ground making a crator*............  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Zero put his arms over his face in protecting as he was smashed into the ground. He looked up,his forehead bleeding.

"Ryoku Stop this!"Kura yelled. She reached her arm out a grasped his shoulder.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm
"Ryoku, the battle is between us" Alure shouted, he didnt want anything of this to happen...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:03 pm
Kokoro made it to where everyone else was her face filled with anger "Ryoku!" why is this happening!? a few days ago we were happily enjoying each others company  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 pm
*tellipathicially: i'm being watched by demons as we speak........ if i continue being friendly then they'll come after u to get to me and these demons are all S-ranked in the demon realm........... this is why i'm playing this role so play along* u humans r really boring especially u *points to Alure* i can sense ur fear, so attack me if not...... *steps on zero and points to where his heart is* i can make his ticker stop with a snap of my fingers  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Kura dropped her hand,her eyes widening in fear.

Zero gasped fro being stepped on."Then do it!"He snarled. Using the last of his chakra he preformed chidori and impaled Ryoku with it.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 pm
*is forced to jump back and land on a nearby roof covering my wound dripping with blood*............... hehehe...... lucky shoot human, but *the wound healed up* like i said ur attacks are useless against me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm
Zero's arm fell to the ground limp and his sharingan disappeared."I hate you..."He muttered. His face showed no emotion but you could see the shame in his eyes of the loss.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm
Kokoro looked at Ryoku as his wounds healed up. She was in disbelief she clutched her hands seeing what had happened to Zero she didn't want to take a chance,but she was so angry. "why.."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games