Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm
No and no. She created my allergies and made my flu even worst, now I feel like I'm about to die. And I'll find a way to kill her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Hm, if you kill mother nature you'll die too. You can't live without nature x3
Take allergy medicine? I have allergies too, they are horrible, but you gotta just suck it up. Be a MAN, haha ;D

Does that mean you want a hug now? Because I'm feeling really huggy today for some reason.

*hugs Cat* I couldn't talk to you yesterday to thank you for the gift =D So thank you!  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm
I ran out of it and my mom was to busy to go buy some so I had to walk to the store to get some. It made me even more angry and I beat up two guys on my way back just to relieve my stress. Also, to hell with mother nature.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 pm
*nature calls toan BIG TIME  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm
O.o all I have to say to that is that I hope you don't get jumped by those two guys' buddies who might just be like, twice your size.
Maybe you should buy a boxing bag to take care of some of that anger and violence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm
In case you didn't notice hope I made a pretty good darkness avi it's on my profile page  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
O.o all I have to say to that is that I hope you don't get jumped by those two guys' buddies who might just be like, twice your size.
Maybe you should buy a boxing bag to take care of some of that anger and violence.
I know kendo, judo, muay thai, and is learning Ninjutsu. The hell with all their friends.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Oh, I see, well then I hope you don't get caught and arrested for domestic violence >_<
And, ninjutsu is real? =O  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Oh, I see, well then I hope you don't get caught and arrested for domestic violence >_<
Yup, I said the exact same thing when my friend told me. Me and ten other people had a fight with my teacher all at once and he kicked all our a**. The sad thing was he didn't even use ninjutsu to kick our a**. He didn't need to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm
Roger~ which one is the dark one >.<

Toan~ Thats so fricking awesome! Where do you go to learn ninjutsu then? I'm sure there's not like a class just sitting around with the words "Ninja Academy" flashing neon colors xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Yup, I said the exact same thing when my friend told me. Me and ten other people had a fight with my teacher all at once and he kicked all our a**. The sad thing was he didn't even use ninjutsu to kick our a**. He didn't need to.
I posted a log of my daily ninja training in my profile. I think The first post was the last post on page 41  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Roger~ which one is the dark one >.<

Toan~ Thats so fricking awesome! Where do you go to learn ninjutsu then? I'm sure there's not like a class just sitting around with the words "Ninja Academy" flashing neon colors xD
I have a friend who is in a ninja clan in america and ask him to teach me. I am his 16th student.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:08 pm
Dang, looks like you were getting your butt kicked. I knew you aren't invincible >;]

And, lucky. I've always wanted to be a ninja.
Oh, I have a good idea. Train me when you're done training? Haha x]  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:12 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Dang, looks like you were getting your butt kicked. I knew you aren't invincible >;]

And, lucky. I've always wanted to be a ninja.
Oh, I have a good idea. Train me when you're done training? Haha x]
I'm still able to kick all of you a**. And I know, I love being able to go ninja on someone xD  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:17 pm
>.> Maybe you could, and I'm not saying you can, so don't go getting.. Erm, a bigger ego than you already have. In any case, it's interesting knowing you're not invincible, even though I knew that already =P! Haha

And, huh, for some reason that doesn't surprise me whatsoever. You remind me of someone I once knew, so much that it's completely creeping me out right now x3  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games