Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am
"Well you'll never know until you show us now will you?" Nick crossed his arms and had a look of suspicion. "I mean what could be so bad?"

Cole was curious about what would make someone like Nick or Kamon react badly. Cole sat back and decided to just watch and see the outcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 am
"Alright...but don't say I didn't warn you..." John said as he hit the switch. The metal shroud peeled back to reveal a man suspended in artificial amniotic fluid, connected to life support via a series of tubes. John wiped condensation from the glass and invited everyone to take a closer look. Inside, the face was clearly recognizable to everyone that saw the man. It was Chris, one eye socket hollow and scarred. ((Bum bum BUM!!!))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 am
((How did I know you were going to do that lol?))

Nick's eyes widened and he reached to a weapon on Cole's holster and pulled it out. "How the hell is that possible? He's dead! He's running around in a gundam body trying to kill us so what the hell is this?!" Nick had the handgun pointed at the container with anger and pain in his eyes.

Cole could see the anger and pain in his now blood thirsty eyes. Whoever this man was he had obviously caused him and everyone else great pain. Cole came over to Nick and put his hand on the gun. "Come on, is this really neccessary?"

"Stay back, kid. You don't know what that guy is capable of. He is Christopher Darpel. The single most evil individual in the history of Earht and the Colonies. He captured Earth a year ago." Nick kept the gun promptly fixed on a spot between Chris' eyes.

Cole remembered fighting back then as a recruit. He had never seen Chris' face but he knew who he was. "Wait I always thought they said he was killed by you guys, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 am
((I thought you'd appreciate human Chris's return xd ))
"We don't know. We came to find out later that his actions weren't his own. He was controlled by the AI left from one of the Ancient's last surviving weapons. When we removed the AI, he seemed quite human. Even helped us fight off the army he himself raised. We thought he died in the last battle. Maybe he did. We found this thing alone in an abandoned laboratory, leftover from an experiment. The project was spearheaded by Chris himself, according to official records. Unfortunately, there wasn't much salvageable data regarding the exact nature of the experiment. We don't know if this is really him, or a clone."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 am
Nick still had the look in his eyes but he put the gun back into Cole's hand and he quickly holstered it. "So what do we do? Can we wake him up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 am
((Sorry! You'll have to find out tomorrow! I'm all outta RP juice for the night. xd See you tomorrow, hopefully.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm
((Aw, I don't get to use my pistol? D= Other than that, zombie! Kill it!))

Adalwulf felt bile rise in his throat for a moment as he saw the body of Chris in the tube, and he washed it down with a drink from a flask in his pocket. He'd never known him on the level the others had, so he felt distant from them. But a measure of sympathy filled him as he looked at the expression on everyone, except Cole's, face. "Maybe..." Adalwulf said quietly, striding up to the tube to stare closely at Chris, or, his body. "Maybe this is the real Chris?" He said louder, glancing around at the others in the bay. "You said that you found this in an abandoned laboratory, right? Was anything sustaining it for life?" Adalwulf turned back to the container without waiting for an answer. "Maybe, this is just a guess, the Chris at the refinery was a clone, that would explain the way that the AI had controlled him easily. And the real Chris, because of the experiment you just mentioned, fell asleep after a clone was made." Adalwulf frowned and shook his head, taking another swig from the flask. "...Nevermind, I doubt that could have happened. I'm not exactly sober right now. Sorry."

Demyan stared blankly out of a window in the ship, having grown tired of staring at the wall in his room, waiting. His breath clouded the cold window, obscuring most of his reflection, save for his eyes. Robotic replacements for ones that had been "obsolete", as one of the Church researchers had said. He entertained himself mainly with them though, switching through x-ray and heat-maps.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:19 pm
((Anit-AA guns? Isn't that a bit powerful for any ships or Gundams that happen to find the base?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 pm
Cole looked at Nick. "But if that were ture then would that mean that this is the original Chris? It would make sense. If what you said was true then perhaps the original Chris' mind was to strong for easy control. I mean the clone would have no idea he wasn't the original and would even act like the original." Cole looked at the canister up and down.

"At any rate the final word is up to the finders. John, Marie, the choice is yours. Do we open or not?" Nick crossed his arms and looked nervous and curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm
((That makes sense...Just give them some flaws, I guess, to make them less effective. Wait, how would Martians have AA guns?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games