Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:54 pm
Anders laughed. "A snowball in an active volcano? There's a colorful metaphor." He said. Everything about Church gave away the lie. His blush, him being unable to look Anders in the face...Even his tone. "Though I really don't think you mean it." He said, moving closer to the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 pm
Church sighs and shrugs, glancing back at Anders and blinking as the other came closer. "Tch.. What the hell do you think you're doing..." He mutters, not really wanting to give up and just let the other know he was right. Figures. This one's about as perceptive as Caboose. Bastards, the lot of them. He sets his hands on the ground a bit behind him, leaning a bit as if attempting to move away from Anders without actually moving from where he'd been sitting.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm
Anders sat down in front of him, wearing a grin that probably verged on triumphant. "I think if you really wanted me gnone, you would've thrown me out." He leaned forward, short tail swishing just above the ground. "I think you're rather attracted to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:31 pm
Church blinks and frowns slightly, his blush betraying him, however, as Anders leans forward. "Tch... You're such a pain.." He mutters, not disagreeing with the other in the slightest. "...You're a persistent son of a b***h, I'll give you that. Previous attempts to forcefully remove pests myself has been met with very little success on my part." He admits, just watching Anders now. "Varaza usually handles the more... insistent ones. But, well... She approves of you, so, I'll get no help from that quarter. Besides, I get the feeling that you could probably charm a fleet of pirates out of their treasure if it were something you really wanted and were determined to get."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:02 pm
"You know, you're cute when you blush." Anders comented, leaning forward more, so his face was only inches from Church's. "I obviously can't be so terrible if your daughter approves." The Wazzit pointed out, "though I appreciate your estimation of my ability to charm." He was very seriously mulling over just kissing Church, but he wasn't 100% sure that wouldn't result in him getting hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Church glares at the cute comment, his face further flaming. The other was definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past Church's comfort zone in regards to personal space, and normally, Church would have definitely been raising a fuss about someone being that close to him. "Shut up about the blushing, a*****e." He grumbles out, without much venom in his tone though. "Tch... The fact that she approves is probably the only thing keeping me from trying to kick your a** for getting in my personal space, Blondie." He says, a small, barely noticeable smirk crossing his face briefly. The a**-kicking threat was one that was, sadly, an empty one, for a couple of reasons. One, he wasn't really pissed off at Anders or against his advances at the moment and two, Church had horrible horrible aim when it came to fighting with anything, even bare fists and yes, even when right in front of his face. It was a slightly sore subject for him.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Anders laughed quietly, but let the matter of Church's cuteness (quickly, in the Wazzit's estimation, appraching full-on adorability) drop. "Is that so?" He smirked. "Well, perhaps I'll invade it just a bit more." He leaned in and kissedthe other. He strongly suspected he was going to get hurt folr that, but if he had to get hit, it might as well be for something worth doing violence over. If nothing else, today would at least not be a total wash if he got a stolen kiss out of the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm
Church can honestly say he wasn't entirely surprised when Anders closed the distance between them. Indeed, he did think about attempting to hit the other or push him away, but he really didn't want his bad luck biting him in the a** and making him faceplant into the other's lap. THAT would have been even more embarrassing. And damn if the other wasn't a great kisser as well. He returns the kiss for a moment, then pulls away, eyeing the other again. "Tch... You do this often, I take it...?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Anders was pleasently surprised when not only was he not punched, pushed, kicked, or otherwise assaulted, but Church actually kissed back. That, in his estimation, was a success. When they broke apart, he was grinning. Church clearly knew what he was doing; not that that was much of a surprise. "Often enough." He replied. "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm
Church pauses for a moment before answering, as if he actually had to think about his answer to the question the other asked. "I suppose it wasn't life-threateningly horrible." If anything, Church looks a bit smug. "Hrn... I'm sure you'll continue to be a perverted pain in the a**, but.. well.. I guess if you keep kissing like that, you can keep stalking me, I suppose." He says, watching Anders again.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Anders snorted. "I'll take that to mean it was good for you, too," he said. The Wazzit nodded solemnly, as if agreeing to a very serious bargain. "I'll endeavor to ensure my kissing stays up to par for you," he said, "if that's all that's required for the pleasure of your company."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 am
Church laughs slightly at that, tilting his head to the side a bit. "You are one strange ********, you know that, Anders? Aside from the idiots I was stationed with, you have GOT to be the only other person who has said they enjoy my company." Indeed, it seemed Church found that fact more than slightly amusing, if his continued soft chuckling was any indication.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am
"I'll take that over some of the things I've been called," Anders chuckled. "You're really not so bad. Prickly, certainly, but not so bad. Als handsome and a fairly good kisser, so there's that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 am
Church snorts a bit at that. "If you say so, I suppose. I'm not gonna argue, even if I may not agree 100% with that observation. So... what do you do when you aren't traveling and stalking people, Anders?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 am
Anders laughed. "I don't stalk. Stalking requires a certain level of menace, and I doubt you were ever afraid of me. Semantics aside, between travels I usually pick a town to settle in for a few weeks and help people as best I can. I can't do healing magic, of course, but I know all sorts of field medicine."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games