Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Kageko looked over at Leon as he seemed to whisper something to himself. Whatever he said, the girl was too far away to hear and she probably had no reason to know what it was. Turning around, she figured that she should go and get some rest. She could only hope that Angeles was going away to tell Louis of what she had found out, even if it was obvious. With that uncertainty, along with many others, she headed home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:02 pm
As she vanished in the woods, Emilia quickly took speed, her claws ripped out what was in her way. She went rampant of a baby dear which passed across her way. Ripping apart its limbs, feeding off its flesh in the most disgusting manner.

Since the death of the Queen, the werewolf had changed. It was as if she had lost part of her faith in the ability of the World of Darth to coexist as it had in the past.
Rage and frustration were the only things in her heart, she was barely able to think and focus.

This state lasted long minutes until she managed to cool off under an icy waterfall.

Slowly she walked her way back towards the group.
She had a strange expression on her face when she thought that now that Leon had seen her in that state, his impulses would probably be destroyed.

As she came closer to where she had left Angeles and Leon, the werewolf slowed down. She slowly transformed back into her human form...her naked human form.
She cursed when she saw that only Leon was left. She sighed.
"Can you throw me my bag?" she growled from behind a tree, a naked arm pointing in a large leather pouch not far from the ranger.

-----------------

Louis was waiting for Angeles at the border of the woods, sitting on a stump.

He looked at the white hair woman. "Good night Angeles." he said in his usual manner.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm
Leon looked up from nibbling on some of the meat Emilia had left behind. Angeles had gone, the child had left, and in his mind a black four-armed werewolf was running from him. His blue eyes blankly watched the new water begin to bubble. He looked over at a voice and his entire body froze.

After a moment his eyes narrowed and he stood to his feet and walked towards the bag, "why do you hide?" he asked calmly.

~~~

Angeles bent down and rubbed more dirt onto her wound, sighing slightly in pain and relief, as well as irritation towards the human and werewolf for not delivering the message to Louis themselves. She stood and moved her coat back and continued to walk, slowing down only when she saw Louis and was beginning to regret coming, one hand tightening into a fist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm
Emilia looked at herself and sighed.
"Because I am naked." she grunted with an annoyed voice.
An hour earlier that kind of information would have been shared with the upmost flirtatious voice...but not now. He was probably disgusted by the idea of laying a finger on her.

---------------

Louis stood up as Angeles came closer and gave a short bow.
"I can leave if you want." he said feeling the anger of the female vampire.
He had seen the interaction of Leon and Emilia in his vision. In one case, Angeles had stopped them, in the other, she had not. The result had been the same for the vampire though: she had been annoyed. Yet Louis did not know if she had stopped them or not.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm
Angeles glowered before shaking her head, "I need to tell you something," she said tersely, "unless you already know what it is I must say."

~~~

Leon paused again and turned to go to the tree and stepped past it to look at her, holding her bag. His eyes glazed over her body before turning away so that her bag was out of reach, "that you are," he said, "that makes my two minutes much easier."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm
Louis looked at Angeles. He wished she were not so angry as him, but maybe after all he deserved it.
"No." he said simply. He could be lying, but he was not. Although his gift made him see things, he was far from knowing it all.

--------------

Emilia's eyes widened when Leon appeared next to her. She had not expected him to come so close, nor to bring back her old promise.

As her reflex she had brought her hands in front of her breast and intimate parts.

After what had just happened she was not really in the mood anymore, although she was still attracted by him.

"Now that you enjoyed the view...give me my bag." she growled her arm trying to reach out for it without discovering too much of herself. That was just ridiculous.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Angeles cast her gaze to the ground. She had been hoping that he already knew so that she could leave. She sighed heavily through her nose and stood up straight. She would show no weakness to this man, "Christopher ordered the disbanding of the Unit without Fenris' consent or even his knowledge. And it has been confirmed that Christopher is conspiring with the Blessed," Angeles hesitated then turned, "that is all."

~~~

Leon merely blinked before he turned and gave her her bag with a small sigh, "a shame," he said as he walked back to his seat, "more beautiful than I had ever imagined.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm
Louis's eyes darkened. "The Blessed and Christopher?" If Angeles was saying that Fenris was unaware, then that meant that she had talked to him...If she had nothing else to add, that meant that they were on their own, which was fair. To save peace he would willingly give his life.

"Then there is no reason for you to come tomorrow." he said as she turned to leave.

------------

Emilia was surprised when he let go of the bag so easily. She followed him with her gaze, incredulous at first, imagining that he would jumped at her as she did not look, then puzzled.

His comment was even more distressing. No one had ever called her beautiful. She punched the tree next to her. He was just playing games with her.

She took a light loose shirt and a change of pants from her bag and dressed herself quickly, before going to sit by the fire not far from Leon.

She looked at him from across the flames. The coat was half open, revealing his flawless chest. His scent slowly started to creep back on her.

"Sorry about your shirt..." she grunted to break the silence.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm
"I'm sure you are," Leon said coldly and nothing else. He continued to nibble on the meat in his hand and looked at the water, purposefully forcing his mind into a daze-like meditative state. If she didn't want to, he wasn't going to force her.

~~~

Angeles at first made no reaction to Louis' words before she slowed to a stop, her head bowed slightly as she let a silence settle before saying, "I'm still going," she closed her eyes, "and don't you even dare think like that. You're not going to die."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm
His cold answer hit a sensitive spoke and she growled. She meant what she said.
"Next time I'll go for your pants...that should help you and your two minutes." she snapped at him seeking confrontation with the ranger.
She was a wolf, mating was not something soft and tender, but something based on instincts and domination.

--------------

Louis sighed and looked at her. He did fear that she was going to come.
"I respect your choice." he said at last.
When she told him that he was not going to die, he answered almost with guilt "I know..."

His eyes looked at hers.
"Please tomorrow...could you stay close to me?" he asked hesitantly. He did not want to share with her some of his visions, some of his nightmares and he tried to focus on her face to prevent her from reading his mind.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm
Leon looked over at Emilia, "I didn't say you were lying," he said flatly, "try not to read me, merely take my words at face value. Often, there is no deeper meaning to them," he stood p and walked over to his water and finished filing the skin and kicked dirt over the fire, plunging the world around them into darkness, putting him at a disadvantage, "I would have been angrier if you had destroyed my pants. They would be harder to explain."

~~~

Angeles did not turn to look at Louis. His words meant more than his thoughts did as his mind was suddenly filled with her image, "I'm not going to die either," she said simply, her voice sounding less harsh, "but I'll do as you wish."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 am
Emilia growled back at the man. "Then why di- ..." but she stopped as he went on.

She grounded in the dark, her eyes looking at the man's silhouette. Once again the moon was reflecting on him.
"You are driving me nuts human...I don't like it." she grunted.

She leaned against a tree and just looked at him.
"What do you mean by 'harder to explain'?" she asked after a while, having thought his sentence over and over.

--------------------

Louis's thoughts did not shifted.
"Good. Thank you." he said to the female vampire.

She did not seem to be leaving and he did not want her to.
"How was the King?" he asked with interest.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Leon's eyes glazed over to Emilia, "if I walk into a store without a shirt, I can explain I was attacked, and still purchase a shirt. If I walk into a store with no pants, I will be thrown out before I can explain anything," a simple explanation.

~~~~

Angeles did not turn, "he was the same until I told him what I knew. I have never seen him so furious. It was frightening to say the least...," He voice was cold and vacant as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:21 pm
Emilia blinked. He did not carry a change of clothes? Well she guessed that he did not have to worry about transforming and destroying his clothes in the process.

The werewolf was hoping to recreate the tension which was between them before the arrival of the vampire. She was much more comfortable with confrontation than the current simple answers of Leon.
She somehow also wanted to give him his two minutes for she was all but sleepy.

She growled to the ranger.
"You should sleep..."

---------
"This is understandable." the vampire sighed.

He looked at Angeles's back.
"Whatever happens tomorrow, it will be but a matter of weeks before a civil war starts..." he said with a lugubrious voice.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm
Leon thought about her suggestion an found it to be true, he should go to sleep, but it begged the question, "why?" his cold blue eyes seemingly looking through her.

~~~~

"So... war is inevitable...," Angeles said, her voice barely a whisper. Her teeth became bared and hr eyes tightly closed. It was not anger she felt, but pain. Near the verge of tears she began to move away fro Louis, refusing to show him such weakness. He had already seen her in pain, he would not see her cry.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games