Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm
dramagurrl
User Image
Lily Bellastella
Lily was soo psyched when her name was called up to be sorted. Her mother had told her that a hat chose her house but didn't say it talked!! She thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!! The hat that looked age sol was placed upon her head and she waited anxiously to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sociable, talented, and fun to be around. I get really defensive if someone is poking fun at my friends and the more people I know, the happier I am.

((OOC: Is this the right way to post to be sorted??))

{Yep, you got it right.}

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from the girl's head and directed her to the Slytherin table, then looked for the next name on the list. "Lily Bellastella!" Anya called out. Once the girl had taken her seat, the professor placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Defensive of friends and loyal to them,
sociable, fun, and talented.
You have a great heart
and an even greater spirit.
You will make a fine addition to...
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm
● Samantha Castle ●

Sam walked nervously up to the stool and sat down. She trembled as the sorting hat fell over her eyes.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring, kind, and curious, which makes me observant. People tell me I'm intelligent. I've broken the rules more than once, like from a dare, or the like, but I hate getting in trouble, so I try really hard to keep in line.  

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm
Spotted Kitten
● Samantha Castle ●

Sam walked nervously up to the stool and sat down. She trembled as the sorting hat fell over her eyes.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring, kind, and curious, which makes me observant. People tell me I'm intelligent. I've broken the rules more than once, like from a dare, or the like, but I hate getting in trouble, so I try really hard to keep in line.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from the girls head and directed her to the Gryffindor Table, then called the next name on the list. "Samantha Castle!" Once the girl had taken her seat, Anya placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Advantageous with the rules,
though kind and caring.
Slytherin and Gryffindor clash,
but the winner in this fight is...
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 am
Sophie looked with curiosity and a little bit of shock as the Sorting Hat called out the house names and the tables erupted in cheering. Finally her name was called.

Sophie Graham walked up to the sorting hat and sat on the stool. Her heart pounding from all the excitement as the Sorting hat was placed on her head.

People say that, in a nutshell
, I'm inquisitive, competitive but not a sore loser, creative, quirky, and clumsy  

SanNanoki

Invisible Hoarder

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

xX scioly lover Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm
Aria Snow

Aria walks in nervous not sure what to do.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet shy but once you get to know me I can be loud.
I'm a 110% nerd. I'm a total book worn and love to learn what ever I can. My head is always buried in a book.
I care about all my friends and will stand up for them when someone attacks them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:51 pm
SanNanoki
Sophie looked with curiosity and a little bit of shock as the Sorting Hat called out the house names and the tables erupted in cheering. Finally her name was called.

Sophie Graham walked up to the sorting hat and sat on the stool. Her heart pounding from all the excitement as the Sorting hat was placed on her head.

People say that, in a nutshell
, I'm inquisitive, competitive but not a sore loser, creative, quirky, and clumsy

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from the girl's head and sent her off to the Gryffindor Table, then called up the next name on the list. "Sophie Graham!" Once the girl had taken a seat on the stool, she put the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

While being competitive,
you are a fair sport.
You are hardworking and creative,
therefore, your perfect match is...
Hufflepuff!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm
xX scioly lover Xx
Aria Snow

Aria walks in nervous not sure what to do.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet shy but once you get to know me I can be loud.
I'm a 110% nerd. I'm a total book worn and love to learn what ever I can. My head is always buried in a book.
I care about all my friends and will stand up for them when someone attacks them.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Removing the Sorting Hat from the girl's head, she directed her over to the Hufflepuff Table then called the next name on the list. "Aria Snow!" she called out. Once the girl was seated on the stool, she placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The love of books, makes this easy...
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya took the Sorting Hat and the stool and removed them from the center of the Great Hall.

Sorting for the April-May Year is officially Closed!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya walked into the Great Hall carrying the stool and the Sorting Hat. She glanced down at the ratty old fabric hat and patted it once she settled the stool down. "Ready to do your thing, old friend?" She settled the Sorting Hat down on the stool and walked to the pedestal. "Good evening students, and welcome back to Hogwarts. I hope that everyone had a good summer. Before we begin Sorting, I as Acting Headmistress would like to remind everyone that it is against the rules to go into the Forbidden Forest. On to Sorting. Hogwarts is a journey that some young wizards take. The Sorting process places you in your House, where you will make friends that will be with you forever. Children, please form a line. I will call out your name and place the Hat on your head. The Sorting Hat will pick your House."

{Sorting for June-July year is open!}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
IGRAINE TILLY BOULSTRIDGE

Iggy jumped a little as her name was called and she carefully pushed through her peers to walk up the steps and up onto the dais, plopping onto the stool and gripping the seat in her hands as all the elder students turned to look in her direction -- waiting to hear the verdict of her placement. She squeezed her eyes shut and her nails bit into the wood of the seat, trying to calm her breathing as the hat was placed upon her head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
able to discern and judge properly of what is true or right
knowledgeable // of stories, herbs, plants, stars, etc
eager to learn
meddlesome
willing to engage in an unusual experience
full of risk
frank; open and sincere
straightforward
stubborn

FIRST YEAR

Arr -- k u n

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm
Leanna Blackhawk
User Image
She was still rather ecstatic, and now being in line for the sorting hat, she was even more happy. If that was possible. Still, she was praying to be chosen for Ravenclaw. When she had been called, she jumped sky high. She bolted up to the stool, but she immediately regretted it, fearing it would cloud the judgement. Ugh! But what if that's gonna cloud the judgment?! GRAH! STOP THINKING! Her face contorted into a gnarled look of focus as she tried to suppress her feelings. It only took a moment, but when she did, not only were her emotions cleared temporarily, but she remembered everything from her Father's books. Remembered the last things her mother had said to her. Remembered the day Luna hatched. All of her happy memories came back to her, but she smiled, noticing the memories of the contents of the books. Ravenclaw, hello, she thought happily.
Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm secluded and serious, although once people get to know me, I really lighten up. I am often called a bookworm because of how much I read...although, I'm mostly reading my Father's alchemy books.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Allysse Lukas- Undecided First Year

Where is Allysse? Sitting on the sorting stool

Who is Allysse with? The Deputy Headmistress

What is Allysse's mood? Nervous yet ecstatic

User Image
When Allysse's name was called, she thought it was a bit strange, because suddenly, everybody who listened closely automaticaly knew her name. At her old school, she generally had to introduce herself instead of a teacher. She confidently strides up to the ruddy, old hat, although inside her heart is beating like crazy. She sat down on the wooden stool, gripping the side and peering up as the hat was place on her head.

---------------------
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm stubborn, brave only when I need it, and kind. Also, by some people, Im refered to as: annoying, pesky, and snoopy. Im also told Im sleepy when I dont go to bed before 9, and grumpy in the mornings. My sister thinks Im bossy. But gladfully, nobody else does.  

ChibiBento

Awesome Comes Standard

Mega Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rudolphus looked dumbfoundedly about the Great Hall. He'd been entranced by the ceiling on the way up, he hadn't noticed everyone now staring up at them. The hat was brought out, and after taking in the song thoughtfully, he wondered why they didn't mend the ratty old hat any. Probably historical reasons. Or maybe it would offend the hat. Who knows. He stood nervously, waiting for his name to be called, and when it finally was, he stepped forward, placing the hat on his head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quite intelligent and bookish, I spend a lot of time reading, though hardly for any specific purpose, and I spend as much time slacking off as I do learning. I'm quite shy, but people agree it is for the better given my quick temperment. However, I often simmer down as quickly as my tempers boil over, and spend a fair amount of time reflecting how my mood swings affect me. I pick up on things swiftly, and tend to loose interest when things i already grasp become to repetitive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 pm
Mia Kyree-First Year

User Image

When her name was called, Mia marched right up to the hat and sat down on the stool. Being an extremely confident person helped Mia in these types of situations, and she wanted it to stay that way. Its not like anybody would make fun of her for being confident, so just doing it and getting it over was Mia's thing.

People say, that in a nutshell, I'm Energetic, somewhat spazzy, helpful, sarcastic to people that annoy me, dramatic, very self confident, and most of all, Im a loud person.

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games