Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 pm
"Of course... conversation." Judith smirked at them.
"He was just telling me about this ship replica that comes and goes."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm
"Really? like what kind of ship?" drake asked

"Napoleonic galleon - thought not 100% full scale." Aridas said  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm
"How big is it at full scale?" Koko asked as a shiver crept up her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm
Drake hugged koko to him in repsonse again, thinking that maybe they shoudl head back inside.

"it's pretty huge at 90% scale so...massive." Aridas laughed. "it's deceptive of course, the masts make eveyrthing look bigger."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:22 pm
Koko smiled and cuddled close. "Figures...." she whispered. "A jacket is the one thing I don't think to pack with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Judith looked at the boats in the harbor and tried to imagine what a Napoleonic Galleon could look like.
"That must be amazing to see."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Drake took of fhis coat and handed it to her.
"you're a fool, woman." he whispered back with a fond smile.

Aridas nodded.
"yes, it's impressive. I remember when i was growing up we were a fairly busy port, so there were always big ships like that. I do miss those things - they were works of art. When sails dissapeared ships lots a little of their soul."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 pm
"Drake...." Koko pouted feeling bad to be taking his jacket again. She didn't like being a called a fool but she could admit she was at times. She hugged him tightly to share the warm and looked at the ships while leaning against him. She agreed with loss of sails. Ships had more character with them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Judith nodded in agreement. She'd never seen a harbor like that herself but the pictures were impressive.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Drake rubbed her arms to warm he rup.
"hey, maybe we shoudl be getting back. It's pretty cold and we should check on the pups." he said.

Aridas yawned again in response. "yeah might be an idea actually."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm
Koko couldn't help but grin at the idea of going back to the indoors where the warmth was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm
[I feel like I'm a kid again. I'm listening to music from Pokemon xD]

Judith rubbed her arms, she did admit she was getting cold.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 am
Aridas led them back through the town, taking a different route so that they could see more of the sights. When they eventully returned to the house he opened the door for them and shievred, having caught a new breeze once they'd gotten in open area near the sea again. He followed them afterwards and locked the door, scooting to put the fire on again.

Drake immediately went t greet the dogs and make sure the puppies were ok  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 am
Yoki's ears perked up and she raised her head at Drake's approach. Then she looked down at the pups who were resting peacefully. Tyler and Angel were huddled together while Buster laid on his back. He must have been dreaming because he was pawing at something that wasn't there in the air. Bly moved in to lick Buster and the pup settled down.

Koko was beside Drake a moment later with his coat laying in her arms. "All acounted for?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 am
"Yep they're all there. I half expected to loose one of the pups down a loose floorboard somewhere or something they move around a lot more now."
he smiled  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games