Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm
"Thank you very much," Amber said, taking the cookies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Drakkard bowed to Amber "Drakkard is glad to have pleased you miss." Drakkard then turned and joined Julia to clean the kitchen.  

Mistress Drakkard

Shy Lover

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 pm
Rich came back to the kitchen after he had magically shut the gate to the hippogriffs and began cooking more food.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm
(Ceej will work on a neat format for posting later, but really wanted to get started at HPGoG!)

Ceej is not very good with following directions as far as finding something. He is almost certain he is heading the wrong way. He came across a painting with a bunch of fruit on it. He remembers hearing about the portrait, but isn't remembering what to do when he is seeing it. So he sings.

"Oh pretty pretty picture
Of lovely dovely fruit,
Open up and let Ceej in,
So they don't give Ceej the boot!"

Ceejs waits to see if something happens.  

TheCeej

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheCeej

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm
After a few minutes of waiting for the fruity picture to do something, Ceej suddenly remembers what he is supposed to be doing to get into the kitchen. He has to tickle the pear.

"Right Ceej is supposed to tickle the pear! Then it goggles at Ceej and let's Ceej in!"

Ceej tickles the pear and it giggles and turns into a doorknob.

"Ceej is never been seeing a pear do that before! But Ceej is also never seeing nothings goggle by laughing either. Oh, Ceej is remembering they's saying giggle not goggle. Ceej is beign stupids again. Stupid Ceej."

Ceej enters the kitchen and all it's greatness....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am
TheCeej
After a few minutes of waiting for the fruity picture to do something, Ceej suddenly remembers what he is supposed to be doing to get into the kitchen. He has to tickle the pear.

"Right Ceej is supposed to tickle the pear! Then it goggles at Ceej and let's Ceej in!"

Ceej tickles the pear and it giggles and turns into a doorknob.

"Ceej is never been seeing a pear do that before! But Ceej is also never seeing nothings goggle by laughing either. Oh, Ceej is remembering they's saying giggle not goggle. Ceej is beign stupids again. Stupid Ceej."

Ceej enters the kitchen and all it's greatness....

Ceej, I know your new but, you can't write in red. You can only write in Default Black and Indigo. Reds, Greens, Orange/Yellow/Bold Black, and Blue's are for the people who have been Sorted already.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am
[[totally haven't forgot about you guys!!! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!! Will have something for ya soon!]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 am
User Image

Ceej is walking wround the kitchen and suddenly Ceej is is staring at a large pile of dirty dishes.

"Eep!" Ceej is exclaiming, "Dirty dishes is coming in big amounts at Hogwarts!"

Ceej is looking around to see if anybody is helping Ceej with the dishes. He is seeing no one helping so he is starting by himself while he is singing.

"Ceej is scrubbing dirty dishes,
for the Hogwarts kids don't wishes,
to eat the food from yesterday,
too bad it all must go to waste.

Ceej used to eat leftover food,
at old master's mansion,
but Hogwarts is a better home,
cuz they don't care if I's dancin'!"

Ceej is continuing to hum as he is doing the dishes.

User Image  

TheCeej

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

redanicalifornia

Greedy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Redanicalifornia tickled the pear and entered the kitchens for her first time. The look on her face was extreme shock; she'd never seen anything as gargantuan as the kitchens before. She took a deep breath and asked what she should do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 am
"I loves to clean." Julia said. "doesn't you Drakkard?" She asked.  

No-one-but-everyone

redanicalifornia

Greedy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm
Redanicalifornia grabs a rag and heads to the sink to clean. She Finishes the dishes in the sink in ten minutes and then heads over to the stove to help cook...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 pm
{{So sorry I haven't replied in over 10 days... I just haven't had the time to come in here and also keep up with classes and things.}}

Megan took the snack from the elf, "Thanks so much," and patted the elf on the head, hoping she wouldn't offend him.
Megan saw Amber spin, "Oh, hello." She smiled. "Yeah, I love this place. It reminds me so much of home when my mother bakes."

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm
slappy saw a mess on the kitchen floor,some one spilled gallons of pumpkin juice, slappy is in a hurry to clean it up  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:07 pm
slappy saw a mess on the kitchen floor,some one spilled gallons of pumpkin juice, slappy is in a hurry to clean it up  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm
IMPORTANT: EARLY SORTING

Hey guys I am soooo sorry. I completely forgot about Early Sorting and by the time I remembered I had loads of things to do IRL. All those who have interest to be sorted should PM me now. Instead of posting the list (which will take at least a week), I'll decide eligibility case by case.

Thanks

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games