Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 pm
Sam scratched his head thoughtfully. "Well, I have about 200 skilled fighters that could do some damage. Not counting our younglings and wemon. My personal 5 are the best fighters I have and will serve me in my group defending you. We will take the bullets, but we are not invincable. If they surround us we are done for." He said this gravely. While Lycans could take a great deal of punsihment, they needed time to heal. If they dont get that time they will die just like anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm
He nodded his thanks for the information and sighed getting up again and pacing he couldnt sit now. Not with this much on his mind. "We need more of a plan we need to know where they will be and where there camps are. That is the only way we can win. We have smarts years and speed on our side. They have numbers and with that machine maybe strength but we still out weigh the odds."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm
"ill find out" she said looking back to the ground "ill get them to trust me agian"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Sam smiled and poked Victoria. "Not to mention a She-Wolf medic and a two human fighters with us. I dont know anything about the camps but my wolves are out hunting right now. I could call them back if you like. They may have information for us." He waited for the command. He accepted Aveira as his Alpha for now, and waited for the command as if he would wait for an alpha's command. He looked at the human and nodded. "She could do that. It would be very helpful." Sam gave Bella an thumbs up.

((Edit))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 pm
"No!" He said it before thinking, he couldnt have her go away not after losing vondel and hikaru. Grimm had been a good friend and family but was now traitor. "If they're anything like us which i know they are you will be killed on sight for working with me. I wont allow it." He turned his attention to her and went cold. He wouldnt let them see him break. "I'm not letting you leave to rejoin them even as a ploy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 pm
it would seem he was scolding but Bella saw through it and it warmed her heart. she didnt want to argue with him but there more lives on the line besides hers. "when they came in here they didnt harm me at all. i have a chance and if not i know i could get away" she looked seiriously at him. "i know this isnt easy." her voice went soft. "but we have to do wat we have to, to ensure survival for ur kind if they have anthing left of that virouse it could wipe eveysingel one of u out." she was looking at Aviera straight in the eye.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm
He stood there shaking lightly not wanting her to do this. Calming himself he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an embrace. "I'll let you do this as long as you return to us." He whispered into her ear knowing everyone but the other human could hear. "Dont you dare get yourself killed though." He brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck before biting it enough to leave a small mark. The blood rush was nice but he pulled away and stepped back. "they wont attack you if you have that mark. My men know if they do I will make an example of them. Easy as that. Be safe when you do leave." He was still inches away from her and finally looked away and stepped back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm
Hikaru's heart nearly stopped as he offered to bring her to the leader. "But.. the last she saw me.. i was on the opposing side.. It would be a bad idea if me and her were to meet.. i've killed many of her soldiers.." She murmered as she looked away "Maybe it's best.. if you went on your own... i don't want to cause any troubles" she said as she thought of the woman that had killed Vondel, she trusted and loved Grimm, but it was the humans that she didn't want to trust. "how can you.. trust them so much Grimm..? What makes you think that they will let you keep all the power..?" She murmered as she looked to his eyes, her own eyes showing that she spoke out of concern for him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 am
Viktoria smiled as Sam poked her. She sat down leaning against Sam's legs. 'My skill will be helpful. But as you have realised.. Im'm not good and the managerial stuff of running a clan.' She said slightly embarassed. She sighed and just sat against Sam's legs waiting for the others to come to a decision.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm
Sam slowly nodded his head, pleased wit hthe way things were going. Once the human was inside their base and they knew more information, they could better formulate an attack. He looked down at Victoria and nodded also. "That really sucks. I hope the wolves in your Clan still listen to you, because I know for Damn sure they wont listen to me. They might even try to kill me in the battlefield." Sam shrugged, accepting this as a natural fact.

Grimm just shrugged. "They will not harm you when you are with me, I promise. If they Try I will simply kill their leader. She knows I can and will not harm you. Plus, if they do hurt you they will be loseing the only thing that will make them win this battle." He sounded confident and strong. "As for trusting them I do not. We are working togather only untill this is all done and over with. And by that time I will be more powerful than they can imagain. They will be the ones to lose their power, not I." Grimm drew her up in a kiss and smiled. "I cant do this without you. Would you please come?"  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Viktoria looked up at him. 'My mohter may be the manafer but I still run the show.' She kaughed and thought 'If they did kill you I would kill them.' She looked Sam in the eye and said 'If they are given orders they will follow them to the death. I just hope that mother has not truned them against me.' She sighed and pulled her knees up, wrapping her arms around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Aviera looked at each of them and nodded. "Then I guess its decided there isnt much more I can do." He smiled lightly then left the room needing air and a drink.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm
Sam nodded to Aveira. None of them could do much untill the humans moved. He would need to call his wolves back. Sam looked down at Victoria again and rolled his eyes. "You think that windbag of a mother will ever lay off you? I mean come on, your a worthy Alpha." He could actually look past the civil war that was going on between them even and anctually like her. Just then Brutus came in the door. "Sam, your wolves are back and ready for your commands. I took the liberty of pulling them back for you." Brutus bowed, keeping his eyes down to his Alpha. Sam smiled, knowing that if he ever was to fall in battle, Brutus would do a fine job at being Alpha. And that if Brutus ever challanged him, it would be a fight to remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm
Viktoria sighed when Brutus came through the door. 'I should talk to my clan as well.' She looked at Sam, 'Come with after your done?' She asked leaning back against Sam's legs again.'As for my mother....She will never lay off after Dad killed himself for me.' She laughed bitterly and looked at the floor and let one tear roll down her face. ((Edit))  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games