Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 am
Mortella
Mortella nodds a bit. "yeah it's been pretty confuseing.."

She shrugged slightly as she took another sip of her pepsi. "Anything else you would like to know about me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 am
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She shrugged slightly as she took another sip of her pepsi. "Anything else you would like to know about me?"
She shakes her head "Nope cant really think of nohing else...sorry"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 am
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She smiled as she set her pepsi on the edge of the piano. Nodding slightly, she started playing softly. "If you ever think of anything, don't hesitate to ask. It's normal for the boss to know about her employees."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She smiled as she set her pepsi on the edge of the piano. Nodding slightly, she started playing softly. "If you ever think of anything, don't hesitate to ask. It's normal for the boss to know about her employees."
"Yeah but i wouldent want to know that much.... " cringes thinking of the mental immage burned into her miond of the pantsles wonder "I need to buy him underwear or something...."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 am
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"Yeah but i wouldent want to know that much.... " cringes thinking of the mental immage burned into her miond of the pantsles wonder "I need to buy him underwear or something...."

"Please do. I'd hate to have him drive away our potential customers."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 am
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"It was all hairy and wierd and i think it can smell fear.... that's the part that really freaks me out."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 am
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"It was all hairy and wierd and i think it can smell fear.... that's the part that really freaks me out."

She stopped playing as she looked at Mort, tilting her head to one side. "It can smell fear?! I don't even want to know how that is possible....." Shivering slightly, she flicked her tail once and a pair of cargo pants appeared on a nearby chair. "Give him those. I hope that'll help."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 am
She went back behind the bar slightly traumatized ...."it winked at me i'm shure of it....it's so cold it's so cold...."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 am
Mortella
She went back behind the bar slightly traumatized ...."it winked at me i'm shure of it....it's so cold it's so cold...."

"Don't let it know you're afraid. Remember, you're top of the pyramid here." She played a more upbeat song to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 am
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"Don't let it know you're afraid. Remember, you're top of the pyramid here." She played a more upbeat song to lighten the mood.
She looks up "hey I like this song...what were we talking about?" she slurps her shake.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:00 am
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She looks up "hey I like this song...what were we talking about?" she slurps her shake.

She smiled as her tail swished softly in time to the song. "You were getting to know me better since we hardly get a chance to talk," she replied, leading the conversation back to safer waters.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 am
Mort has a bing moment "Oh yeah... so do you have a brief history ..what is going on in your life?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am
Mortella
Mort has a bing moment "Oh yeah... so do you have a brief history ..what is going on in your life?"

"Enough drama to make a TV show. I come from a family that puts the 'fun' in dysfunctional.....Not really, but we are pretty funny. I'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, furry or non, but if I feel like I can trust them, I do open up to them."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 am
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"Enough drama to make a TV show. I come from a family that puts the 'fun' in dysfunctional.....Not really, but we are pretty funny. I'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, furry or non, but if I feel like I can trust them, I do open up to them."
"I can agree with you on that with haveing an interesting family But I have just learned to be myself and everyoneelses opinions dont matter."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 am
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"I can agree with you on that with haveing an interesting family But I have just learned to be myself and everyoneelses opinions dont matter."

"I've been hurt before, which is why I'm cautious around people. I was called some rather hurtful names when I was younger."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games